iv.

CHAPTER FOUR.

adrianna saint laurent
perspective

adrianna saint laurent perspective

----

AFTER SPENDING LUNCH together with Kota and Nico, we were all getting closer. I could feel Nico warming up to me. He would randomly blurt his scientific facts and they were actually interesting.

But, I would respond to him by either roasting him or expanding the fact further on.

The expression on Nico's face when I explained the fact further was priceless.

I walk across the hallway as I make my way towards my next class.

From the corner of my eyes, I could see a familiar person standing next to the huge crystal window.

Theodore Ambrose was standing there in his all glory with girls in both of his arms. They were clearly flirting in broad daylight.

I scrunch my face in disgust.

Couldn't he do this stuff in the storeroom or something?

From the corner of my eyes, I could see him noticing me.

He waves at me and all the girls whip their heads in my direction. Once their eyes land on me, their lips twist into a scowl as they glare at me.

They all look like cates with those glares.

I roll my eyes at them and continue walking. I see Theo open his mouth in surprise since I had ignored him.

I take a seat in my class and remove my phone from my pocket since I could feel it vibrating. I open my phone only to see so many fucking texts from Kota only cause I rejected his offer to skip class since I am supposed to be on my "best behaviour" but I wasn't.

I chuckle when I see Kota texting me a million crying emojis.

After the class ends, I don't see the boys for the rest of the day which seems to have lessened the looks I was getting.

Just by a half.

My looks was another reason why I was getting attention from the student body. This mostly included boys gawking at me and in return, I would send them disgusted looks which would shock them.

Yeah, dude, you're not that good looking.

I sigh and continue walking towards the huge gates so I could exit the academy.

I walk through the crowd as teenagers get into their cars but I could see a familiar face from the corner of my eyes.

It was the green-eyed devil I bumped into today. He was leaning against his jet black motorbike. His eyes were focused on his phone which was in his hands. He had a stern look on his devilishly handsome face.

"Why do assholes have to be so fucking hot?" I grumble under my breath as I continue walking.

♔ ♔ ♔

After freshening myself, I jump on my comfy bed. The bed is the best thing about coming home.

I grab my phone and call my dad. I smile as he picks up within seconds.

"Hey, mon amour." My father greets and my smile widens.

"Hey, Dad!" I cheer.

"How was your first day? Were you good today?" He chuckles through the call.

I smile as I think about the friends I made today, Nico and Kota.

"It was good." I hum with a small smile.

I was pretty good today, wasn't I? My encounter with the green-eyed devil counts as a self-defence mechanism.

"I was pretty good today," I mumble, pursing my lips.

"I hope you keep that attitude going." He chuckles and I could practically hear him proudly smiling through the call.

We talk for a few more minutes before he hangs up. My father was a very busy person. I mean, he owned a multi-billion dollar business that I was going to take over.

I sigh since I have absolutely nothing to do. I open my Netflix and play a Stranger Things episode.

I was addicted to this show, apparently.

I was only a few minutes in the episode when I couldn't stop ignoring my phone which was tinging almost every second.

I quickly pause the episode and grab my phone. I grumpily open my phone only to see Kota texting me a hell load of memes paired with laughing emojis.

This boy was going to be the end of me.

I shake my head with a smile as I look at the content.

These memes are actually funny.

I quickly reply to them before he sends me a hundred more memes.

He was very much capable of doing it.

Within seconds, Kota calls me on FaceTime and I stare at my reflection in the mirror.

I guess I look okay?

I quickly pick up his call and I'm instantly greeted with the sight of Kota grinning. I could see him wearing a pink hoodie.

This boy was so fucking adorable.

"Anna!" He cheers with a bright grin.

"Hey, Kota." I send him a smile.

We instantly start talking about the most random topics.

I coo in awe as he shows me his cute bichon frisé called Milo.

"There she goes running around my room again!" Kota laughs as he shows me his dog who was running around his room.

Can I just steal his dog from him?

"Oh and I'm gonna pick you up tomorrow morning," Kota informs me and I blink, processing his words.

"What? No, no, no. You don't have to pick me up, I can -." I shake my head in denial.

Kota glares at me, "You can't change my mind, I'm picking you up!" He declares with determination in his eyes.

I sigh in defeat, "Fine, Kota."

At least, I won't have to run for the bus tomorrow.

He brightly smiles at me and I reflect it back.

His smile was so contagious.