Comfort

I decided to walk over to the hype house. I started walking and when I got there I unlocked the door because I have a key to get in. I unlocked the door and heard laughing from the kitchen so I walked up there. When I got up there I walked into the area. Ryland looked up and saw me. He ran over and hugged me. I just started breaking down in his arms. He just rubbed my back as I cried. I eventually stopped crying.

Ryland- Why are you crying and why are you soaking wet!
Brinley- Q cheated on me so I ran home and I forgot my keys in Josh's car so I sat on the steps hoping Riley would come home and it started raining so I ran here.
Ryland- I'm so sorry sis I hate seeing you broken like this.
Mia- Lets get you into some dry clothes.
Brinley- Yeah.

I went with Mia and she gave me some things that I can wear. I laughed as she handed me a hype house hoodie and a lilhuddy shirt and Nicks merch sweatpants. I put them on and walked out of her closet. She wasn't in the room so I figured she was back with all of them. When I got out there Nick came over and hugged me. Nick was my favorite hype house member besides my brother.

Nick- Your personal teddy bear is here to save the day.

We all laughed and than we went up to the pool. I saw Patrick and Calvin making a TikTok and I just laughed as they did the dance. I went over to chase who was on live. I went behind him and hugged him. He moved over and I sat by him.

Brinley- Hey people.
Chase- Hey cutie.
Brinley- Sup chopstick.
User1- Are they dating?
User2- I ship.
User3- I think she is cheating on Ryland with Chase.
Brinley- Uhhhh user1 Chase and I aren't dating he Is my bestie. User2 um don't ship us please it's weird. User3 (she bursts out laughing) Ryland is my BROTHER! And I'm not dating chase nor am I dating my brother!!!! Bahahahaha.
Chase-Well that took a turn..... lmao.
Brinley- Haha I'm going to go hang with nick bye bestie!
Chase- Byeeeeee

I got up and hugged him. He hugged me back and I walked off. I walked to the living room where everybody was now and I saw him hold his arms out to me. I walked over and sat in his lap and snuggled up to him. Everybody made funny stories to make me laugh. Nick was hugging me when I heard a familiar voice. Tears started forming in my eyes.

Quinton- Brinley! There you are! We need to talk.
Ryland- I think you should go bud.
Quinton- Brin please I just want to talk.
Chase- She doesn't want to now leave.

They all started arguing as I held on tight to Nick. He hugged me and Quinton made some weird comment about how I was dating nick and I just scoffed and continued to cry. They finally got him to leave and I just sat on the couch by myself tears streaming down my face. It has been 2 hours and I won't talk to anybody. I heard people whispering. I than heard the voice that I was longing to hear.

Bryce- Where is she?
Nick- Sitting in the couch.
Bryce- I'm going to go talk to her.
Chase- If we cant get her to talk that you definitely can't.
Bryce- Whats that supposed to mean!
Nick- You ignored her for weeks soon weeks for that girlfriend of your.
Bryce- Ex-girlfriend and I can get her to talk.

I saw him make his way over to me. I started crying even more. He knelt down in front of me and softly wiped the tears off my face. He opened his arms and I fell into them completely breaking down. I held onto him as tight as I could. He rubbed my back and assured me it would be ok. I eventually fell asleep in his arms. I felt him pick me up and people talking to him. I woke up as he set me down in the car. He was about to walk away when I grabbed his hand and hugged him.

Brinley- Bryce. (I said in a tired voice)
Bryce- Yeah.
Brinley- I love you. (I said while closing my eyes and falling back asleep)
Bryce- I love you too. (He said in a whisper and than kissed the top of my head)

I felt him get in the car and drive us to a house. I assumed we were there because I felt him pick me up  bridal style and walk into a house. He held me tight as we walked up stairs. Warmth filled my body as he laid me in a bed and covered me with blankets. I heard him starting to walk away so with the last bit of voice I had I spoke.

Brinley- Bryce will you lay with me?
Bryce- Yeah I will.

I felt him lay down next to me. Once he was under the covers he pulled me into him. I cuddled up to him as I buried my head in his chest. He played with me hair as I slowly drifted off into a deep sleep leaving me with just me and my mind to think about things. Who knows how this was gonna go.