Heartbreak

I woke up the next morning with no motivation whatsoever. I just laid in my bed. I forgot that Bryce was in my bed,

Bryce- Morning Brin. How are you feeling.(he said in a tired voice making Brinley jump)
Brinley- God you scared me!
Bryce-Heh Sorry.
Brinley- Its fine I guess.
Bryce- You seem upset.
Brinley- I just got cheated on Bryce of course I'm upset.
Bryce- Ok well I have to go somewhere real quick but I'll be back ok?
Brinley- Ok. Cya when you get back.
Bryce- Ok.

He left and I just sat in my bed. I grabbed my phone and turned it on. The first thing I saw was being tagged in a post from TikTok room.

TikTokRoom

Oop looks like #addisonrae and #qgriggs we're having a fun time at a party last night

Oop looks like #addisonrae and #qgriggs we're having a fun time at a party last night. Wonder what #XxNotBrinleyxX thinks 🤔
Liked by:mattiapoblio,hypehouse, swayla, 1M more
Comments
Mattiapoblio- Wow 😳
User1- Poor Brinley she must me broken right now.
Swayla- This is not it- disappointed.
Hater1- She deserves it I mean she is ugly no wonder he went to Addison.
Hypehouse- When we see Quinton he better believe he's gonna get a beating.
XxNotBrinleyxX- 🤍Heart been broke so many times💔I don't know what to believe🤷‍♀️ Mama says it's my fault😔 I wear my heart on my sleeve✌🏻
  ↳Brycehall- Aye how you holding up bestie?
    ↳XxNotBrinleyxX- Been better😕
      ↳User2- Awww poor Brinley.
Hater2- I hope she dies from depression.
  ↳XxNotBrinleyxX- 😝Your Opinion😬You Can Keep It😗 I'm undefeated💅I really don't need it🙄
    ↳swayla- Preach🙌
Tap here to load more comments

I shut my phone off and I started crying. I was sick and tired of crying. I brought my knees up to my chest and put my head down. Tears kept coming as I sobbed into my knees. I was sick to my stomach. This was worse than when Alejandro and I broke up the first time. I ran to the bathroom and threw up. I kept throwing and sobbing at the same time. I heard something in my bedroom. I just kept throwing up. Finally I stopped and I was to weak to get up. I leaned up against the wall and cried. Bryce came walking in and saw me. He rushed over to me held onto me. I buried my face into him neck and sobbed. He held onto me tight. After a while he picked me up and walked into the bedroom. He put me on the bed and grabbed bags from the hallway. He had bought me snacks and my favorite drinks and blankets. The last bag had a cute teddy bear in it. He grabbed the stuff and grabbed my tv remote. He put on murder mystery and I cuddled into him. He hugged me tight.

Brinley- Thank you Bryce.
Bryce- Your welcome Brinley. I don't like seeing you sad.
Brinley- I don't like being sad.
Bryce- Nobody does.
Brinley- Haha yeah I guess.

I looked up at him and smiled. After the movie was done I got up and walked into my closet. I decided to get dressed so Bryce and I could hang out today. I picked a random outfit that I thought was cute.

 I picked a random outfit that I thought was cute

I walked out of my closet and into my bathroom. I grabbed my curling iron and plugged it into the wall. Once it was hot I started curling my hair. Once my hair was done I grabbed my makeup and quickly did it.

 Once my hair was done I grabbed my makeup and quickly did it

I walked out of my bathroom and Bryce walked into my bedroom

I walked out of my bathroom and Bryce walked into my bedroom. He looked at me and his jaw dropped. I laughed and grabbed my backpack and phone. He was shocked but followed me out of my room. I grabbed an apple and walked to my car. He got in the passenger seat. I turned on some music and buckled my seat belt. Bryce and I decided we wanted to go to the fair today so we drove over there. When we got there I parked my car and jumped out. Bryce laughed and got out as well.

Brinley- BRYCE HURRY UP!!!!!
Bryce- Ok!!!! I'm coming!!!! CHILL! (He said laughing)
Brinley- We are going to have the time of our lives.
Bryce- Yes we are!!!

I grabbed his arm and pulled him over to the booth to get tickets. Once we got our tickets Bryce pulled me to a ride. We gave the guy our tickets and went on the ride. The ride finished and we got off. We walked around doing a bunch of booths and rides. My feet started hurting and I tripped and fell. Bryce saw and laughed at me.

Brinley- My feet gave up on me.
Bryce- Bahahahaha!
Brinley- It's not funny!
Bryce- Come on I'll carry you.
Brinley- Thank you!!!!!

He helped me up and I got on his back. We did some more rides and eventually got super hungry. We went to a food stand and we both got corn dogs and funnel cakes. I ate my corn dog and Bryce already finished all of his food.

Bryce- You are a slow eater.
Brinley- Shut up.
Bryce- Just saying.
Brinley- DID I ASK.........
Bryce- No.
Brinley- Exactly.

All of a sudden Bryce reaches over and grabs funnel cake and eats it. I looked at him with a shocked look on my face. I got super sad and gave him a sad look. He laughed and bought me another one. While we were walking around I ate my funnel cake. We got tired so we walked back to the car. Bryce decided to drive this time so I handed him the keys. We got in the car and we drove to the house. When we got there Bryce and I walked up to my room. I walked into my closet and put some Pjs on. Once they were on I went into my bathroom and wiped my makeup off. I grabbed my face wash and washed my face. Bryce came in and hugged me from behind. I smiled and he said we should to do face masks. We put them on and waited till we had to take them off. In the meantime we took pictures and made TikToks. Once we took the face masks off I got in my bed and shut the lights off. Bryce laid next to me pulling me closer to him. I snuggled into him and before I knew it we were both asleep.