Planning

hey yall this is your writer. yea its me. all my friends are faker than the barbies in my closet soo like yea anyone wanna be friends? quarantine really showed me my real friends man. i literally only talk to 3 people every hour of the day. but anyways heres the chapter.

I woke up all cuddled into Quinton. It felt nice to wake up in his arms. He made me feel safe. He made me feel alot better than my last boyfriend who cheated and tried to rape me. I hoped Quinton wouldnt cheat. I was snapped out of my thoughts by my phone blowing up like usual. I looked at it but this time there was more hate than usual. I dont even get why. My followers were still going up though which just didnt make sense to me. I wiggled out from his grasp and got ready. I decided to post on instagram which was something I havent done in forever. My throat started to feel better and I didnt feel the need to vomit every 2 seconds. I posted this.

Liked by qgriggs, joshrichards, imgriffinjohnson and 2,495,105 others

faithrichards: i took these with my feet cause i was bored.

qgriggs: my cutie
^faithrichards: :))

joshrichards: your weird
^faithrichards: says you

fan: your so prettyyy

hater: why do you have over 60 mil.

brycehall: i watched you take this
^faithrichards: creep alert

fan: your perfect!!

I turned around to see Quinton walking outside.
Q: "Goodmorning"
F: "Hey"
I saw his smile grow wide hearing me speak for the first time in a few days.
1 month later.
We were in the middle of Coronavirus, about to go to Texas. We were all getting on the plane right now which I was terrified of. Quinton sat next to me and squeezed my hand, trying to comfort me.
Q: "Its okay baby. I wont let anything happen to you okay?"
I nodded and he kissed my forehead.
We safely landed and we all got off the plane, walking to baggage claim. Once we all got our stuff, we drove to the air bnb. It was honestly really nice. It was nice to have other girls to talk to while all the boys got wasted, which was not pleasant seeing as I would most likely be the one taking care of them. When their hungover, let me tell you, their annoying little bitches. Once everyone was done getting wasted I went up to my shared room with Quinton and laid down. Not long over Quinton came into our room and locked the door.
Q: "Hey beautiful"
I immediately blushed and smiled.

um yea heres a smut

He crawled on top of me and kissed my lips sweetly. I quickly kissed back while his tongue glided along my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I allowed and our tongues fought for dominance, him of course winning. His hands roamed down to the bottom of my shirt and lightly tugged on it. I took it off while he took his own off. I stared at his abs while he chuckled. His kisses moved down to my neck making me bite my lip. His soft lips moved down to my chest, lightly sucking. He knew I was a virgin so he was being extra gentle. While his kisses moved to my breasts, his hands moved to my shorts, quickly unbuttoning them. He pulled them down leaving me in just my underwear. I did the same to him, quickly undoing his belt and buttons. He tugged them off then returned to my lips. He kissed down my stomach and to my heat. He teasingly pulled my underwear down and licked a strip up my folds.
F: "O-Oh my g-god Quinton"
His tongue circled around my clit and slowly inserted inside me.
F: "F-Fuck"
He pulled away after a few soft moans and kissed up to my lips again. He pulled his boxers off and lined himself up with me.
Q: "Ready princess?"
F: "Mhm"
He slowly entered me while I softly moaned. He slid all the way in making me let out soft whimpers. He started off by thrusting slow, then speeding up. I moaned loudly and he smirked. He continued thrusting quickly while a knot in my stomach formed.
F: "I-Im gonna c-cum"
Q: "Let it out princess"
I quickly released while he released inside me. He pulled out and laid beside me, slowly starting to cuddle me.

smut is over

We both fell asleep after a long day.