Home

I woke up to see all the boys still sleeping. I started to get my clothes for the day and then I walked into the bathroom and quietly closed the door. I took a shower then did my normal routine. Once I finished I got out to see all the boys awake. Josh and Anthony had frowns on their face while Jaden and Bryce looked like they wanted to cry. I laughed a little and it was still pretty early so Griff and Kio were barely waking up.
Jsh: "Do you really have to go?"
F: "I wish I didnt"
Jsh: "We should start heading out then"
We all got up and went to the car. Jaden grabbed my suitcase and put it in the back. I walked into the car and I had Josh on my right and Bryce on my left. Once we arrived at the airport we all got out. Josh scooped me into a big hug and it was really tight.
Jsh: "Im gonna miss you"
F: "3 weeks"
Jsh: "3 weeks too long"
I smiled a little and soon we both pulled away. Jaden came up and hugged me really tight aswell.
F: "I really am short" I said while laughing since they all were alot taller than me. After Jaden, Anthony pulled me and hugged me tight. Then Griff, then Kio and then Bryce.
B: "Imma miss you kitten"
F: "Im gonna see you guys at playlist"
Tb: "I know but stilll"
After Bryce let go Quinton came and hugged me.
Q: "Thanks for your help"
I smiled into his chest and soon I pulled away.
F: "I gotta go losers"
Tb: "Bye Freshman"
I playfully rolled my eyes while laughing and walked away. I felt all the boys staring as I walked into the airport. I soon walked to my gate and I heard it being called. I got in line and then say down once I was in. I ended up falling asleep the whole ride.
I woke up and I was back in Canada. My mom was there waiting for me. She came up and hugged me and I hugged back.
M: "Hey sweetie"
F: "Hey mom"
She smiled and we walked over to baggage claim. We got my suitcase then started walking into the parking garage. We soon found the car and we got in. We started driving home and I was kinda bummed. I missed the boys already.
M: "Listen sweetie. When you get home you need to be careful. I didnt want you here. I wanted Josh to protect you. You dad made me call you back here. He doesnt like that fact that you live with all boys. Please be careful"
F: "Wait what?"
M: "Dont tell him but he wanted you back. Please be careful. He made me call you. He doesnt like that you live with boys."
I started to tear up a little.
F: "O-Okay"
We soon arrived and I hesitated going in. I had to do it. I walked in and my dad was in the kitchen. He heard the door open and his neck snapped towards the door.
D: "Hey Faith"
F: "H-Hi dad"
He walked over to me and looked me up and down. I squeezed my eyes shut until I felt him move my hair. He then gripped my neck and slammed me onto the wall.
D: "So what have you been doing with the boys?!"
F: "N-Nothing"
D: "Dont lie to me!"
F: "Nothing I p-promise"
He kept me there a little longer until I could barely breathe. He then let go and I fell to the floor. I ran into my room and locked the door. I decided to go live because why not. I went live and since I have the most followers on TikTok, there was tons of people on there. I started to play music and saw Josh joined.
F: "Thank you Makenzie for the Im Very Rich, I just followed you."
I started to play Hold Me While You Wait and then Before You Go.
Fanacc: hows your day?
F: "Hows your day, my day has been pretty sucky but Im getting throught it."
user74: All the sway boys are here
F: "All the sway boys are here, thats lovely"
I started to tear up a little because of the songs. I was really feeling them and I missed the boys.
user84: How do you feel about Quinton and Cynthia getting back together
F: "How do you feel about Quinton and Cynthia getting back together, I dont think they are back together but if they are then thats great for him." I said with a fake smile. I started to mumble some lyrics while reading the comments.
user63: What are the lyrics your singing?
F: "What are the lyrics your singing, I said 'I know I said Ill be your friend but its to ahrd, hard, its just to hard. You keep running back to him I know its hard, hard, hard, its just to hard"
The live went on for a little longer until I decided to get off.