Gender

(im so sorry to my limelights but i cant find any cute babies besides lav so yea)

6 months later.
I have been posting drafts and none of the internet knows Im pregnant with Quinton's child. I was still going strong with Quinton and today the boys planned on doing a gender reveal. I smiled while Quinton kissed my forehead and laid next to me.
Q: "Get ready baby"
I groaned but got dressed. I think we both wanted a girl so we both wore pink. I wore this:

Quinton wore this but with his recent hair:

We walked outside to see everyone. Tons of friends and our families. Since I was so skinny, my bump wasnt too big.
The boys were kinda basic so we just did a balloon pop. We both popped it at the same time and, we saw a lot of pink. Everyone cheerfully yelled while Quinton lifted me up and kissed my lips sweetly. I giggled but kiss back. He set me down and we both pulled away.

2 months later.
I was laying in bed with Quinton while the boys were on my couches and floor while watching a movie. Josh was sat with Nessa while the rest layed together on the bean bag, couches or floor. Suddenly I felt the need to use the restroom. At that moment in the bathroom, my water broke. I quickly walked out of the bathroom after cleaning up and walked to Quinton.
F: "Baby, my uh.. my water broke"
He jolted up and told the rest of the boys and Nessa. We all went to the cars and I was in a car alone with Quinton. My stomach felt like it was burning and it hurt so bad. I scrunched my nose slightly from the pain while Quinton rubbed by arm.
Q: "I love you so much princess"
F: "I love you too"
He smiled and we quickly arrived at the hospital. We were waiting in a delivery room while I felt the pains shooting through me. Everyone was waiting in the corner of the room. I asked for the epidural since it hurt so bad. I felt like I was on cloud 9. Everything looked so cool and fun. The boys and Nessa were constantly laughing at me which made me smile. Soon a doctor came in and rushed everyone out besides Quinton. After alot of pushing, a beautiful baby girl was in my arms. She was so precious. We were naming her Charlie Rose Griggs. We decided to post a picture and announce her.

Liked by qgriggs, joshrichards, imgriffinjohnson, and 10,596,285 others

faithrichards: this is our beautiful princess, Charlie Rose Griggs. these past 9 months have been hard, but you are so worth it. i love you so much princess🌹❤️

fan: this was so unexpected!!

luvanthony: im the best uncle ever

joshrichards: im gonna steal her. shes too cute
^faithrichards: uh yeah, no❤️

qgriggs: my princesses

fan: I never would have thought

hater: your too young to have a kid

addisonraee: shes gorgeous

nessabarrett: im holding her rn and shes literally so cute

We all chilled in the room for the night since I wouldnt be able to go home until tomorrow.