xiii.

chapter thirteen

adrianna saint laurent
perspective

adrianna saint laurentperspective

---

I RELAX MYSELF since I was at my music class, playing the violin with Asher Miller, my only friend besides the boys. He was the only one who didn't care about the rumours going around the school and he kept me good company in the class.

Asher scoffs, "Cassie is glaring at you with those big ugly eyes of hers."

The blond who confronted me was actually in this class, glaring at me, only focusing on me. I roll my eyes at her, she ruined my Friday which was the only day I enjoyed.

"She's got nothing better to do than talking about me. I've gotten myself some fans huh?" I muse, humour lacing my words as I adjust the violin on my shoulder.

Asher nods, "But you know I could always do something about her if you want me too," he reassures, since he was the Headmaster's nephew he had some kind of authority in the school.

I chuckle at him, "Thank you but you don't need to do anything, I can handle them," I muse as Asher gives me a small grin.

I look around the room as everyone plays their unique instruments but as I look towards the huge glass windows, I could see Kota, Theo and Elijah standing near the glass windows.

Kota was waving at me with a bright grin, Theo was smirking at me and Elijah was glaring at me like always.

Since I was using both of my hands, one holding the violin and one holding the bow, I smile at them and raise my eyebrows, acknowledging their presence before Asher tucks my hair strands, which were covering my eyes, behind my ears.

"Thanks, you read my mind there." I chuckle, moving my eyes back to the boys.

I see Elijah walking off grumpily, followed by the rest of the boys after they waved her goodbye.

Well, someone is grumpy as always.

"They're really close to you." Asher chuckles, smiling down at me.

"Label us best friends," I chuckle as I lower the violin into its case.

As I start to zip the violin's case, I see a shadow fall on me, looking up I see Cassie standing with her arms folded and a deep scowl on her face.

"You're a fucking slut!" Cassie harshly states, glaring at me

I don't bother to look at her as I put my stuff into my backpack.

"Yet your boyfriend wants me to sleep with him." I scoff as the bell rings that exact moment.

I leave the classroom, leaving a speechless Cassie as well, a smile gracing my lips as I walk down the hallway.

I spot a familiar back and immediately jog up to him, considering his strides were longer than the size of Europe. I could clearly see that people were not coming in his way, too scared of his lethal glare.

Once I reach near him, I slap him shoulder, making him whip his head in her direction.

His deep scowl and lethal glare fades away once his eyes land on me, a much softer expression was present on his devilish hot face.

"How's my grumpy bear doing today?" I greet him excitedly as he rolls his emerald eyes at me.

"Anna," he mutters my name, his eyes not leaving mine.

He looks at my bandaged arm, "Does it still hurt?" He frowns slightly.

I scoff, "You literally saw me playing the violin perfectly. I'm just wearing the bandage cause Nico told me so."

Nico would give me the longest lecture ever if I removed the bandage.

"It's all my fault," he whispers, looking at the floor.

He had some dual personality. How could he be angry the whole time and then be cute out of nowhere?

I stand on my tip-toes and pat his head, brushing my hand against his soft brown curls, "Don't blame yourself, it's my job to protect my grumpy bear."

My words seems to have a positive impact on him as he chuckles, "Quit it with the nickname."

"Never." I grin at him and start to walk away, he catches up with me and walks up by my side.

" I grin at him and start to walk away, he catches up with me and walks up by my side