Dreams

I woke up with Quinton. I kept waking up in the middle of the night thinking about that specific night.
Flashback:
We started to drop even faster and closer to the ground. But we were over water. Fuck. The very back of the plane hit the water as more objects flew around. A heavy bag was flying towards me and Quinton but I jumped up and blocked him from it, almost knocking me out.
Q: "No no no, please get up!! I need you to wake up" More objects flew by as we heard distant sirens.
Q: "PLEASE FAITH WAKE UP!!"
The water started rising as it hit my feet. I heard everything he was saying but it hurt. Everything hurt. It hurt to open my eyes, it hurt to speak and it hurt to move. I had no way to let him know that I was awake. Tears started streaming down his face. It was because of me. I heard him mumbling things like " She was going to die because of me. She is knocked out because she wanted to save me." The sirens got closer and The water rised to my chest. My body hurt even more from the ice cold water now. He tried to pick me up but it was too hard to walk in the water and my wet clothes made me heavier. A team came running in the plane and grabbing survivors. I heard Quinton screaming while they grabbed his arms and pulled him back.
Q: "NO GRAB HER PLEASE!" They ddint listen and carried him out. They placed him on a small motor boat with a few others. A new team went in and carried out more people out. The water kept rising. I was all alone now. No one to save me. I could barely breathe anymore. The water rose to my chin while I panicked. I still couldnt move though. I was in so much pain. The water kept rising, finally over my head. The ice cold water sent my body into shock. I could barely hold my breath anymore. I gave in. I felt the water fill my lungs as I couldnt breathe anymore. I was drowing. I felt all the pains. Until everything stopped hurting and went black.
End of flashback:
That was the worst night. It hurt so bad and I know Quinton will never forgive himself. I didnt realize it but I was crying.
Q: "Baby whats wrong?!"
I looked over and saw him quickly getting up and coming over to me.
F: "I-Im fine"
Q: "Ok well that was a lie. Whats up?"
F: "Im j-just remembering that night"
Q: "Please dont think about that"
F: "I cant help it. I was never unconscious, just unable to move"
I heard a low gasp come from him.
Q: "Im so so sorry. Im so sorry you had to feel that pain. I tried baby, I really tried"
F: "I k-know I heard it all"
Tears streamed down his cheeks aswell. He quickly pulled me onto his lap, so I was straddling him. He wrapped my arms around him and did the same with his. He laid back against the headboard so my head was in the crook of his neck. He pulled the blanket over our waists and kissed my cheek.
Q: "Get some more rest baby. I dont want you thinking about that night." I nodded and shifted a tiny but before finally falling asleep about my boyfriends chest.