New Kid

The bell rang and we walked to class. It was science. Nessa Mads and I were a group. We sat down at a table and went to work on our experiment. We did it and it ended up exploding. It set the sprinklers off and Nessa Mads and I burst out laughing. The principle came and got all of us. We tried not not to smile as the principle was walking us to his office. Everybody was giving us looks. Ryland came and ran after me.

Ryland- What did you do!
Girls- Set the science lab on fire.
Ryland- WHAT!

I heard chuckling as we walked to the principle. I looked up and saw a boy. I haven't seen him before. I walked into the office and we got talked to. We said it was an accident and we did the wrong ingredients. He let us go.

Principle- Brinley can you stay for a second.
Brinley- Am I in trouble!
Principle- I just wanted to say thank you for teaching Alejandro a lesson. Also we have a new student and I would like you to show him around.
Brinley- Your welcome and me?
Principle- Yes. Quinton!!! Come in here please.

Quinton came in and it was the boy who was laughing in the halls earlier. I waved hello and smiled. The principle excused us. I walked out and Quinton followed.

Quinton- Hi I'm Quinton.
Brinley- Hi I'm Brinley. My friends call me Brin for short.
Quinton- Nice to meet you Brinley.
Brinley- Nice to meet you as well Quinton.
Quinton- So are you going to tell me what you did?
Brinley- Oh haha I set the science lab on fire. I didn't get in trouble for that though. He basically said thank you for kicking one of the students so hard in the balls I don't think he can have children anymore. Also to tell me I'm showing you around today!
Quinton- That poor kid. Also I'm getting a bad girl vibe off of you. Are you like the bad girl of the school.
Brinley- You could say that..
Quinton- Hahahahaha ok.
Brinley- So I think we have most of our classes together except 4th and 2nd.
Quinton- Ok. What's our class right now.
Brinley- We have Social studies!
Quinton- Ew.
Brinley- lmao lets go. Also quick warning all of the teachers hate me.
Quinton- Oh-

We walked to Social studies and walked in. The teacher gave me a devilish stare. She started yelling at me.

Teacher- BRINLEY WHY ARE YOU- Oh hi welcome to the school I'm Ms. Bass
Brinley- Suck up.
Teacher- Why in gods green earth did the principle choose you to show him around.
Brinley- Because I'm not fake like every other person in this school. Including you.
Teacher- Just go sit down. Young man introduce yourself please.
Quinton- Uh Hi I'm Quinton.
Class- Hi.
Teacher- Ok you can sit next to Ugh Brinley.
Brinley- Wow good to know you hate me.
Teacher- Brinley shut your mouth before I get your brother in here.
Brinley- He wont care.
Teacher- JUST SHUT YOUR MOUTH!
Brinley- Fine.

Quinton and I quietly laughed. I don't know why but there was just a certain vibe about this kid that I liked. I got my drawing pad out. I Quickly took the notes and opened my drawing pad. I went to a blank page and started drawing the teacher how I imagined her. Quinton took it from me and added his own things to it. I laughed and ripped the page out. I folded it into a paper airplane and threw it. It landed in the teachers desk. Quinton and I quickly acted like we were doing something. Quinton pretended to take notes while I pretended to be asleep because all of the teachers know I fall asleep in every single class. I opened it and yelled. I jumped up from my seat pretending to me scared. I looked at Quinton and laughed. Class ended and it was the end of school. We got up and grabbed our stuff. She looked at the corner and her eyes went wide. She found our names. She yelled our names. The class stopped talking and looked at us. Quintin grabbed my hand we ran out the doors. I ran to my locker and grabbed my skateboard. Everybody was in the hallways. I finished locking my locker. Quinton came back with his skateboard. I saw Nessa and Mads, Bryce, sway, and the NJ boys staring at us. The teacher came out yelling our names. She saw us and ran towards us. Quinton's and I gave each other scared looks. He grabbed my hand and we ran we out our skateboards down and jumped on them still holding hands. The principle came out and saw us he smiled and waved. We intel's hands as we went out the door. I saw the sway boys and people running out the doors to see what we would do. We went into the street. I grabbed Quinton's hand.