News

I woke up to see more hate comments. I rolled my eyes and walked downstairs. Once again all the boys were down there.
B: "Are those notifications from being famous and shit?" He laughed.
F: "No but if it keeps going off Im seriously gonna throw my phone out the window"
They all laughed at me and I suddenly got a call.
J: "Wheres the nearest window?" He laughed. I looked at who was calling and it said 'Mommy🥰'. I showed Josh and ran upstairs.

F: "Hey"
M: "Hey sweetheart"
F: "Whats up?"
M: "I need you to come home for a week"
F: "Why?"
M: "I miss you and Im having a hard time with both my babys being gone"
F: "Um ok"
M: "Your flight is in 2 days"
F: "Okay bye mom"
M: "Bye sweetie love you"
F: "Love you too"
I hung up and had a shocked look. She was so ready to get me out so I would protected by Josh but she wants me back now? I know Im coming back now but still. I walked back downstairs and all the boys were making jokes.
Jsh: "What happened? You look really pale"
All the boys then shifted there attention to me and had concerned looks on their face.
Jsh: "Faith what happened?"
F: "I- Umm- M-Mom is flying m-me back to Canada t-tomorrow"
Jsh: "Why?!"
F: "She misses me and i-its hard not having us b-both in the house"
Q: "When you do fly out?"
F: "Two days"
He looked a little upset and so did everyone else.
K: "How long are you staying?"
F: "She said a week or so"
G: "Is it just me or is this a little off? She got Faith out here to have her protected and now she wants her back?"
F: "Thats exactly what I thought! But Im coming back so"
Jsh: "You better be"
J: "If you dont were all flying to Canada to bring you back"
I smiled a little and they all smiled back. My phone kept going off and I "accidentally" dropped it.
F: "Whoops" I giggled. They all laughed and went back to making jokes. I started packing when suddenly I felt as if I wasnt alone. I turned around to see Quinton standing there.
Q: "Hey"
F: "Hi"
Q: "Are you really going?"
F: "I have to" I mumbled.
Q: "How about we spend all day tomorrow together?"
F: "Okay"
He smiled and laid down on my bed. He was on his phone while I packed. Then I heard someone yelling.
Jsh: "Everyone get down here!!"
Me and Quinton looked at eachother but got up and walked down. Once everyone was down he had this stupid smile.
Jsh: "Were going to playlist babyy"
Everyone cheered while I was still confused.
Jsh: "You going Faith. I already called mom. Your staying in Canada for 3 weeks and then fly from Canada to Florida and meet us all. You'll be the last one to land so we will all be waiting for you"
F: "Wait im staying in Canada for 3 weeks?"
Jsh: "Yea sorry"
F: "Its... fine"
The whole night consisted of packing while my phone kept going off. I kept seeing the hate comments. Some called me ugly. Others called me fat. Others called me to skinny to live. I decided to post. I used to sound with these lyrics.

I wish that I was good enough
If only I could wake you up
My love, my love, my love, my love
Wont you stay awhile?

With the caption "im gonna take a bit of a break from my socials :("
I already had tons of hate coming in. I of course heard loud footsteps.
Jsh: "Are you okay?"
F: "Yea why?"
Jsh: "Your recent post"
F: "Since Im going back to Canada I dont wanna get all the-"
I immediately stopped myself so they didnt realize the hate.
Jsh: "Get all the what?" He said as he raised his eyebrow.
F: "Uh- notifications"
He looked a little suspicious but he accepted it.
Jsh: "I get it"
We talked a little more and he walked out. I went to bed so I would be ready for Quinton tomorrow.
I woke up to the end of my bed sinking. I looked up to see Quinton.
Q: "Your cute when you sleep" He laughed. I just rolled my eyes and he looked at me.
Q: "Come on get up" He walked over to my closet and picked out an outfit. He also grabbed a bikini. I looked at him confused.
Q: "Sway house is going to the beach as we say goodbye to the freshman."
I rolled my eyes and giggled a little. I put on a blue and pink cross colored bikini, some shorts and a tank top that he picked out. I then walked downstairs to see the boys all waiting.
A: "Everyone ready?"
I nodded and the boys all answered. We got into 2 cars. I drove one and Josh sat in the passengers seat while Bryce and Anthony were in the back. Jaden drove the other with Quinton, Griffin and Kio. Bryce and Josh were joking the whole time while me and Anthony just kept laughing.
Jsh: "If you crash my car Im gonna kill you"
F: "Im not gonna crash"
We soon arrived at the beach. I got out along with the rest of the boys. We all walked to the samd and placed our stuff down.
B: "So are we going in the water?!"
F: "You guys can"
Jsh: "Nope" Josh picked me up and started running to the water with the rest of the boys. I started hitting his back and soon I felt the cold water hit my back. I came up and moved my hair out of the way.
F: "Your an asshole" I said while laughing.
Jsh: "Yea but you love me"
F: "Says who?"
They all laughed and came into the water. We all splashed around for a bit.
A: "Anyone hungry?"
K: "A little"
Everyone else nodded and we started walking to some ice cream place. We all ordered and sat outside. We continued talking and Josh shared embarrassing stories of me.
Jsh: "Broo do you guys remember when we tried to recreate that vine and we covered Faith in peanut butter"
B: "Yessss"
They all laughed while I just looked away.
Q: "Poor Faith" He said sarcasticly.
G: "Bro we have to recreate that"
F: "Uh hell no"
Jsh: "Language little one"
F: "Im 15"
Jsh: "And? We should recreate it though because your still tiny and it wouldnt take long"
I shook my head no and they all continued talking about it. After a few more hours we decided to leave. This time Josh, Jaden and Quinton were in our car. As I was driving they started asking me questions.
Jsh: "So Faith you got a boyfriend?"
F: "Said it once and Ill say it again. I swear I dont"
J: "Mhm"
F: "Oh shut it Jaden. Your probably dated 5 girls while I was in Canada"
J: "Actually only 2"
F: "Mhm"
Jsh: "So Quinton. Do you have a girlfriend?"
Q: "No sir"
J: "Bro hes getting ready for Faith"
Jsh: "No no no"
I rolled my eyes and we soon got to the house.
A: "As our last night as Sway wanna all sleep in Faiths room?"
Everyone nodded and we all started walking into my room. I immediately sat on my bed. It was pretty big so alot of people could be on it. Anthony laid next to me on one side and Josh on the other. Next to Anthony was Jaden and at the edge of my bed where Josh, Jaden and Anthonys feet were was Quinton. Bryce was on my mini couch and Griffin and Kio shared my bean bag.
J: "Aww look how short Faith is. Her feet dont even reach Quinton."
Everyone awed and laughed.
F: "Im just short in general"
B: "Thats why your our lil freshman"
F: "Wait before we start it do we know what rooms were in for playlist?"
Jsh: "Nope it's completely random"
I nodded and Anthony changed my led lights to red. We watched IT and then IT 2. By the end everyone was asleep.