Party

I woke up remembering the kiss last night. What did it mean? Was it just to shut me up? Does he actually feel for me? No. Im probably just over analyzing. I looked over at Quintons bed and he was gone. I shrugged it off and got up. I went to my closet and picked out this.

I walked into the bathroom and got into the shower

I walked into the bathroom and got into the shower. Once I was out, I changed into my outfit then thought of plans for today.

The girls🥵❤️

Faith🥵:
anyone wanna hang out?

Avani😍:
I can for a little bit but before
the party I have to go

Madi👑:
I can. If you want we can go to the party together too

Addison🌸:
I have the same situation as Avani

Faith🥵:
wanna meet at the lobby in 5?

Addison🌸:
Perfect

Madi👑:
Yep

Avani😍:
See you guys!
————————————————————————
So I guess its a girls day. Theres a welcome party tonight so we all have to go. Im now going with Madi since she is the only one able to. She shares a room with Sam Hurley and Chase Hudson so its fine if I hung out in her room. I have always been really close with Sam since he is bestfriends with Josh and hes a year older than me. Soon those 5 minutes were up and I got down to the lobby. They were waiting for me by reception. I happily walked up and we all had huge smiles.
Ad: "So whats the plans?"
F: "We could go to starbucks then the mall?"
M: "Sounds good to me" She said while putting her arm around my shoulder.
Av: "Well lets go then!" She said while pointing at the door and marching towards it. We all laughed while watching her. We got into our car and I drove. While on the way we had some interesting conversations until I got a text. Since Im driving I couldnt check it so I asked Madi since she was in the passengers seat.
M: "Its from Quinton"
F: "Ugh what did he say?"
M: "Hey where did you go?"
F: "Just tell him I went out. Dont say where just say out"
Av: "Aww her boyfriend is worried about her"
Her and Addison awed and I rolled my eyes at them.
F: "He is NOT my boyfriend"
M: "It would be cute though"
F: "You too Madi?!"
M: "Awe I still love you. You will always be mine" She said while kissing my cheek. I chuckled and we soon arrived at starbucks. We went in and ordered our drinks. We decided to take the starbucks with us to the mall so we immediately went back to the car. Once we got to the mall we all got out and started walking towards the entrance. We all happily walked in together and saw some of the boys from Sway.
F: "Oh my god. I cant catch a break!"
M: "What?"
I pointed to them and all the girls groaned.
Av: "We just have to avoid wherever they go."
We all nodded and went to Aeropostale. We all got a few pairs of jeans and shorts. I saw 2 really cute bikinis that I loved.

 I saw 2 really cute bikinis that I loved

I decided to get them since Florida was really hot and we would be in the pool alot

I decided to get them since Florida was really hot and we would be in the pool alot. We all walked out of Aeropostale and went to some new stores while still avoiding the boys. Soon we finished up and went to the food court. We saw the boys start walking towards the food court and I only knew Josh and Ant were there so I didnt know who else was with them.
F: "The boys are coming"
We all quickly got up and walked over to the exit. We all got into the car and started driving to the hotel. We still had about 2 hours until the party. Soon we got out the car and hugged eachother.
Av: "Well me and Addison have to go so we will see you at the party!"
F: "Yep"
Addison and Avani parted ways which left me and Madi.
M: "Wanna go to my room?"
I nodded and we talked up until the room. Once we got to her room we saw Sam laying on his bed.
S: "Hey Madi. Hey Faith!"
F: "Hey Sam"
We all talked for a bit and me and Madi got ready. I wore this.

While Madi wore this

Once we were ready we found Sam again still laying on the bed but this time ready

S: "Wanna go with me cause the boys are being lame and going with there girlfriends" He said while rolling his eyes. Me and Madi giggled a bit.
F: "Of course"
We all walked out of their room and got into the elevator. Chase and Cynthia were in at the same time as us. Cynthia went really extra. She had a lace dress on and you could basically see everything. I saw Sam look away and I laughed a little. He was alot taller than me aswell so I had to look up when I talk to him. Once the elevator stopped we all got out. We walked in and I harshly gulped.
S: "Oh my god Faith your 15!! Lets go have fun without you being nervous" He said while wrapped his arm around my shoulder. As we walked in, I got a little more nervous. I saw Quinton talking to some people on the couch in the corner.
S: "Lets go get a drink"
F: "Wow did I hear that correctly?"
S: "Only this one time and its cause Im watching over you."
F: "I dont really want one"
S: "You need to loosen up"
I playfully rolled my eyes while taking a cup from his hand. We both drank it at the same time and it was really strong. We then went to sit down and Madi came over to us.
M: "You guys really drank without me?" She said acting hurt.
S: "Yep"
I giggled a little and saw Quinton looking over at me. He looked me up and down then bit his lip. He then looked at someone who was walking towards him. Cynthia. I saw her sit next to him and then I watched them kiss. My heart shattered. I got up and Sam grabbed me.
S: "What happened?"
F: "Im just gonna get out of here"
S: "Faith tell me what happened"
F: "Please dont tell anyone. Espically Josh."
S: "I wont and you know that"
F: "When I first got to LA, Cynthia cheated on Quinton. I comforted him and then went to Canada. I came back with a few bruises and he dragged me to Joshs room last night. All that happened and in our room last night he kissed me. Now I see him make out with Cynthia" I said while tearing up. He pulled me into a hug.
S: "Do you wanna switch rooms with Chase?"
F: "Is he gonna be okay with that?"
S: "Of course"
I nodded and looked back at Cynthia and Quinton and they were still making out. Sam, Madi and I all walked back to their room and had a pretty fun night. We watched movies and did face masks. We all soon fell asleep for the rest of the night.