Day 1

Today was the first day of playlist. I opened my eyes and felt myself being carried. My vision was really blurry still. I was being carried bridal style while hearing 2 different people whisper. I blinked a few times and looked around. I saw Josh and Jaden.
F: "What are you guys doing?" I said in a raspy tone.
J: "Shh your fine"
F: "Im basically being kidnapped" I said while dramatically letting my head fall back.
J: "You'll be fine" I kinda fell back asleep until I heard a door close. I looked around and I was in Anthony and Bryce's room.
F: "I was just kidnapped" I said still with a raspy voice.
A: "Get ready" He whined while Josh threw this outfit at me.

F: "Who picked this out?"J: "Josh"Jsh: "You should be glad Im letting you show all that skin"F: "I think you forget how small I am" I walked into the bathroom and put it on

J: "Josh"
Jsh: "You should be glad Im letting you show all that skin"
F: "I think you forget how small I am"
I walked into the bathroom and put it on. I brushed my hair down and came out.
Jsh: "Thats alot of skin"
F: "Woah sorry buddy. Who exactly is gonna get turned on by a sliver of my stomach?"
Jsh: "You'd be surprised"
F: "Well Im still really tired ya know"
A: "Well were all walking around Florida before playlist."
F: "Im gonna fall asleep dude"
B: "No your not. Its 6 am"
F: "6 am?!"
J: "Yeah"
F: "Bro we have till 12:30 for playlist, cant we do this later"
B: "Nope lets go. If you fall asleep Im leaving you"
J: "Ill carry you"
F: "Thats a long way Jaden"
J: "You can switch from my back to me actually carrying you. As long as you sleep so you wont fall asleep by fans" He said while laughing.
F: "Dude Im heavy"
Tb: "Thats a lie" I rolled my eyes as we walked down to the elevator. We waited for it to open. We all got in and waited for the door to open again. Once it did, we all got out and walked to the entrance. It was still dark out and Jaden stopped outside. I soon made my way out and saw him standing there.
J: "Get on child" I lightly slapped his shoulder and got on his back. I hung my arms around his neck and he held me from under my knees.
Jadens POV:
I had Faith on my back and she was pretty light so it was really easy. It was still dark out which was nice because it meant alot of fans wouldnt be out.
Jsh: "Starbucks?"
Faith was sleeping on my back so there was no response from her.
J: "How long to walk?"
A: "Its like 20 minutes away dude"
Jsh: "Its a good way to wake us up."
J: "Well lets go because the sun is rising which means fans will be out."
Jsh: "Ight. I can always carry Faith if you want."
J: "Its good. Shes pretty light"
Jsh: "Okay"
J: "Can you do one thing for me?"
Jsh: "Yea"
J: "Can you pull up my pants when I jump?"
All the boys laughed and I jumped up a little to readjust Faith and so Josh could pull up my pants. After 20 minutes we arrived at starbucks.
J: "Faith were at starbucks"
She groaned a little and got off. Everyone knew she didnt drink coffee so she was still gonna be tired. She usually gets a frappuchino or something decaf. First Faith, Bryce and I ordered and got our drinks. We sat down and waited for the rest. I decided to take a picture and post it on instagram.

Liked by joshrichards, brycehall, anthonyreeves and 1,372,151 othersjadenhossler: we made her get up at 6 and this is whats happening now

jadenhossler: we made her get up at 6 and this is whats happening now

qgriggs: should've let her sleep😭
⏬jadenhossler: ive been carrying her all morning

fanacc: She looks so peaceful

joshrichards: She needs to wake up now

anthonyreeves: have fun carrying her
⏬jadenhossler: have fun dealing with her at the booth
⏬anthonyreeves: your in our booth too

hater3: Shes so skinny

hater7: Let her sleep. She needs the beauty sleep.

fan: how does she sit like that? i look like a potato when i sit like that
⏬jadenhossler: me too

Then the boys came over and we all finished our drinks. We all walked out and I stood infront of Faith with my arms open.
J: "Come on lets go" I said while picking her up. I wrapped her legs around me and held under her thighs.
F: "You dont have to Jaden"
J: "Its fine Faith"
She ended up falling asleep again and we walked around for a little more.
Faiths POV:
I woke up still in Jadens grasp. This time we were actually walking somewhere. I looked around to see we were walked to where playlist was being held. I adjust my head on Jadens shoulder and I heard him lightly chuckle.
J: "Someone finally woke up"
F: "Oh shut it"
Soon we arrived and I heard the familiar voice. Quinton. All the creators were walking around and all of Sway was together. Jaden was still holding me, maybe even a little tighter than before.
Q: "So whats first?"
Jsh: "Interview of Sway on stage, then HypeHouse, then independent creators, then meet and greet and booths."
J: "What do we do during the rest of the interviews?"
Jsh: "They said to chill in our booths"
J: "Thats gonna be hella boring"
Jsh: "You could always carry Faith some more at your booth"
J: "Honestly maybe"
A: "Bro we should play catch with her"
F: "Uh no?"
A: "Yes bro we could throw you around"
F: "Not happening"
Q: "What do we do now?"
Jsh: "Well we have 5 minutes till they call us." Soon enough we heard Sway being called. Jaden put me down and we all walked onto the stage. Josh sat on one side of me while Bryce was on the other. The first question was for everyone.
Fan: "Are any of you dating or talking to anyone?"
B: "I am very single" I chuckled a little and he rolled his eyes.
F: "I am also single"
Jsh: "I am dating Nessa Barrett"
J: "Im single"
G: "I am talking to someone"
K: "I am dating Olivia Ponton"
Q: "Im dating Cynthia Parker" My heart dropped a little. Of course I cant show it or Josh would know what happened. How could they get back together after that? I was zoning out for the rest of the questions. Next we all went to our booths and waited. I laid on the floor and saw a dark shadow appear over me. Then they sat on me. I opened my eyes to see Griffin.
F: "Griffinnnn!"
G: "Whatt?"
F: "Get off!"
He got up and held his hand out. I grabbed it and he launched me up. I saw Quinton looking jealous but I didnt really care. Soon the fans came in and I was at a booth with Anthony and Jaden. A fan came out and asked if we could do a special pose. We all said yes.
Fan: "So can Jaden hold Faith and Anthony pick me up like bridal style you know?"
We all nodded and did it. We took tons more pictures that day. It turned to the last few fans.
Fan: "Can I get a picture with all of Sway?"
F: "Of course! Boysss!"
They all came over and we all posed together. Once we were done with all the fans we startes to walk out until someone grabbed my wrist. I turned around and saw Quinton. I ripped my arm away and started walking faster.
Q: "Faith Im sorry!"
F: "No your not!"
Q: "Look were not really dating, we just haven't announced our breakup"
F: "But your still dating" I walked back to the rest of the group. They all wanted to sleep in Joshs room together.
G: "Faith you need to get a mans"
F: "Yea im good"
K: "Have you had your first kiss?"
F: "Um yea"
Jsh: "WITH WHO? WHEN?"
F: "Well then, not saying who but it was recently" Yes. Quinton was my first kiss. I could see the guilt on his face.
F: "Well im gonna go to sleep"
J: "You slept the whole day"
F: "If you wouldnt have carried me, then I wouldnt have slept"
J: "I was being nice and I would do it again"
I rolled my eyes and laid down on the floor. Everyone found a spot to lay and turned off the lights.