xv.

CHAPTER FIFTEEN

adrianna saint laurent
perspective

adrianna saint laurentperspective

---

I GROAN AS I flung my eyes open due to shuffling noises coming from outside my room. I groggily stare at my door and the noises halted.

I must be hearing things.

Groaning into the pillow, I look at the clock on my nightstand and scoff since it was only nine on a Saturday morning. I get off my bed knowing I won't go back to sleep.

I hate the fact that once I wake up, it's so damn hard for me to go back to sleep.

I get off my bed and push my feet into my pink fluffy slippers and walk towards my bedroom door. I twist the doorknob and open the door, I feel a stare and look up only to be greeted by Theo's face.

I blink once before letting out a scream, a loud one.

"It's us!" I hear Kota's loud voice and turn my head to see Kota, Nico and Elijah staring at me.

I stop screaming and thank heaven that the apartment was soundproof or else I would have woken the whole building up. I blink again and look at them, then Theo.

"Gosh, it's just you." I sigh, rubbing my eyes.

"Theo, you fucking scared her." Elijah glares at the guy who was checking my outfit out. He was staring at my rose gold, satin cami top and the matching shorts which didn't cover half of my body.

"You terrified the fuck out of me." I hiss, putting my hand on my heart as Theo releases a scoff.

"I thought you would be happy to see my face first thing in the morning," Theo mutters, rolling his eyes at me.

"Ah, didn't you feel the joy in my scream?" I mutter, sending him a glare.

"But I can make you scream in joy later," he smirks, twirling a strand of my hair around his finger.

"Mhm, why do that when I can make you scream in pain without touching you." I smile as I slap his hand back.

Theo gasps, "Oh really? Then I -," he gets cut off by Elijah as he pushes Theo away from me while I raise my eyebrow at Elijah's move.

"That's enough for now," Elijah states, looking at me and Theo.

"I'm gonna freshen up and come back, make yourselves comfortable," I tell them before grabbing clothes from my room and walking towards the bedroom.

"But it looks like you guys have already made yourself comfortable without me telling you," I snort before shutting the door on their faces.

After quickly doing my morning routine, I come out with grey joggers paired with a white crop tank top while my hair was in a high ponytail. I walk towards the couch and make myself comfortable between Elijah and Nico.