Dance pt:2

Bryce's POV

I was talking with Addison and her friends. I looked up to see Brinley walk in. She looked gorgeous. I smiled and stared at her. She was wearing a long dress that made her look like an Angle. Ugh shut up Bryce you have a girlfriend.

Alejandro's POV

I was talking with the NJ boys about how lame the dance was. Kairi nudged me pointing to the entrance. Brinley was standing there. Once I saw her and my mouth dropped open. She looked like an Angle. I made up my mind I was going to do everything I could to get her back.

Brinley's POV.

I was amazed at the decorations. I snapped out of my thoughts. I looked all around and saw Bryce with Addison and her friends. Mads pulled me to the Dance floor. I laughed and danced with her. Nessa came over and we all hugged. We danced for a little. A slow song came on and Alejandro came over.

Alejandro- Brinley would you care to dance.
Brinley- I'm your dreams Alejandro.
Alejandro- Oh come on why can't you just forget that ever happened and get back with me.
Brinley-You want me to just forget how you almost killed me! No way your crazy. Now go away nobody wants you here.
Alejandro- Fine.

He left Josh came over. He asked Nessa to dance. They left and Jackson felt a kid who Mads had a crush on came over and asked Mads to dance. I went and sat on the bleachers. Than Jaden came up to me.

Jaden- I know you hate me. But do you wanna dance.
Brinley- Nope!
Jaden- Oh come on we can't hate each other forever!
Brinley- We can and we will.

After I said that I got up and walked up to the karaoke booth. I signed myself up. I just needed to get stuff on my mind. This is the only tile this school will ever see me sing. I like to sing but not in front of people. I feel like it will make me look weak. I don't want to look weak. The slow song finished and a group of girls went up. They sang Party in the USA.
A group of boys went on and sang Sicko Mode. They got off and the lady called my name. I walked up onto the stage. The music started and I sang like that by Bea Miller. Through the song I looked at Alejandro and Jaden. I don't think people could tell I was singing it to them. After that song finished I sang happier I looked at Bryce through out the song. Once it was finished I got off stage. I went back to the bleachers. I looked up to the stage and saw Jaden walk on. He started friends by Justin Bieber. I rolled my eyes knowing that the song was directed towards me. I went over to the concession stand and bought and snickers. I was eating it when Addison came over to me. She bought a candy bar and stood next to me.

Addison- The dance is great don't you think?
Brinley- Yeah the decorations are beautiful.
Addison- Yeah they are. So listen.
Brinley- Yeah?
Addison- I want you to stay away from Bryce ok. He isn't your friend anymore and will never be your friend again. He said he doesn't want to be friends with and ugly nobody like you.
Brinley- Oh.
Addison- I'm just relaying the message.
Brinley- Ok.
Addison- Also I would cut down on the candy. Your looking a little fat.

She laughed and walked away. I felt tears brining in my eyes.I threw away the rest of my candy bar and ran out gym before I started crying. I wanted to text Riley but remembered she was at work. I took my heels off and started running home with crying. I eventually got home. I just ran into the house crying. I ran up to my room. I tore my dress off and got into comfy clothes. I collapsed now my bed and cried myself to sleep. The next morning I woke up to Riley shaking me awake.

Riley- Are you ok.
Brinley- I'm just not feeling well. Can I stay home.
Riley-Not unless you are hungover or throwing up. Did you drink?
Brinley- No.
Riley- Have you thrown up in the last 6 hours.
Brinley- Ugh no.
Riley- Great than you can go to school!

I groaned stood up tired from crying last night. Riley walked out of my room and I walked into my bathroom and looked in the mirror. Mascara was all down my face. I laughed at myself and took a picture.

XxNotBrinleyxX

Oops forgot to take off my makeup last night 🤭Liked by: swayla,nessabarrett,Avani,2M others                          Comments disabled

Liked by: swayla,nessabarrett,Avani,2M others
                          Comments disabled

I wiped all of my makeup off and walked into my closet. I put on a lazy outfit. I didn't want to dress up super nice today. I walked downstairs and went to Riley.

Riley- You didn't even try to look good today.
Brinley- Nope and I don't care.
Riley- Go change now.
Brinley- Ugh fine.

I walked upstairs and took my clothes off. I went into my closet and searched around for a cute outfit. I finally found one.

After I finished putting on my outfit I went back into my bathroom

After I finished putting on my outfit I went back into my bathroom. I grabbed my curling iron and plugged it in. I waited for it heat up. I curled my hair and out my curling iron away. I grabbed my makeup bag and started on my makeup. I was glad Riley made me change. I need to be happy. I walked downstairs and grabbed my backpack and skateboard off the counter. Riley saw me and smiled. She grabbed her keys and we left the house. I got in my Tesla and drive to school. I parked in the closest space and got out of my car. I grabbed my things and walked into the school. I saw Nessa waiting by my locker so I walked over to her.

Nessa- Hey! Are you ok you left the dance last night.
Brinley- No.
Nessa- What happened?
Brinley- I had nobody to hang with and I just wasn't having fun so I just left.

Josh came walking over to us. He eventually got to us and kissed the top of Nessa's head. She smiled. He started talking.

Josh-Hey Baby! Hey Brinley!
Brinley- Baby? ( I said looking at Nessa)
Nessa- Josh asked me to be his girlfriend last night.
Brinley- Yay! I'm so happy for you guys!
Nessa- I was going to tell you-
Brinley- It's fine! I'm so happy for you girl!

Nessa hugged me and than walked off with josh. I sigh and think, Great I lost another person. What am I supposed to do now! She was the only one I could talk to. I grabbed my things and went into the bathroom.