Party

4 days have gone by and everything was back to normal. Except for the fact Quinton and I are now dating and that Bryce was still with Addison. He spent more time with us though. Addison hated it but she can just ➩🚪. We were all in the hallway. Quinton has been acting weird the past couple of days. He has been very distant. I saw him walking towards Nessa and I.

Brinley- Hey baby!
Quinton-Hey. There is a party tonight are going with me.
Brinley- Yeah sure.
Quinton- Ok I'll see you there (he said and walked away)
Brinley- Oh.. Ok.
Nessa- He has been off the past 2 days.
Brinley- I know (i said while sighing)
Nessa- Hey I'm sure everything is ok he might just be stressed right now!
Brinley- Yeah maybe.

Bryce saw us in the hall. I didn't realize he was coming over because I was upset at the fact that Quintin is ignoring me.

Bryce- Hey guys!
Nessa- Hey.
Brinley- I'll be right back.

I walked over to Jaden. I knew him and Quinton were close. As much as I didn't want to ask him I had too.

Jaden- What a pleasant surprise.
Brinley- Just shut your mouth and answer my question. Why is Q ignoring me.
Jaden- As much as I wish I could tell you I have no idea.
Brinley- UGH WHY IS EVERYBODY IN THIS SCHOOL SO USELESS!

I stormed over to my locker and swung it open. I was furious. I took out my books and saw something move in my locker. I moved the piece of paper covering the thing and sitting there was a snake. I screamed super loud and jumped into Bryce's arms.

Bryce- Woah what's wrong.
Brinley- WHY IS ALEJANDRO IN MY LOCKER!
Nessa- Huh he isn't in your-( she burst out laughing as she saw the snake in my locker and took it out.)
Brinley- EWWWWW GET ALEJANDRO AWAY FROM ME RUN HIM OVER WITH A CAR OR STAB HIM WITH A PENCIL.
Alejandro- SHUT THE HECK UP BRINLEY.
Brinley- AHHHH IT SPEAKS TOO!!!

Alejandro came up to me looking angry. I knew he was at his breaking point so I decided to make a one more joke.

Brinley- Wait a second. Alejandro if you here than..... OMG ALEJANDRO I FOUND YOUR LONG LOST TWIN!!! 
Teacher- What is going on here!!! GIVE ME THE SNAKE NOW! AND GET TO CLASS!

We laughed and I shut my locker. I had art class with Bryce. We got assigned a partner project. I looked at Bryce and he shook his head as if to say "partners" She dismissed us to go to our partners. Addison ran up to Quinton and he smiled at her. I was kind of confused. I looked at Bryce who was just as confused as I was. We shrugged and went to decide what we want our project to be.

Bryce- What should we do?
Brinley- I have no idea
Bryce- Self portrait?
Brinley- Sure!

I got out the paint and Bryce got his phone out and scrolled through pictures of us when we were younger. He came across a cute picture and started drawing it in the canvas. About 1 hour later we finished it. It looked like this.

 It looked like this