Mess

Quintons POV:
I woke up and looked over my shoulder to Faiths bed. I saw Chase sitting on the bed while on his phone.
Q: "Hey uh, wheres Faith?"
C: "Oh she switched rooms with me"
I nodded and mentally face palmed. Why would she need to switch rooms. I decided to text her.

Quinton:
Faith where are you?
Are you okay?
Are you safe?
Who are you sharing with?

No response. I have been on delievered for 30 minutes. Maybe she just took a shower and hasnt got out yet. Another 30 minutes pass and she still wasnt responding. I decided to go to her room.
Q: "Hey Chase, wheres your old room?"
C: "6th floor, room 17"
Q: "Thanks"
I got up to take a shower then make my way downstairs.
Faiths POV:
I woke up to see Madi and Sam awake.
S: "Finally someone decides to wake up"
F: "Well sorry bro"
M: "So what are we doing today?"
F: "Walk around Florida?"
Everyone agreed and I quickly took a shower. I put a strapless tie dye crop top with some super high-rise shorts. While Madi was in the shower someone knocked on our door. My hair was still wet on my shoulders and I had only highlight on and no other makeup. I walked to the door and opened it. As soon as I opened it, I slammed it shut.
F: "Sam thats for you!" I said while jumping on my bed.
Sams POV:
F: "Sam thats for you!" She said while running and jumping on her bed. I groaned and walked to the door. I opened it and saw Quinton.
Q: "Hey Sam" He said nervously.
S: "Whats up?"
Q: "Can I talk to Faith?"
I looked over at her and she mouthed 'tell him im sleeping'.
S: "Sorry she actually just fell asleep" He looked really suspicious but then madi came out of the shower.
M: "Faith get your ass up right now"
You should hear her shushing her in the back.
M: "Faith come on"
I awkwardly smiled at Quinton.
S: "I can tell her to call whenever their done doing that over their"
He nodded and walked away.
F: "You almost blew my cover you dipstick" She said while laughing slightly.
M: "Who was at the door?"
F: "Quinton!"
M: "Ohhh, oops"
When everyone was ready we walked out. We went into the elevator and walked out the lobby.
Faiths POV:
We were walking down a strip in the middle of busy Florida while being stopped by tons of fans. Then while walking I got tapped on the back of the shoulder. I turned around to see my brother, Anthony, Jaden and Bryce.
Jsh: "Why are you guys walking down here?"
F: "I could ask you guys the same thing."
Jsh: "Anyways whats up?" He said while hugging me then doing that bro shake with Sam.
J: "Mind if we walk with you?"
A: "Were getting swarmed by fans"
M: "Nope you guys can come but Im warning you it will probably be worse with us"
A: "What do you mean?"
M: "Well were also being swarmed and we also have a very very famous 15 year old tiktoker with us at the moment"
I chuckled a little and lightly hit her arm.
B: "Well atleast we have more people to help us tolerate them"
F: "Did Bryce say something kinda smart?"
J: "I was just thinking the same thing!"
Bryce rolled his eyes at us and we laughed.
B: "Your gonna regret that"
In one swift move, I was on his back and he was running off. I looked behind us to see Josh with Anthony on his back while trembling, Madi on Sams back, and Jaden chasing Anthony and Josh. I laid my head on his back as he ran. Then he put me down and the rest caught up with us.
Jsh: "I vote Faith has to carry someone now"
A: "I second that"
They all agreed and I death glared Josh.
F: "You all must hate me! But if im carrying someone I choose Jaden"
J: "Ha she liked me better"
F: "Lets just hope I dont drop you, but I am NOT running with him!"
Jsh: "Lets all get someone on our back and walk back to the hotel"
We all agreed again and Jaden jumped on my back. We slowly made our way back to the hotel while my legs started getting tired. Jaden had his arms hanging around my neck and his head on mine.
J: "Is this what its like to be short?"
F: "I can drop you right now Hossler"
J: "I love you"
I giggled a little and we soon arrived back at the hotel. We sat in the lobby for a little and decided to go back to Josh and Jadens room.
Jsh: "So tomorrow we all get to pick 2 people to have a booth with for meet and greets."
A: "I call Jaden and Faith"
Jsh: "I didnt even finish but okay"
J: "We got the fun people"
B: "I call her and Josh for the second day of meet and greets."
F: "So were just calling eachother now?"
S: "Yep and I call Madi and Faith for 3rd."
Jsh: "I call her and Ant for 4th."
J: "I call her and Griff for 5th."
F: "I call Griff and Kio for 6th"
Jsh: "Her and Quinton for 7th"
F: "Avani and Addison for 8th"
A: "Now that all days are sorted out, what are we gonna do?"
F: "Oh I dont know maybe Im crazy but like SLEEP"
A: "Thats sound cool"
I rolled my eyes and smiled a little. We all went back to our own rooms and fell asleep.