v.

CHAPTER FIVE.

adrianna saint laurent
perspective

adrianna saint laurent perspective

----

I CLOSE MY apartment door as I walk towards the elevator since Kota was waiting for me downstairs. When I reach the ground floor, I quickly head outside and notice Kota.

He was leaning on his black Rolls-Royce.

I could see the people walking by gawking at him. After all, who could ignore a fine man leaning on a luxury car?

Kota's chestnut eyes brighten once they meet my grey ones. I walk towards him and Kota embraces me into a bone-crushing hug.

"Good morning to you too, Kota." I chuckle as we part the hug.

"Good morning to my fine best friend!" Kota cheers.

I glance at him with a cheeky smile, "Fine?"

He scoffs and rolls his eyes at me, "Oh please don't act like you don't know how hot you are!"

I fold my arms and tilt my head, "You find me hot?" I smirk at him.

Kota playfully glares at me with an amused smile, "Please," he sasses, "I'm just stating facts."

I laugh at his words at words and shake my head with a small grin.

Kota opens the door for me and I smile at the gesture, "Why thank you, lovely gentleman." I settle myself in the car and smile at the driver who reflects it.

The sun was blazing today, almost blinding me. I press a button and the sun shades get lowered.

Kota raises his eyebrows at me with an amused smile, "Wasn't this your first time in a Rolls-Royce? How do you know the buttons so well?"

Oh fuck. What the fuck am I supposed to tell him now? That I own a chain on luxurious cars?

"I'm just a huge car fan and I watch many videos on them. Hence, this knowledge." I give a small smile as I gesture towards the buttons.

Please, let this lie work.

Kota nods, "Really? I never knew. Then, I should pick you up with different cars every day." He grins at me, sending me a wink.

I smile.

This boy was either too innocent or too dense.

Or both.

My eyes brighten, "Really?" I ask but I soon squint my eyes, "You wouldn't."

Kota smirks, "Are we betting on that?" He wiggles his eyebrows and I laugh at him.

After laughing at Kota's lame jokes, we finally reach the academy.

His jokes weren't that funny but I still laughed at them since I didn't want him to frown.

Kota opens the door for me, being the gentleman he is.

"Thank you." I smile at him. We start to walk towards the entrance and I didn't fail to notice the glares I was getting.

I could see girls getting jealous of me since I was standing next to Kota and they weren't.

If I wasn't going through this whole deal, sharp words would have already left my lips.

Adrianna Saint Laurent was someone you should never mess with.

But, right now that was on hold. I couldn't afford to get expelled again or else I would be shipped to Paris.

Paris is beautiful. Well, I was born there. But, I spent a month there during freshmen year.

To say it was a bad month was an understatement. It was filled with drama, fake friends and way too many parties. It was fucking terrible.

We spot Nico who just got out of his Maserati. Kota jumps and waves at him and Nico instantly notices him.

Nico rolls his eyes at us before walking towards us.

"Nico!" Kota squeezes Nico into a tight hug. Kota didn't let go of Nico until Nico had to push him off him.

I chuckle at them and Nico's eyes land on me. I look back into his honey eyes.

I smile at him, "Time for a fun fact, Nico."

He nods his head, waiting for the fact, his lips twitching and I wait for a smile to blossom on his lips.

"Forty-six per cent of people press the snooze button more than once when waking up." I send him a small grin.

I could Nico's lips twitching, almost breaking out into a smile but he didn't smile. Instead, he stares at me with amused eyes.

I frown, "Was my fun fact not fun enough?" I huff but my eyes soon glint when I look up at him again.

"Most people don't smile before eleven-sixteen a.m." I blurt.

Nico finally smiles at me, "Ahha! you smiled so you're not most people." I cheekily smile at him.

"I didn't smile," Nico mutters before walking away.

Nicholas freaking Harrington is warming up to me.

Kota and I quickly catch up with him. Kota wraps his arms around our shoulders since he was in the middle of us.

We walk past a group of girls who were snickering at us.

No, snickering at me.

The blonde girl scoffs, "I bet she's sleeping with all of them."

This immediately catches my attention. The boys were about to say something but I beat them to do it.

I take a step back and glance at the girl, "You should get over this whole jealously thing you have for me." I chuckle, "It doesn't look good on you but after all nothing really does." I feign a sweet smile as I check out her outfit with a disappointed look.

She really needs some outfit coordination tips.

I start to walk again, leaving the blonde and her posse's mouths agape as their eyes nearly pop out.

Kota breaks out into a fit of loud laughter, "That was fucking incredible!" He chokes out while Nico and I look at him with amused eyes.

"That was really something," Nico mutters under his breath and I send him a small grin.

"I know I'm amazing." I wink at them as Kota grins and Nico shakes his head with a smile.

" I wink at them as Kota grins and Nico shakes his head with a smile