Im back!

Riley just drove us home from our Vacation to Florida. I changed my whole look while in Florida. I am much skinnier and my hair used to be all black now it's ombré. I walked inside and threw my suitcases on the floor and collapsed on my bed. I put my air pods in and turned my LED lights to green and turned Billie Eilish on. I laid on my bed and listened to my music. I was drifting off to sleep when Riley came in.

Riley- Hey what do you want for dinner?
Brinley- Uhm... Chinese?
Riley- Ok. I'll call you when it's here.
Brinley- Ok!

She left and I unpaused my music. I was listening to the lyrics of listen before I go. Riley came in my room and told me dinner was here. I put my AirPods in the case and walked downstairs. I saw Riley sitting at the couch with the food I went over and sat next to her.

Riley- Hey!
Brinley- Hey.
Riley- I was thinking about having a movie night!
Brinley- I would but I want to get some sleep. I go back to school tomorrow.
Riley- Oh yeah I forgot lol

We continued to eat and talk with each other. I looked at the time and it was getting late. I told Riley goodnight and went to my room. I did my night routine and got in bed. I put my AirPods and phone on the chargers. I got out of bed and finished some assignments I had to do. I had been gone the whole summer and the first week of school. I finished and put them in my backpack. I got in bed and fell asleep.

Next morning
I woke up to Riley jumping onto my bed. I laughed because she fell off. I got up and helped her up. She left my room and I walked into my bathroom. I curled my hair.

I finished my hair and put on some makeup

I finished my hair and put on some makeup. Once I was done I walked into my closet and found a cute outfit.

I grabbed my phone and AirPods off the charger and put my Mac book into my backpack

I grabbed my phone and AirPods off the charger and put my Mac book into my backpack. I grabbed my backpack and went downstairs. I saw a fruit bowl on the counter so I sat down and ate it. Once I finished I yelled for Riley. She came downstairs and grabbed her keys. I grabbed my keys and we walked out the door I got into my thunderbird. (You have two)

 (You have two)

I started up the car and drive to school

I started up the car and drive to school. I was singing a long to party girl when I pulled into the school. I grabbed my stuff and got out of my car. I locked my car and put the keys in my backpack. I was walking up to the school. Ugh here we go. I walked inside and everybody was staring at me.

Brinley- AYE WHATS GOOD PEOPLE IM BACKKK

Nessa and Mads heads snapped up and they came running to me. I hugged them both while laughing it was funny to see their reaction.

Nessa- BRIN!!!! You changed your look!!!!
Mads- It looks so good!!!!!
Brinley- Thanks!
N&M- So how was it!
Brinley- It was sooooo good and I met a super hot guy there.

Nessa and Mads giggled. I saw Bryce talking with his friends I guess he didn't notice me yet.

Brinley- I'm going to go steal Bryce's skateboard.
Nessa- Lol
Mads- Ok.

I ran behind Bryce grabbed his skateboard and jumped on. I started riding through the halls.

Bryce- Hey!!! My- Wait BRIN?!

I kept riding dodging students in the hall. I could see Bryce chasing after me. I made it to the back door of the school and pushed it open. Bryce caught up to me and grabbed me the board slipped so I fell on top fo him. We both started laughing.

Brinley- Hi Stranger!
Bryce- Hi Brin! I missed you so much!
Brinley- I missed you too.

We were still laying in each other and people were staring.

Brinley- Do you think we should get up now chase people are staring.
Bryce- Probably. Hey we should kiss to freak people out.
Brinley- Omg Yess!!

He started leaning forward and right before he was going to kiss me I put my hand in front of his face.

Brinley- Ha rejected!!!  Loser!

I got up and started running to the field Bryce quickly got up and chased after me. He caught up to me and threw me over his shoulders.

Brinley-Ahhhhhhhh Bryce put me down! 
Bryce- No can do.
Brinley- I have to grab my backpack.
Bryce- Then I will grab it for you.

We walked over to where our backpacks were he grabbed our backpacks with me still over his shoulder. He walked into the school and everybody was staring at us. I rolled my eyes as he carried me over the where Nessa and Mads were. He put me down and I smacked the back of his head.

Bryce- Owwwwwwwwww!!!!
Brinley-That's what you get for picking me up.
Nessa- Everybody was staring at you.
Mads- You could tell the popular girls were jealous.

The Sway boys started walking towards us. Nessa, Mads and I rolled our eyes. We didn't like the sway boys whatsoever they were all popular attention seeking players. Unfortunately Bryce was apart of that group.

Sway Boys- Hey guys!
Brinley- Nessa, Mads Mets head to class early so we can sit together.
N&M- Ok.
Bryce- But the boys just got here.
Brinley- That why we are leaving.

I have Bryce a hug and started walking off with Nessa and Mads.