Back

(time skip to airport)
Today is the day we are leaving Florida and going back to LA. We had just gotten our tickets and we looked to see if we were on the same flight. I was the last flight again but this time, Quinton was on it with me. I quickly said bye to Sam since he was staying in Florida.
Q: "We should go wait by our gate" I nodded and said bye to the boys and my brother. We both sat awkwardly until he spoke up.
Q: "Look Faith, I really like you. I know you wanna take it slow but I just needed to tell you. I dont want it to be awkward between us anymore."
F: "I like you too Quinton but yes I would like to take it slow"
He smiled and grabbed my hand. He intertwined our fingers and slightly rubbed my hand. I rested my head on his shoulder since it was pretty early in the morning. I watched the boys board their flights from down the wide halls. I smiled and heard our plane called. Quinton stood up and I followed. We walked onto the plane and I randomly felt scared. Ive been on a plane so many times but I just dont understand why I feel like this now. I was in a window seat with Quinton next to me.
Quintons POV:
I looked over at Faith and she looked uneasy.
Q: "Hey, whats up?"
F: "What?"
Q: "You look scared"
F: "I dont know, I just have a weird feeling" I squeezed her hand and kissed the back of it. She continued to look out the window while we soon took off. The plane was a bit shaky but not too bad. She squeezed my hand tighter and I turned to her.
Q: "Hey we will be fine okay?"
She nodded and looked out the window. Suddenly the plans started shaking alot. I could tell she got more scared and I honestly did too. The plane shifted down and we all jerked forward. Her breathing got heavier and I looked at her worried. It started shifting uncontrollably and screams erupted in the plane. Thats when it hit me. The plane was about to crash. Faith had tears running down her face as I quickly wiped her tears away.
Q: "Just stay with me okay? Tighten your seatbelt as much as possible" She quickly did so and looked at me with worry in her eyes. Suddenly the masks dropped and people quickly reached for them. I pulled one down and handed it to Faith and then put one on me. The plane jerked forward even more as luggage started to fall. We started to drop even faster and closer to the ground. But we were over water. Fuck. The very back of the plane hit the water as more objects flew around. A heavy bag was flying towards me and Faith until she jumped up and blocked me from it, knocking her out.
Q: "No no no, please get up!! I need you to wake up" More objects flew by as we heard distant sirens.
Q: "PLEASE FAITH WAKE UP!!"
The water started rising as it hit her feet. Tears started streaming down my face. It was because of me. She was going to die because of me. She is knocked out because she wanted to save me. The sirens got closer and The water rised to her chest. I tried to pick her up but it was too hard to walk in the water. A team came running in the plane and grabbing survivors. One grabbed my arms and pulled me back.
Q: "NO GRAB HER PLEASE!" They ddint listen and carried me out. They placed me on a small motor boat with a few others. A new team went in and carried out more people. I still didnt see Faith. Shes dead. Because of me. What is Josh gonna do now? They brought me to land and placed a blanket around my shoulders. I sat on the edge of the ambulance and balled my eyes out.
Joshs POV:
We all got back home from our flight and we were all chilling while waiting for Faith and Quinton.
J: "Did you hear about that crash?"
Jsh: "What crash?"
J: "The plane crash earlier"
Jsh: "What flight?"
J: "42"
B: "No no no, thats not possible"
A: "Thats fake! It has to be!"
Jsh: "Its not, its everywhere!!"
A: "How many people alive?"
Jsh: "Not confirmed but we need to go find Faith and Quinton now!" We all got into 2 cars and arrived at the forrest. We ran on the trail that lead to the beach. We saw all the ambulances and police cars which made my heart race. We saw a black haired boy who we assumed to be Quinton. We ran over and saw him with red puffy eyes while tears streamed down.
Jsh: "Hey are you okay?!"
Q: "Im fine"
B: "Wheres Faith?!" He looked up at us as more tears streamed down. It hit me.
Jsh: "No no no, your bullshitting me"
Q: "She saved me. S-She got hit by a b-bag for me. She was unconscious as the w-water rised and it got to hard to walk. I begged t-them to grab her"
My eyes started watering and I paced back and forth. I placed my hands on my head and screamed as loud as possible.
Jsh: "FUCK!!!!!"
All the boys were crying now. We just lost our sister. Our bestfriend. Shes gone. We all decided to go home after an hour of waiting. I ran into my room and slammed my door shut. I balled my eyes out. My baby sister is gone now. I should have been there to protect her. Then my phone started ringing.
Jsh: "H-Hello?"
??: "Hello are you related to anyone by the name of Faith Richards"
Jsh: "Yes"
??: "We need you at the hospital now"
Jsh: "On my way"
I ran downstairs and yelled at the boys to get in cars. My hands were shaking but I needed to pull myself together. We arrived and I jumped out the car. I ran through the doors to see people being rushed around the halls.
Nurse: "Josh Richards?"
Jsh: "Yes"
N: "Right this way!"
She walked fast as me and the boys followed. She stopped infront of a door and stared at us all.
N: "I suggest you all prepare for what your about to see" We all took a deep breath and walked in. I looked at the bed and my jaw dropped.