Please

Joshs POV:
N: "I suggest you all prepare for what your about to see" We all took a deep breath and walked in. I looked at the bed and my jaw dropped. I saw my little sister, on the bed, wires running all around her, her skin an extra pale shade.
Doc: "She is currently stable but we need to try to get most of the water out. We are on a tight time slot to get it out."
I nodded while tears ran down my face. I walked over to the chair next to her bed and stared at her. She looked so hurt. The doctor pulled out bags and stuck a needle in her arm. I watched as water poured into the bag. I looked around the room to see all the boys crying but more so Quinton. I stood up and walked over to him.
Jsh: "Can I talk to you really quick?"
He nodded and we walked into the hall, I quickly pulled him into a hug.
Jsh: "Its not your fault Quinton"
Q: "Y-Yes it is. I should have been in that p-position. N-Not her" He sobbed into my chest as I rubbed his back.
Jsh: "Dont be to hard on yourself. Shes going be okay. We'll get her back. I promise"
He nodded and we walked back in. I went back down to my position, watching as her breathing slowed and quickened every now and then.
Its been 2 hours with no responses yet. Then a doctor walked back in.
Doc: "Ok so she needs to wake up as soon as possible, so were going into emergency surgery"
I felt the tears form again but we all slowly walked out. We anxiously sat in the waiting room, doing anything we could to stay occupied and keep our minds from thinking the worst. I felt my eyes get heavy as they slowly closed.
I woke up to someone shaking me, Anthony.
A: "Shes awake"
I shot up and he smiled at my reation. We all walked over to her room and there she was slightly sitting up. She looked so upset and nothing like herself. Most importantly, she looked upset at herself, but glad Quinton made it.
Doc: "So we managed to get most of the water out but since we couldnt get it all out, she may end up vomiting for a day or two. Her back is a little bruised but nothing to bad and her throat may be a little sore. Other than that, she can leave tonight"
I nodded and hugged her gently. She weakly wrapped her arms around me and I smiled. I heard the doctor walk out with more footsteps nearing us. Then Quinton went over.
Q: "Im so sorry" He faintly said. She shook her head at him. The rest of the boys went and hugged her, soon enough I had to sign her out.
Faiths POV:
I was getting ready to leave finally. I was about to stand up until Quinton stood infront of me.
Q: "Let me carry you" I shook my head.
Q: "Its the least I could do" I thought about it and stood up. He wrapped my legs around his waist while my arms hung loosely around his shoulders. He set me in the car then sat next to me. The ride was awkwardly silent until we walked in the door. He carried me up to my room and laid me down.
Q: "Im so sorry"
F: "Its not your f-fault" I said as my throat burned like hell.
Q: "Y-You should get some rest" He started walking away but I quickly grabbed his wrist. He turned around more shocked than ever.
F: "P-Please" He hesitantly sat down awkwardly and laid back. I decided to crawl into his arms and wrap mine around him. He slowly and softly wrapped his arms around me, being cautious not to hurt me. I dug my head into his chest while he slowly rubbed my back. I felt my eyes start to close but before they could, I heard one last thing.
Q: "I love you"