x.

CHAPTER TEN.

adrianna saint laurent
perspective

adrianna saint laurent perspective

----

THURSDAY ROLLED IN very quickly and I was seated on the bench since I had a few minutes left before my next class began. I tap my fingers against the table since there was nothing for me to do.

I sigh and glance up, only to see Theodore Ambrose taking a seat opposite me.

"Hey, Annie." Theo grins, waving at me, his smile could blind me any second due to how bright it was, literally.

"You're so bright, unlike someone," I grumble, rolling my eyes at the thought of the green-eyed devil.

"Mhmm, Elijah?" Theo chuckles, shaking his head at me.

"Who else has that much of an intense, dark and scary aura like him? No one." I state, narrowing my eyes.

"You're wrong," I hear a new voice and I turn around to see Nico standing behind me.

"Oh. Hey, Nico." I look up at him and narrow my eyes at him, "What do you mean wrong?" I furrow my eyebrows at him.

"You share the same scary aura as Elijah but not in a bad way. The aura which screams that you're someone way bigger than you act like." Nico mutters, bending down to my eye level, his honey eyes intensely looking into my grey ones.

"I know right. Both of them are so alike." Theo mumbles, crossing his arms at me.

For fuck's sake, this guy is going to expose me soon.

"That's just my aura, it doesn't determine who I actually am." I deny, shaking my head at him.

"And I don't go around looking like I want to kill everyone," I scoff.

"Elijah is not that bad," Nico chuckles, "He's just getting used to you slowly. It takes him a bit longer than us to get used to people."

"He didn't talk to us that much in the past because he used to play with this girl but he never told us her name." Theo glances at me as if he was trying to figure something out.

"That's sad. She probably got tired of his mood swings." I mutter.

"Actually, she moved away," Nico adds and looks into the distance. I follow his gaze only to see Kota jogging towards us.

"What mess has he created now?" I mutter, a smile making its way on my lips.

"Or maybe he's on his way to create now," Nico sighs, shaking his head.

"I forgot I had three pages worth of equations to do for Physics and it's due next lesson. Please, help me!" Kota cries, giving us a pitiful look and we blankly stare at him.