Love

Third Person

Faith, Quinton and Charlie had been amazing. They were the happiest couple. It had been months with Charlie and they fell in love with her. They celebrated their one year together. Josh and Nessa were engaged after all the drama, they were still in love. Nessa was pregnant with Josh's child aswell. Avani and Anthony were going strong, Chase was back with Cynthia, Bryce was dating Addison, Mads was with Jaden, Riley was dating Kio, Griffin was single and Noah was dating Dixie. Me and Quinton were living together and Sway was moved into a different house, only a few members left. Hype House was in tatters and TikTok was barely holding on. Charlie was a few months old and she was a handful. Faith had so much love for her and never thought it would die out.

Years later Mrs. Griggs and Mr. Griggs were in the living room with Charlie and Liliana Griggs. Josh Richards and Nessa Richards were also at the house while Leo and Clara Richards played with Faith and Quintons kids. Everyone was happy. They were all madly in love with someone and Faith could never have predicted any of this. They all lived their lives to the fullest and had the world at their fingertips.

thats a wrap!! i never really liked this book since my writing was still horrible when i started it. its really sucky but please go look at these new books.

 its really sucky but please go look at these new books

mr hossler and his toy are my new books❤️