Moving on

I woke up the next morning to Bryce jumping on top of me. I groaned as he grabbed me and made me sit up.

Brin- Stop it I'm too tired
Bryce- Nope get up.
Brin- Bryyyycccceeee
Bryce- Nope we are going out today and you are going to get over Quinton.
Brin- Bu-
Bryce- Come in get up,
Brin- Fineeee

I slowly got up and went into my closet. I stood in there looking for an outfit. Bryce came in and hugged me from behind.

Bryce- You haven't even gotten dressed!
Brin- I don't know what to wear!
Bryce- I'll pick your outfit than.
Brin- Fine.

I walked out of my closet and waited for Bryce to pick an outfit. About 5 minutes later he came out and pushed me into my bathroom and handed me some clothes. I shut the door and put the clothes on.

I did my makeup and that took me about 15 minutes to do

I did my makeup and that took me about 15 minutes to do. I decided I wanted to do my hair so I grabbed my curling iron and plugged it in. I could hear Bryce singing to some music he was playing and I laughed. My curling iron was ready so I started to do my hair. I was about halfway through when Bryce came in.

Bryce- Your taking too long.
Brin- Sorry!
Bryce- It's Fine I guess.
Brin-Want to do some of my hair?
Bryce-YeA!!!

He grabbed my curling iron and finished the rest of my hair. Once I put everything away I heard a honk from outside. I gave Bryce a weird look and he grabbed my hand and pulled me downstairs. When we got down there he opened the front door and I saw Nessa and josh in Josh's car. Nessa waved at me and Bryce pulled me to the car. When we got in there Bryce and I had to sit in the back. I was still tired so I cuddled next to Bryce because josh said we had a long drive ahead of us. I felt Bryce wrap his arms around me and pull me close to him. I closed my eyes and passed out. I woke up about 3 hours later to someone shaking me. I slowly opened my eyes to see Bryce playing with my hair.

Bryce- Hey!
Brin- Hi!
Josh- We are here!

I looked out the window to see a fair. Nessa and I both looked at each other and started squealing. Josh parked and Nessa and I jumped out of the car. She grabbed my hand and we started running to the ticket booth. We got our tickets and we ran towards a ride. We looked behind us to see that the boys were running trying to catch up with us. After a while we rode a bunch of rides and did some games. We decided to leave. After a little bit on the ride we pulled up to a target to get some snacks. Once we got into target Nessa and I took off. We grabbed a cart and ran away from the boys who were yelling our names. Nessa and I goofed around until the boys found I tired running away but Bryce caught up to me and grabbed me. I really wanted I d cream so I went to the freezer section. When I got there I stopped dead in my tracks. In the freezer section were none other than the NJ boys. I was about to turn around and walk away when Kairi noticed me.

Kairi- Brinley?!
Mattia- Well look what the cat dragged in.
Alejandro- Hey cutie.
Brin- I was just leaving.
Mattia- No stay we have a lot of things to talk about.
Brinley-Id rather not.

I started backing up and they walked towards me. I suddenly backed into something hard. I looked behind me to see Bryce. I gave out a sigh of relief.

Bryce- Whats taking you- oh
Brin-Sorry.
Mattia- Oh look if it isn't you little boy toy.
Br&B- Boy toy?
Alejandro- Lets just go boys.

They left and I grabbed the ice cream. Bryce and I walked to the check out and paid for our things. We met josh and Nessa at the front. Once we got back into the car josh started driving again. We ate our snacks and soon enough we arrived at the sway house. I was confused as to why we were here until Nessa told me we were having a sleepover here. I didn't want to go in because of Quinton but Bryce told me it would be ok. We walked into the house and the sway boys were in the living room. Quinton looked up and made eye contact with me. I quickly looked away as Bryce pulled me up the stairs and we went into joshs room. When we got there Jaden was playing the guitar. I snuck up being him and hugged him. He jumped a little than broke out of my hug turning to face me. He pulled me in for a hug and Bryce and Josh walked in the room.

Jaden- Hey guys.
Josh- Hey. Is it ok if we have a movie night int here?
Jaden- Sure can I watch the movie with you?
Bryce- Sure.

Bryce walked over and sat in Jadens bed I went over and snuggled into him. I saw Jaden smirk so I gave him a weird look. He took out his phone and started texting people. We started the movie and sat silently. I snuggled into Bryce more because we were watching a scary movie. A gross part came on and I buried my face into Bryce's chest. I heard him chuckle. I looked over to see that Jaden was asleep. I was getting pretty tired so I laid my head in Bryce's chest and closed my eyes. I felt him play with my hair while I slowly drifted into a deep sleep. Today was a good day. All thanks to Bryce.