The Move

Joshs POV:
Jsh: "Boys get your asses down here!"
Jaden, Quinton, Kio, Bryce, Anthony and Griffin all came downstairs and scattered around the living room.
Jsh: "So ya know how we have that extra room?"
They all nodded and looked a little confused.
Jsh: "Faith is moving in"
All the boys besides Quinton jumped up and got really excited. Quinton looked a little confused.
B: "Our freshman is coming?!?"
Jsh: "Mhm"
Tb: "Lets gooo"
Faith had always been really close to the guys since they would always be around.
Q: "Wait whos Faith?"
Everyone looked at Quinton and alot of 'ohh' and 'oh yeas' came out.
Jsh: "Sorry. Faith Richards is my little sister"
Q: "You have a little sister?!"
B: "He sure does! Shes our little freshman"
Q: "What do you mean?"
A: "Shes only 15 thats why"
Q: "How come you never talk about her?"
Jsh: "I dont want to have her get all this hate or attention in highschool"
Q: "How do you guys know her?"
A: "We've all been bestfriends with Josh since we were really young because our parents were bestfriends. So we have known Faith since she was born"
Q: "Damn"
Jsh: "Yup. Shes flying in tomorrow"
All the boys had a smile on their face.
K: "Why dont we go shopping to decorate her room?"
We all nodded and walked out to go to the store. We got a ton of small decorations and some new skateboards since she loves to skate along with a canopy bed. This is how we designed her bed.

And her room like this

Faiths POV:Tomorrow I was moving in with my older brother Josh

Faiths POV:
Tomorrow I was moving in with my older brother Josh. I have the most followers on TikTok but no one knows I have a brother. I was packing alot of my stuff until I got a call from my brother.
Jsh: "Aye what size are you?"
F: "Why?"
Jsh: "Were gonna fill up your closet and drawers."
I gave him my size then we said goodbye and hung up. I was actually pretty excited. I considered the guys there my brothers and I loved them. It was getting late so I decided to go lay in my bed. I texted my bestfriend who was Nessa. She is dating my brother but I introduced them since Nessa has been with me since kindergarten. Then I fell asleep.
I woke up and today and immediately started getting ready. I put on some ripped jeans and a hoodie. I walked downstairs to see my mom and dad arguing.
F: "Im about to leave"
My dad looked angry and he came up to and slammed me against the wall. He had his hands around my neck and started to tighten his grip. My mom started hitting him and he finally let go. I ran upstairs to reveal the red hand marks on my neck. I took alot of makeup and covered it up. I then checked TikTok and saw that Josh posted with the caption "New sway member today🥳" I giggled a little and started walking outside. My mom was in the car waiting. I opened the door and sat in the passenger seat.
M: "Im really sorry about your dad"
F: "Its fine"
M: "I thinks its a great thing that your moving with Josh. He can protect you"
I just stared out the car window. We arrived at the airport and we both got out.
M: "Goodbye honey. I love you so much! Please come visit soon"
F: "I will" I hugged her back and then started walking to my gate.

(a/n im getting flashbacks of when i used to fly from chicago to florida and lord do i miss it. i was supposed to go to florida on june 26th 2020 until RONA RUINED IT!!)

I was a little nervouse since I hadnt seen any of them in like 3 years and Josh in 2. I missed them alot but Im still nervous. They called my plane and I started walking in. I sat down in my seat and I was suddenly added to a groupchat.

————————————————————————
Sway Gang
Josh:
So I added our freshman now

Bryce:
If shes sleeping im gonna kill her

Jaden:
Ill help

Anthony:
Me too

Faith:
im on the plane idiots

Josh:
Then why are you texting us?

Faith:
fine ill stop texting then

Bryce:
No Josh was being stupid

Josh:
Thanks bud

Josh:
Oh yea we have another member that you havent met. His name is Quinton.

Jaden:
Say something dumb dumb

Quinton:
How rude of you

Faith:
ill just text you when i land cause like im not tryna waste battery

Jaden:
Ight

Josh:
How much longer?

Faith:
idk, have patience

Bryce:
Your so stupid

Faith:
shut up you dumb fuck

Josh:
Language

Quinton:
Damn she went after your ass

Kio:
Oh damn I ship them

Josh:
Aye no chill thats my baby sister

Faith:
ok actually though ill text you later

————————————————————————
I started falling asleep then woke up once the plane landed. I walked out and grabbed my bags. I then started walking and I saw Josh. We both ran towards eachother and he picked me up.
Jsh: "I missed your dumbass"
F: "I missed you too"
After a few minutes we started to walk to his car.
Jsh: "You ready?"
F: "Nope"
Jsh: "Well the boys dont know you landed yet and I told them I would get them food sooo"
F: "Well then lets go"
We drove and got food then we headed to the house. We silently walked in so we could surprise them.
Jsh: "Come down here fat asses!!"
I heard Bryce come running downstairs.
B: "FRESHMAN!"
He ran over and tackled me and then Anthony ran down along with Jaden and they joined. We all started laughing.
F: "Ok I actually cant breathe"
They all got off them Griffin and Kio ran up to me. We hugged for a little bit and then pulled away.
Jsh: "So this is Quinton, and hes 16."
We both stood there and Anthony walked behind me and Jaden walked behind him.
A: "Quinton this is Faith"
J: "Faith this is Quinton"
They pushed us towards eachother and we shook hands.
Jsh: "You guys are so awkward"
Anthony and Jaden pushed us together to hug and it lasted for a minute of two. We both pulled away and the boys all started talking.
A: "Lets go show you your room." He grabbed my hand and brought me up there. It was really nice. Then Bryce came in with my suitcase and put it down. I then laid down and they laid next to me. I had always been closest to Jaden, Anthony, Bryce and of course Josh. Then came Josh who ran in and jumped on top of me and I gasped really loud.
F: "Bro"
He laughed then Griffin and Kio came in with Quinton behind them.
G: "Were all jumping on Faith and no one told me?"
He then came and laid next to Anthony and Kio laid on top of Josh who was on me. Quinton stood in the doorway on his phone.
J: "Bro come here."
Quinton started walking towards us and Jaden pulled him down onto Kio.
F: "Damn w-what did you guys e-eat?" I could barely breathe.
K: "Why?"
F: "One of you ripped ass and it smells"
Everyone laughed and we joked around for the whole day.