Room

I walked into my room and saw them. I saw. Quinton? Im sharing a room with Quinton?!
F: "H-Hey"
He smiled at me.
Q: "Hey Faith"
F: "Looks like were sharing a room" I said while nervously laughing.
Q: "Yea. How was Canada?"
F: "Um it was okay"
I started to remember all the things my dad did to me. I still had quite a few bruises that I tried to cover up. He walked up to me and hugged me. He put his head in the crook of my neck.
Q: "Faith?"
F: "Y-Yeah?"
Q: "Whats on your neck?"
F: "W-What?"
Q: "This"
He pulled the collar of my hoodie down a little and pointed to a bruise.
Q: "Is this a hickey?" He said with a little jealousy in his voice.
F: "What? No!"
Q: "Is it a bruise?"
My eyes started to tear up. He grabbed his phone and started texting someone. He soon grabbed my wrist and opened the door.
F: "Quinton stop! What are you doing!?"
He dragged me by my wrist into another room. He slammed the door shut and I saw Josh and Jaden. He brought me to Josh and Jadens room?!
Jsh: "So explain what was so urgent?!"
He pulled me to the boys.
Q: "Look at your sister!"
Josh looked at the bruise and saw my eyes watering.
Jsh: "He did this?"
Tears started falling from my face. Josh then pulled out his phone and in seconds the door opened. All of sway was in Josh and Jadens room. Griffin saw me crying and he came over and hugged me. He put one hand on the back of my head and the other slightly rubbing my back. He put his chin on the top of my head while trying to comfort me.
K: "What happened?"
Q: "Its Faith"
Griffin then pulled away and Bryce pulled me towards him.
B: "What happened?"
Q: "Look at her neck"
He quickly looked at my neck and the look in his eyes turned angry. I felt tears stream down even more. Anthony came over and picked me up. He wrapped my legs around his waist and I rested my head on his shoulder. He held me by my waist and I cried into his matching hoodie.
A: "Shh your okay"
Jsh: "Faith what did he do to you?"
Josh walked around Anthony so he was facing me. I was looking down while still crying so Josh then walked back around to Anthony and he loosened his grip. Once his grip was loosened he passed me to Josh. Josh held me tight while I cried into his shoulder.
Jsh: "First of all, you are really light" Thats when I lost it. I broke down into tears even more. I put my hood up and dug my face deeper into his shoulder so he couldnt hear me.
Jsh: "Second, did dad hurt you?" I lightly nodded and his grip got tighter.
Jsh: "Im sorry Faith. I shouldnt have let you go alone. If mom knew then why would she even make you go!?"
I pulled my head out of his shoulder a little so he could hear me.
F: "S-She said.... t-that d-dad made h-her do it. A-And-" I said between sobs. He started to run his hand from my head to my lower back with the other held my waist so he wouldnt drop me.
Jsh: "Shh breathe Faith. Your okay, just breathe"
I caught my breath a little bit and collected my words to then speak.
F: "She s-said she was forced t-to fl-fly me back out. D-Dad didnt like m-me living with a-all guys"
Jsh: "He cant hurt you anymore. Your okay with me"
He hugged me tighter and then gave me to Jaden.
J: "Are you okay?"
I lightly nodded into his shoulder.
J: "I woulda been ready to fly out and get you"
I giggled a little while tears still came down. He smiled when he heard my giggle. The rest of the boys hugged me besides Quinton and Bryce. Bryce then walked up to me and pushed me in a tight hug.
B: "Im sorry Kitten. I just.. dont wanna see you hurt"
I smiled into his chest and soon he let go. Quinton was nowhere in sight so I went back to our room since my head was pounding. I saw him in there with his head in his hands crying.
F: "Quinton" I spoke softly. He looked up at me with red puffy eyes. He got up and pulled me in a tight hug.
Q: "Im so sorry"
F: "Its fine Quinton"
We soon pulled away and he looked into my eyes.
F: "Im sorry that Ive caused all this. Ive brought on a lot of extra stress and its really not helping and its definitely not nec-" I was cut off by him smashing his soft lips onto mine. He cupped my face with his large hands on my cheeks. Soon we both pulled away and he smiled. I started to blush a little.
Q: "You did nothing wrong. Your amazing Faith. Your so beautiful and you are so kind. You didnt deserve any of this"
I blushed hard and he kissed my forehead. I walked over to my bed and plopped down. I still had every clothing item including my shoes on but I didnt care. I saw Quinton fall asleep since his bed was next to mine. I fell asleep shortly after with the kiss on my mind.