Ditched

I woke up the next morning and got in the shower. Once I finished I got out and went to my closet. I looked for a cute outfit to make myself look ok.

After I finished getting dressed I went into my bathroom and grabbed my makeup bag

After I finished getting dressed I went into my bathroom and grabbed my makeup bag. I did my makeup and grabbed my curling iron. I curled my hair and put all of my stuff away. I grabbed my skateboard and backpack. I went over to my desk and put my AirPods and phone in my pocket. I walked downstairs and grabbed an apple. I saw Ryland in the living room so I went over to him and hugged him from behind. I didn't know he was on a call so I decided to mess with the girl he was on the phone with.

Brinley- Hey cutie!
Girl- RYLAND ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME! WHATEVER I WAS JUST USING YOU FOR CLOUT ANYWAYS!

She hung up the phone. I started laughing while Ryland gave me a mad look. Shortly after he started laughing.

Ryland- You just broke me and my girlfriend up
Brinley- She was using you.
Ryland- I hate you (he said jokingly)
Brinley- I love you too! (I shouted as I walked out the front door)

Once I got out the front door I got in my car and started driving to school. I pulled into the parking lot and got out of my car. I walked into school with a smile on my face. I rode my skateboard through the halls up to Nessa and Mads. I yelled watch out skated in Nessa and Mads arms. They caught me and we burst out laughing.

Mads- Glad to see your in a good mood today!
Brinley- Yeah I just had a bad day yesterday but I'm back better than ever.
Mads- Yasssss Queen!

We all started laughing. We walked to class laughing. We got to class and the teacher walked in. She started talking about a project. We could choose up to 3 people to do the project with. Of course I chose to be with Nessa and Mads. The class went by quickly. I walked out of the classroom and walked over to my locker. When I shut it and turned around to see Bryce and Addison kissing. It hurt but I didn't show it. Bryce came up to me.

Bryce- Hey so um me and Addison are uh dating now. I was wondering if it was ok if I go to the dance with her. I know I promised to go with you but I really want to make a good impression.
Brinley- Uh Yeah that's fine! I'm happy for you!

I walked away and went to the library I sat down with Nessa and Mads. They could tell that I was upset.

Nessa- Whats wrong.
Mads- Yeah you have that face you make when you wanna hit someone and cry at the same time.
Brinley- Bryce ditched me. He is going to the dance with Addison. His new Girlfriend.
Nessa- Aww Bebe I'm sorry!
Mads- You know what! You don't need him. We will go to the dance together. I don't have anybody to ask so let's go together.
Brinley- Ok! Yeah let's do it!

The bell rang and we went to class. I walked into class and was about to go sit next to Bryce but Addison sat next to him. I went over the the empty table and sat down. All of a sudden after the late bell Mattia ran in. Great just my luck. He sat down next to me and I just rolled my eyes. I could see Jaden watching me carefully. I took my notes and the class eventually ended. I got  up and grabbed my stuff. Mattia tried talking to me but I just ignored him and walked to lunch. I sat down with Nessa and Mads. Bryce was about to sit next to us when Addison called him over to sit next to her. Ugh I'm loosing my best friend to the popular girl. After lunch I walked to my next class with Nessa. When we walked in we had a sub. I sat down in my seat next to Nessa. The sub started talking about the assignment that we wouldn't even be starting until next week. I got bored. I stood up and everybody looked at me I grabbed my stuff and made my way to the door.

Sub- Miss where are you going.
Brinley- To another class.
Sub- Why?
Brinley- Because you suck at your job and I'm bored.
Sub- Sorry miss but you can't leave.
Brinley- I can and I will. Watch me.

With that I turned around and walked out of the classroom. I didn't know where to go so I just went to my brothers class. I opened the doors and people stared at me. The teacher didn't seem to notice. I saw my brother sitting by himself. He didn't notice either. I went over and sat next to him. He looked up from his notes and gave me a surprised look.

Ryland- Brin! What are you doing here( he whispered)
Brinley- I got bored in my class because we have a sub who is just talking about an assignment we start working on next week. So I came here to see my favorite brother.
Ryland- Si-
Brinley- Dont I'm not going back no matter how hard you try to make me.
Ryland- Fine. You can help me take notes.

He handed me his paper and I wrote down the notes in 10 minutes. I handed it back to him and he gave me a surprised face.

Ryland- How did you finish so fast!
Brinley- I have always been good at taking notes. Plus this class is interesting.
Ryland- Man will you take my place in this class than!
Brinley- Nope!

After his class ended I hugged him goodbye and left. I met up with Nessa and Mads. We decided that we were going to the coffee house after school to have coffee than we were going dress shopping. We headed to our last class and I couldn't help but wonder if Bryce was ditching us for good.