Day 2

Today was Day 2 of playlist. I was with Bryce and Josh today. I was the first one awake so I jumped in the shower quickly. Once I got put I out this on.

I walked out and saw everyone awake

I walked out and saw everyone awake. They all started to get ready as I laid on the floor waiting.
As we all walked out the building and to playlist, suddenly I was scooped up. I looked down to see Anthony.
F: "Put me down Ant"
A: "I havent gotten to carry you yet"
I rolled my eyes as we then arrived to playlist.
I went to my booth with Bryce and Josh as they started making jokes. Soon a crowd of fans came in and we were the first booth so we were most crowded.
We greeted a group of girls first who asked for a picture with us all. We gladly took it but before they left they wanted to ask a few questions.
Fan: "Faith are you dating Quinton?"
I was a bit taken back.
F: "Oh nooo"
She giggled a little and then another spoke up.
Fan: "Bryce, are you and Addision dating?"
B: "Uhh no but its also complicated"
I smiled a little. A shorter girl went over to Josh and asked a question.
Fan: "Is Nessa going to join Sway?"
Jsh: "Nah I dont thinks so"
Then we had tons more people come up and we took hundreds of pictures. A little boy came up and asked for a kiss on the cheek. I gladly did it while Josh took the picture. I felt a stare burning through me. I turned to see Quinton staring me dead in the eyes. I rolled my eyes and looked away. We soon finished Day 2 and we decided to go to the pool. I put on a neon pink bikini that hugged my waist. I walked out to see Quinton once again staring at me. I walked over to the seat until I was picked up. I looked down to see Kio and he ran towards the pool.
F: "I SWEAR TO GOD KI-"
I was cut off by sinking underwater. I quickly surfaced and heard everyone laughing while I stared at Kio and he started running out the pool. I followed as he ran towards the egde of the pool. I kicked the back of his knee causing him to fall in face first.
J: "Tiny but mighty"
F: "Ill get you next Hossler"
He immediately scooted behind Josh which made me laugh. Then I was pushed in once again. I surfaced and saw everyone jumping in. I had no clue who did it this time.
F: "Who pushed me in?!"
Everyone pointed and I looked over to see Griffin standing there smiling widely. I couldnt help but smile as I swam up to him and tried to push him underwater until I was picked up with arms around my waist from the back.
F: "Am I being teamed up on today?!"
I looked down to see Jaden holding me tightly.

Once I got out of the shower I looked around the room to see everyone sleeping. I had an oversized hoodie and spandex on as I walked into the hall only to be pushed against the wall.
(a/n im a poet and i didnt even know it)
I looked up while shaking to be met with green eyes.
Q: "Listen Faith please"
F: "W-What?" I said really confused.
Q: "Look Im so sorry about Cynthia. I dont know if you mean to but your really making me jealous with all these other guys Faith. I cant help but wish it was me"
I gulped harshly as he then placed his lips on mine.
Q: "And these outfits. God Faith. You look so good in them and I just cant stand watching you around these guys." He said while looking me up and down, then biting his bottom lip. He placed his lips onto mine as our lips moved in sync. I pulled away and looked into his eyes.
F: "Q-Quinton, what if s-someone saw us?"
Q: "We announced that we broke up"
F: "Josh w-would kill me Quinton"
Q: "So what? It was my fault. I will take full responsibility for it"
I slightly nodded as I walked back into the room with him right behind me. All the boys were still sleeping and it looked really cute. I smiled to myself while laying down.