Positive

so lowkey gonna be ending this book soon. i have 2 really good ideas for a jaden and josh book so yeah. maybe 10 more chapters.

We were now safely back in LA and I could not stop throwing up. I quickly took the keys and drove to the store. I bought a pregnancy test and drove home. I ran into my bathroom and quickly took the test. I waited three minutes then flipped it over. Positive. I quickly ran into Quintons room while tears streamed down my face.
Q: "Baby whats wrong?!"
F: "Q-Quinton"
Q: "Yes?"
I handed him the test and he immediately grew a smile on his lips.
Q: "Baby" He said while pulling me into a hug.
Q: "Its okay babygirl, were gonna be okay"
F: "I-Im only 15 and y-your 16"
Q: "Its okay. Im about to be 17 and your gonna be 16. Were gonna get through it."
I cried in his arms for a while, he was doing his best to comfort me.

Its been 1 and a half months. Josh is now 18, Nessa is 17, Quinton 17 and I was 16. I wasnt really showing at all and no one knew besides Nessa and Quinton. She was currently staying with us at the moment. Josh and Jaden were moving out and I was forced to go too. I was buying a house though and Nessa was living with me. We were fully moved in and we left tomorrow. Quinton was of course heartbroken but he had a spare key and he could come whenever.
We were now at my new house. I was sitting on the couch with Nessa while watching a movie. We were alone since it was our house and it was quite nice even though Quinton was coming over soon. Suddenly I felt a weird feeling. I ran into my bathroom and locked the door. I looked down and saw blood. A ton of it. I realized what happened. I ran through a whole box of pads.
N: "You okay Faith??"
I couldnt do anything beside sob. I quickly cleaned up and opened the door.
N: "Oh baby"
She said while pulling me into a hug.
N: "What happened?!"
F: "I lost it Ness. I lost o-our child"
N: "Quinton will understand, Im sure of it"
I nodded and walked through the door way into my room. Soon I heard heavy footsteps. I quickly wiped my tears and out on a fake smile.
Q: "Hey princesses" I tried so hard not to tear up.
Q: "Im gonna use the bathroom really quick" I nodded and panicked as soon as I heard the click of the handle. He would see the blood. After a few minutes he walked out holding a blood filled pad.
Q: "YOU FUCKING LIED?! YOU GAVE ME HOPE AND THEN LIED?!"
I broke down into tears and it started getting hard to breathe with how hard I was sobbing. Then Nessa ran in.
N: "Whats going on?!"
She saw the pad and her face turned soft. Quinton threw away the pad and looked at me furiously.
N: "Quinton its not what you think"
Q: "Then what the fuck is it?!"
Nessa looked at me then walked out, closing my door.
F: "B-Ba-Baby Im s-so sorry. I, I will n-never for-forgive myself"
Q: "For lying?!!"
F: "I-I lost t-the ba-baby"
His expression turned soft and hurt. He burst into tears and say beside me, pulling me close.
Q: "I-Im so sorry babygirl"
I continued sobbing into his chest while he kissed my forehead.
Q: "Get some r-rest my love. Y-You deserve i-it. I love you"
F: "I-I love y-you too"
I woke up the next day in pain. I was so upset with myself over this. I hated myself for it.
Q: "Baby its not your fault. We can try again soon"
I nodded and he kissed my lips.
2 weeks later.
We decided to try again. It was positive. I was doing everything I could to make sure the baby was safe. I decided to tell the boys this time. Not yet but yes I would tell them.
Its been another month and it was hard. We were going to tell the boys today. All the boys were currently in the living room waiting. Me and Quinton walked down stairs nervously.
F: "So I have some news"
All the boys turned their heads in confusion. I looked at Quinton and he nodded.
Q: "Faith is pregnant"
Jsh: "Your kidding?"
I shook my head and he ran up and hugged me. I guess the rest of the boys were still comprehending it because after a minute or two they all started screaming.
B: "Im gonna be the funcle" I giggled and he hugged me. We did this to the rest of them.
Jsh: "How far?"
F: "2 months"
Jsh: "Sway is doing a gender reveal"
I giggled and Quinton kissed my forehead.