Flights

—Time Skip—
Today was the day. I get to leave this hell hole. I had a few bruises from my dad but I just need to keep them covered. I still get alot of hate. I made some friends on TikTok. I love Madi, Avani and Addison. Im closest with them all and we have a groupchat where we all text about random things. I was still packing and it was really early in the morning. I just needed to pack my shoes. Once I finished, I jumped in the shower and did my normal routine. It was around 6 am. Everyone was still sleeping which was great. I didnt want any bruises from my dad. Espically not today. I went doenstairs while letting my hair fall and airdry. I saw my mom sitting at the counter.
M: "Ready?"
I nodded and grabbed my phone. I turned my camera and saw a bruise on my collarbone. I moved my hoodie over it. We all planned to wear our content house merch. I was wearing matching outfits with Bryce, Jaden, Anthony, Quinton and Josh. We all wore black ripped jeans and dark blue Sway merch with white airforces. Griffin and Kio wore the black hoodies and blue ripped jeans since there was only 2 black hoodies. I was the last one landing and we had arranged our meetings since they all wanted to record it. Sway would be split into 2 groups to see me first and have it recorded by Bryant. First I would see Josh, Anthony, Bryce and Jaden. Then I would see Kio, Griffin, and Quinton. Then I would walk into a different room to see the Hype House and then anyone who wasnt in a content house like Payton, Sam, Hootie, Jackson and all them. (charli doesnt exist in this book) We would all find our rooms and settle in and later that night we could do whatever. The next day is a chill day and there is a welcoming party that night. Me and my mom arrived at the airport and it was still dark out. I got out and we said our goodbyes. I felt my phone vibrate in my back pocket so I reached for it and saw 'Sway Gang' was texting.
————————————————————————

Sway Gang

Josh:
Whats upppp

Jaden:
Were in the same room

Bryce:
Exactly

Anthony:
Faithhhhh
Delievered 5 minutes ago

Anthony:
FAITHH

Faith:
thats my name

Quinton:
When does your flight land?

Faith:
after all yours

Kio:
Yuh Yuh

Griff:
Are you good man?

Faith:
im on my plane so bye

Josh:
Ight
————————————————————————

I soon felt my eyes get heavy. I fell asleep and woke up when the plane landed. I walked off the plain and waited for my luggage to roll off. I saw a post from her. Cynthia. Shes really here? Did I mention she hates on my posts? Oh well yea. She does. I saw a post of her with Chase in the playlist lobby from a few minutes ago. Apparently shes in the Hype House. That means I have to meet her. I internally vommitted. Oh no. What is Quinton gonna do? Whatever. Not my problem. I finally see my luggage roll out. I ran to grab it then looked for an exit. I started walking to the exit like a penguin so I didnt crease my shoes. (literally me at school) I called and uber and after a few minutes they pulled up. I put my luggage in the trunk and got into the back seat. It was a 20 minute drive of silence. I stared out the window, anxious to meet my internet bestfriends. Of course I had facetimed them and all that but we were meeting for the first time in real life today. Soon we came to a stop. I got out and grabbed my luggage. I was prepared to be trampled. I walked in see all the fans waiting in the lobby being contained by a rope. They all were screaming and recording as soon as I walked in. I quickly took off my backpack and moved my suitcase to a corner. Our manager came over and quickly whispered something into my ear.
M: "Were gonna do this one by one so you dont die" I laughed a little and I soon looked over and saw a door opening. Oh no. I saw Josh walk out first. I saw Bryant behind him with his large camera and a smile. As soon as Josh saw me the fans cheered louder. Me and Josh ran towards eachother and I was suddenly picked up. My legs were wrapped around his waist and I was being hugged really tight while turning in a circle. I looked down to see Josh. I giggled a little and he held me for a minute or 2.
Jsh: "I missed you weirdo"
F: "I missed you too bro"
Soon he set me down and the door opened again. I saw Bryce come out. He saw me and ran at me. I braced myself for impact as he jumped on top of me. We both fell to the floor while laughing. He soon got off me and stood up while he held his hand out. I grabbed it and he pulled me up and into a hug. We both soon pulled away and Jaden came out of the room. He ran over to me and picked me up just below my waist. He swung me around while I giggled. He set me down then hugged me while we swayed back amd forth. Then of course Anthony came out. We both ran at eachother and powerfully hit eachother as we wrapped our arms around eachother. We also swayed back and forth as the crowd cheered. The boys pulled me into a huge hug that was really tight.
Jsh: "You have no idea how much we missed you"
I smiled really big and we soon pulled away. They stepped to the side and I saw another door open. This time it was Quinton. He ran towards me and picked me up just like Josh. we hugged for a few minutes until Griff and Kio came out together. I stood there with my arms open as they ran towards me. We stayed in a hug for a few minutes until the rest of Sway joined.
B: "Sway is finally reunited"
We all had really big smiles on our faces. Soon we pulled away as they announced the Hype House. I saw the door open and my bestfriends came out. Addison, Madi and Avani looked around until they saw me. We all screamed and ran at eachother. We all got tackled to the floor while still laughing.
(The girls-Tg)
Tg: "Oh my god we missed you!!"
F: "Its amazing to see you all!"
We all got up and hugged a little more. Soon the door opened to reveal Nick and Ryland. We all got into a hug since we had been texting and we got pretty close. I was no where near as close with anyone else than I was with Sway. After they finished, the same thing repeated with Chase, Thomas, Alex, and the rest. Then it was Cynthia. We both just looked at eachother and didnt speak a word. All the fans left and I sat with Sway. Our supervisor came over to talk to us all. His name was Trent.
T: "Alrighty so Im gonna give you all cards with your room keycard in it. You all can go to your rooms and settle in. You can do whatever tonight and tomorrow until 8 which is when the welcome party is."
Pay: "The party is tomorrow?"
T: "Yes"
We all nodded and grabbed our cards. I walked over to Madi and we started talking for about 5 minutes. I then made my way to the elevator. I looked at my keycard and realized my room is on the top floor. Once the elevator doors opened I hopped out and got to my room. I opened the door to reveal the person I was sharing with, who already unpacked.