Goodbyes are hard

I woke up the next morning in Bryce's arms. I played with his hair for a little bit wishing this moment could stay like this forever. But once we get up my siblings are going to leave giving Bryce a reason not to come back. He is just going to go right back to Addison. I saw Bryce open his eyes and he smiled at me and started talking in his sleepy voice.

Bryce- Hey.
Brinley- Hey. How did you sleep?
Bryce- I slept good. You?
Brinley- Better than I have been sleeping.
Bryce- Mm.

He hugged and pulled me closer to him. I laid my head in his chest. I was slowly falling back asleep when I heard him say something.

Bryce- I missed this.
Brinley- Me too.
Sawyer- Is Bryce your boyfriend now or something.
Lorelei- BRYCE IS YOUR BOYFRIEND!
Lil josh- YAY! I LOVE BRYCE!
Brinley- Guys chill out he isn't my boyfriend.
Bryce- Yet (he tried mumbling under his breath but I heard)
Brinley- Go get changed Mrs. Terra is coming to pick you up soon.
Siblings- Ok.

They left the room and went upstairs to change. I was about to get up when Bryce pulled me back down.

Brinley- Ugh Bryce I have to go get their stuff ready.
Bryce- 5 more minutes. I don't wanna go back to Addison.
Brinley- You don't mean that. She is your girlfriend.
Bryce- A very rude and controlling girlfriend.
Brinley- I could've told you that.
Bryce- Did she really call you fat?
Brinley- It doesn't matter. I don't want to give you a reason it's start a fight with her.
Bryce- Please Brin!
Brinley- Nope. Now shush so I can clean up.

I got up and started picking up the blankets. I grabbed the pillows and threw them on Bryce. He laughed and I started folding all of the blankets. Once I was done I grabbed all of the blankets and pillows and put them away. Bryce wasn't in the theatre room anymore so I went upstairs to find him helping lil Josh and Lorelei make pancakes.

Sawyer- They are making pancakes.
Brinley- Oooo Yay!!! Bryce pancakes are my favorite!!!

I skipped over to the bar area and sat on a stool. I looked at Bryce like a little kid as I waited for my pancake.

Bryce- Brinley doesnt get any pancakes.
Brinley- W...What! Why!! (I said as my face dropped)
lil Josh- Because your not a kid. You have to eat healthy.
Brinley- But that's not fair! Bryce gets to eat some and he isn't a kid.
Bryce- I'm the cook.
Lorelei- Mhm.
Brinley- Fine.

I got up from my stool and went up to my room. I packed my siblings bags and sat on my bed. I was upset I didn't get any pancakes. Mrs. Terra texted me saying she was outside. I grabbed my siblings things and went downstairs. Bryce wasn't there anymore so I figured he left.

Brinley- Guys Mrs. Terra is here.
Siblings- Awww we don't wanna go.
Brinley- I know but I'll see you guys soon ok!
Lil josh- Promise?
Lorelei- Promise?
Brinley- Pinky Promise.
Sawyer- I love you sis.
J&L- We love you sissy!
Brinley- I love you guys too now come on.

I walked them outside and handed the lady their stuff. I hugged them all goodbye and they got in the car. The lady got in the car and drove off. I could feel tears coming to my eyes. I walked into my house and went up to my room sobbing. I closed my door and laid on my bed. All the tears just kept coming. I hate saying goodbye to them. I wish I could just keep them here with me but I can't. I was still sobbing when my door opened. Bryce came in with a plate of pancakes. When he saw I was crying he sat the pancakes down and ran over to me.

Bryce- Whats wrong Brin?
Brinley- I hate saying goodbye to them because I never know when I'm going to see them again.
Bryce- I know it's hard. But you have to think of the bright side. You will get to see them again.
Brinley- Yeah I guess your right.
Bryce- I'm always right.

I giggled and scooted over I patted the spot next to me and Bryce laid down in it. He hugged me once he laid down. He brought me close to him and I buried my head into his chest.

Bryce- I'm sorry for ditching you.
Brinley- It's ok. You were in love.
Bryce- Definitely not in love but ok.
Brinley- Bryce you have no idea how hard it was not to go up to you and convince you to break up with her. I needed you so badly you are my best friend.
Bryce- I know. I promise I will never leave you again. I didn't know how bad you were hurting until you left to go to Alejandro's that day. I was completely shattered I knew you needed me but I figured you would get over it.
Brinley- It's ok your here now and that's all that matters.

I closed my eyes and with in seconds I was passed out. I felt Bryce kiss the top of my head. He pulled me closer to him and I hugged him. He hugged me back and I felt him fall asleep as well.