Breaking Point

Recap- I looked up and saw Nick and Ryland and a huge smile grew on my face.

Brinley- AYE WUSSUP SHAWTY!( I yelled from where I was sitting)
Ryland- Sup shawty!

I laughed and got up. I went over Nick and Ryland but before I got there Mattia stepped in front of me. I pushed him to the side and hugged Ryland. I looked behind me and everybody gave me a confused face. Ryland and I just laughed.

Ryland- God I missed you!
Brinley- You saw me a few days ago.
Ryland- Yea but I missed you either way.
Nick- Wow I feel so special.
Brinley- Sorry teddy bear.

I got up and hug him. I laughed and sat down at a table with them. I saw the NJ boys go and talk to the sway boys. Nessa was talking to josh and Mads was talking with Bryce. I was joking around with Nick when I saw Riley walk in.

Riley- Hey bro hey sis hey Nick!
Ryland- Hey Sis
Riley- Hey!
Nick- Hey Riley!

Ryland is my brother. Nobody knows except Nick because Ryland and Nick are practically brothers.My mom and dad gave him up when They had him. I found out 5 years ago shortly before my parents. We have been inseparable since. We decided to keep it a secret because we didn't want to explain everything to everybody.

Ryland- So what's up Ri?
Riley- I just came to tell Brin that I am not going to be home until 5 am tomorrow I have a late shift at work.
Brinley- Ok!
Ryland- I can just take her home.
Riley- Ok bye!
Nick- Bye Riley!
Brinley- Bye Ri.
Ryland- Bye sis.

She walked out of the coffee shop and I continued to talk to Nick and Ryland. I told them I would be right back. I went over and sat in between Mads and Bryce.

Brinley- What are you guys talking about.
Bryce- I want to ask Addison out but I don't think she likes me.
Nessa- Have you seen the way she looks at you!
Mads- Plus she gave you her number.
Brinley- Wait she gave you her number?
Bryce- Yeah. But she doesn't like me.

I felt a buzz come from Bryce's pocket. He picked it up and looked at it. A big huge grin formed his face. His face lit up as well.

Bryce- Addison just asked me out!!
Nessa- That's great!
Mads- Yay!!!!!
Brinley- Cool.

I rolled my eyes and got up. I went back over to Nick and Ryland. I was on the verge of tears. Ryland saw this and patted his lap. I sat down and he hugged me. Nick must have saw too because he pulled his phone out showed me a video he got of chase and Charli making out. I started bursting out laughing.

Nick- That's not even the best part.
Ryland- Yeah Dixie walked in and Charli acted like she was doing his hair. But there was lipstick marks all over his lips.
Brinley- No Way!!!

We all started laughing. I looked over at Bryce who was so invested in his phone that he didn't even realize I got up. All of a sudden the feeling came rushing back. A tear ran down my cheek. I looked at Ryland who wiped my tear away. We got up and I put a smile of my face. I walked over to the group.

Brinley- Hey guys I'm going to head out. I'll see you at school tomorrow!
Nessa- Ok!
Mads- Cya I'll call you later.
Kairi- You only leaving so you can sleep with Ryland.
Mads- Really Kairi.
Nessa- Kairi you know she isn't like that. So shut up.

I couldn't hold it back any longer. I started sobbing right there. Bryce then looked up from his phone. I turned and ran out of the coffee house after grabbing my stuff. Nick and Ryland ran after me. Nessa and Mads were yelling at Kairi. Bryce just went back to his phone again. Ryland and Nick were trying to calm me down. I stopped crying and had a boost of anger. I walked back to the coffee house and slammed the door open. I went up to Kairi and screamed at him.

Brinley- AND JUST SO YOU KNOW KAIRI NOT THAT ITS ANY OF YOUR BUSINESS BUT RYLAND IS MY BROTHER! MY PARENTS GAVE HIM AWAY WHEN THEY HAD HIM AND I JUST FOUND HIM 5 YEARS AGO SO YEAH GO AHEAD AND ACCUSE ME OF SLEEPING WITH MY BROTHER!
Nessa- Brin-
Brinley- I'm gonna go.

I ran off and got into Rylands car. We stopped Nick off at his house and and went home. We got home and I grabbed my stuff and ran into the house. I ran up to my room. I shut the door and fell onto my bed. I put my AirPods in and out on Billie Eilish. I turned my LED light to blue and sat back and listened to my music. I started crying to the song everything I wanted. I didn't know why I was breaking down. I guess I could only hold in so much emotion until I got to my breaking point. Unfortunately my breaking point had to be In front of my friends and enemies. Why! Why in front of them! I couldn't just breakdown once I got home. After a while of thinking about things I fell asleep. I wasn't sure when but I did. It was as if everything was ok. I was peaceful. Was that ok? Should I be ashamed to be peaceful. Is it really ok to not be ok. Or is that just another excuse.