Like

I woke up in Quintons arms which felt pretty nice. I looked up and saw him still sleeping. All of a sudden I felt sick, even though the doctor said I would feel like this, I was still a little shoced. I quickly but quietly walked into the bathroom and locked the door. I vomited and grabbed a towel to wipe around my mouth. I flushed then leaned back onto the wall and a few tears slipped. My throat still burned and vomiting made it worse, and my back was killing me. Then I heard knocking on the door.
Q: "Faith you okay?!"
I didnt want to speak so I quickly got up and opened the door. He looked me up and down then pulled me into a hug. I slowly wrapped my arms around him and he kissed my forehead. I smiled and pulled away.
Q: "How ya feeling?"
I shrugged and he laid next to me.
Q: "Im so so sorry that this happened. I should have been the one not yo-" I rolled my eye sand cut him off by connecting our lips. He quickly kissed back and placed his hands on my cheeks. I smiled and pulled away for air.
Q: "Wow" He said breathlessly. I chuckled and laid back. He did the same and wrapped his arms around my small waist, pulled me close. I slowly closed my eyes.
Quinton's POV:
I watched and Faith fell asleep on my chest so I gently set her head on the bed and got up. I walked into Josh's room to see him on his bed.
Q: "C-Can I ask something?"
Jsh: "Of course, whats up?"
Q: "I really really like Faith. I just want to know if-"
Jsh: "Yes I would approve" He said slightly chuckling.
Q: "Wait what?"
Jsh: "I approve."
I let out a loud sigh and thanked him before going back to Faiths room. She was still sleeping so I crawled next to her and held her again.

Its been 2 hours and I just woke up, Faith was already awake. I kissed her head and she smiled. I rolled over and sat infront on her. The nervousness immediately hit me.
Q: "Faith, Can I ask something?"
She slightly titled her head and looked at me.
Q: "I know its kinda early but will you be my girlfriend?" She smiled widely and hugged me tight. I did the same and we stayed like this for a minute or two. 
We both laid down and I placed my head on her chest while she ran her small hands through my blonde hair. I slowly fell aslepe but before i was fully asleep, I felt her slowly get up and go to the bathroom. I already knew she was gonna vomit so I stayed and waited a few minutes. Once I heard the sink turn on, I got up and walked into the bathroom, wrapped my arms around her waist. She smiled and continued.
Q: "You okay?"
She nodded and turned around. We locked eyes until I quickly pecked her lips. She giggled and wiggled out of my grip, jumping onto her bed.
Q: "Get some rest. You've had a looooooooong week" She looked at me then started laughing which made me chuckle a bit. I pulled her close to me and she slowly fell asleep.