Dance

I woke up the next morning. I changed into some basic clothes and walked downstairs. It was Saturday and the dance was today. Riley was sitting at the counter eating breakfast. I as about to walk over to her when I was picked up by someone. I screamed and flailed.

Nick- Hahahaha.
Brinley- NICK PUT ME DOWN.
Ryland- Nick dont put her down.
Brinley- RYLAND!!! IM GONNA KILL YOU. ILL BEAT YOU UP JUST LIKE I DID TO KAIRI AT SCHOOL.

I quickly covered my mouth. He whipped around and so did Riley. Nick put me down. He wrapped his arms around me in a protective way.

Riley- What did you just say.
Brinley-Nothing.
Ryland- Um no you said something.
Nick- Guys chill she was probably joking.

I felt me phone buzz so I looked at it. I saw the time and my eyes went wide. It was 3 in the afternoon. Why did they let me sleep that late!

I ran up to my room and started getting ready. I grabbed my makeup bag and grabbed the things I needed. I went to work on my makeup and finished about 30 minuets later.

After I finished my makeup I grabbed my curling iron and started on my hair

After I finished my makeup I grabbed my curling iron and started on my hair. I got a text from Mads saying she was going to pick me up at 6:00 so we can get dinner before we go. I finished my hair about 2 hours later. I grabbed my tiara I had for my hair and put it on. The end product looked like this..

 The end product looked like this

I smiled as I looked in the mirror it looked great

I smiled as I looked in the mirror it looked great. I walked into my closet and grabbed my dress that was hanging up and put it on.

 I walked into my closet and grabbed my dress that was hanging up and put it on

After I put the dress on I looked in the mirror. I kind of looked like a princess. I laughed to myself and went in my closet to put my shoes on. I grabbed them and sat on the end of my bed. I slid my heels on.

I stood up and went over to me dresser

I stood up and went over to me dresser. I grabbed my purse and phone. I checked to make sure I had everything. I walked out of my room and down the stairs. While I was waking down Ryland and Nick looked up. Nicks jaw dropped and he was practically drooling. Ryland looked like he saw a ghost. Riley came over and her jaw dropped. Then she got tears in her eyes. I walked down the stairs and hugged Riley. She started crying.

Riley- My baby sis is all grown up( she said while crying)
Brinley- Awwww Ri! I love you( I said while braking the hug and looking over at Ryland who had started crying as well.)

I went over and hugged Ryland who held onto me like he never wanted to let me go. I hugged him back.

Ryland- I couldn't ask for a more prettier sister in the world. I know you have the worlds worst temper but you are the worlds prettiest girl.
Brinley-Thanks Ryland. (I said while laughing)

I looked over at nick who still had his mouth hanging open and staring at me. I laughed and walked over to him.

Brinley-Take a picture it will last longer. Also you might wanna wipe the drool off your mouth.
Nick- I..I..I.. You look beautiful.
Brinley- Thanks Nick.

The doorbell rang. I kissed Nick in the cheek to mess with him and ran to the door. I opened it and Mads was standing there. When she saw me her jaw dropped. I laughed and told her to come inside. Nick was standing there acting like he saw a ghost.

Mads- Hey guys!
Ryland- Hey Mads.
Riley- Hey Mads.
Mads- Uhm why does Nick look like he saw a ghost.
Brinley- I kissed him on the cheek.
Mads- Oh. Well we should get going!
Riley- Ok have fun you guys!
Ryland- Wait I want a picture.

I grabbed Mads hand and posed. Ryland took the picture and sent it to me. I said thank you and walked out the door. I got into Mads car and we drove to Cheesecake Factory. When we got in there I saw Nessa. When she saw me her jaw dropped. She ran over to me and hugged me. We started laughing. Our name was called and we followed the lady to our table. Once we got there we sat down and started talking.

Brinley- Where is Josh!
Nessa- He should be here soon.
Mads- Are you guys excited!
Brinley- Duh!
Nessa- Yea!!!
Josh- Excited for what!

We all jumped in our seats a little. Josh laughed and sat down. We looked at the menu and decided what we wanted to eat. The waitress came and we told her our orders. We talked until our food came. We ate our food and then ordered dessert. We all ordered some kind of cheesecake. After we ate it we laid and left. Nessa went with josh and Mads and I got in her car again. We drove to the dance. We got there and Mads parked her car. I got out and grabbed my purse and shut the door. We walked over to the check in line. It took a while because so many people were just now coming. Finally after waiting for 15 minutes they checked Mads and I in. They told us to have a nice time. Mads and I stopped at the bathroom so she could freshen up her makeup. Once she was done we walked out. We walked to the gym where the dance was. I walked in and was amazed by what I saw. The decorations were beautiful. It was the most beautiful dance I have ever seen.