TikTok

I woke up today and sat in my room for a little. I then heard a storm of footsteps outside my door. I saw Bryce and Josh running in and Jaden recording. Bryce and Josh jumped on my bed which sent me flying up. I screamed a little which made all the boys run in.
Tb: "Whats wrong?!?"
They saw me laying on the floor and Jaden showed them the video. Everyone started laughing while Quinton walked over to me. He stuck out his hand for me to grab and he pulled me up.
Q: "You okay?"
F: "Yup." I turned to look at my brother and he was still laughing.
F: "And you wonder why I lock my door"
Jsh: "Aye I never know who you would sneak in my room"
F: "The only person I would sneak in my room was Ness cause I knew you would try to take her from me" They all laughed and Quinton was still holding my hand.
J: "Quintons making big boy moves"
We both looked down and immediately let go. All the boys then left my room.
Quintons POV:
Faith is beautiful and shes so kinda and caring. Shes also a badass though. Im still in a relationship though. I dont know if im happy or not. Cynthia can be really controlling sometimes. We've been dating for a few months now and I thought I was happy till Faith came. Shes perfect. Shes my type. I know Josh would never aprove though. I was scrolling through tiktok when I saw drama pages posting some things about me and Cynthia. My room is right next to Faiths so I have to be kinda quiet if something happens. I kept scolling until I saw something Mattia posted.  (up there^^^) Him and Cynthia were kissing. What the fuck? She just said she loved me 20 minutes ago. I started to cry a little loud and I heard someone open the door.
F: "Hey are you o-"
She saw me and ran over to me. She pulled me into a hug and held it long and tight.
F: "What happened?"
Q: "M-My girlfriend c-cheated on me" I said through sobs. I wrapped my arms around her and hugged back.
F: "I get it. Trust me she will regret it. Even though Ive only known you for a day you seem like an amazing person"
I smiled into her shoulder and we stayed like this for a few more minutes. She then pulled away and sat on my bed.
F: "Get ready were going out"
Q: "Where?"
F: "I dont know yet but somewhere to get that off your mind"
Q: "Okay"
She walked into her room and I started to change. I quickly texted Cynthia.

Cynthia❤️💍

Quinton:
Were over
Cynthia:
Im sorry babe
Quinton:
Dont call me that
Cynthia:
Please just listen
Quinton:
Error 403: Message cannot be sent
————————————————————————
I definitely felt better and I walked downstairs to see Faith on the couch with her phone.
F: "Ready?"
I smiler and nodded.
Jsh: "Where are you guys going?"
F: "Im taking Quinton out"
Jsh: "Umm no your not"
F: "Not like that"
Jsh: "Ohh. Dont do anything romantic, got it?"
She nodded then we went to the car.
Q: "You know how to drive?"
F: "Of course" She giggled which warmed my heart. She drove us to the beach and we walked along the shoreline amd watched the sunset. We talked the whole time and really got to know eachother. I know I just got out of a relationship but shes perfect. I think im falling for her. Fast and hard.