Fear Strikes

After our exciting morning, we wash and change. Eliza borrows one of the dresses Morgana sent round this morning. They are simple but elegant enough and cover the bump perfectly. It took some convincing but her other clothes weren't exactly in reach. She had a bag but lost it on the way, trying to outrun someone or something. Probably a tired mind playing tricks.

For me it was a new tunic that was also in Morgana's packages. It's a light green one with a pair of cream trousers and my old boots. "You haven't changed a bit."

"Oh I have. You just haven't seen it yet. Come on, let me show you around. Maybe we will bump into some more half naked princes." Heat hits her cheeks and I laugh at her discomfort, rewarding myself with a punch to arm.

Together we make our way through the castle to the grand hall and the throne room. Luckily they were both empty and then we move to the courtyard where Morgana stands with her horse. She waves us over.

Again Eliza curtsies, "thank you my Lady for the clothing."

"We ladies have to stick together." Her eyes flicker to the baby bump, "may I?"

"I would be honoured." Morgan lays a hand on her baby bump for but a second before it hops off. "I've got a fighter."

"Well you look positively glowing. I'm going for a ride with the King but you should join me for a late lunch."

"Such an honour." Eliza sputters out.

"Thanks Morgana." She looks at the top.

"It's your colour." I wink at her and she laughs. Just then the King comes down and Eliza almost drops from how low she tries to curtsy.

"Ah. Are we ready to go?" He primarily looks at Morgana, giving us a once over.

"Of course." Morgana smiles at me.

"Enjoy your ride." I bow my head to the King before leading Eliza into the courtyard.

"Your life really has changed." Chuckling, we head into the town.

*

With much persuasion, I purchase some clothing and other items for Eliza who mutters about me being difficult at every turn. She's grateful but doesn't want me to wasting my money.

Then we head for a walk around the castle, coming up to the training field where the Knights are training. Where I'm suppose to be training. Settling Eliza onto the bench she looks at me uncertain.

"Are we allowed to be here?"

"I'm suppose to be training today." She gives me a look. "But I decided that missing one session won't be too much trouble."

"Oh won't it?" Sir Ian comes round from behind me.

"Well I need to give you a chance to better yourselves before our next fight." We both laugh and he rolls his eyes.

Quickly I introduce them. "Is it right that I hear you went for a walk undressed this morning?" I shove him away.

"You try waking up with our future King screaming for his servant. You'd have though the castle was on fire." This just sets him off with another set of laughter.

Seems they have taken a break as they all head towards us. "I see you have decided to grace us with your presences." Sir Doyle comments.

"Thought you needed some more practice was all." He shakes his head. "And Eliza needed to be shown our amazing home." That got some smiles.

Arthur takes a cup from the table and wipes his sweaty forehead with his sleeve. "How are you feeling Eliza?"

"Very well thank you, my Prince."