Bathroom

I walked into the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I thought to myself, no wonder nobody wants to be with me. I put my head down and started to cry. I heard someone come in.

Mads- Ahhh God you scared me! Wait have you been crying?
Brinley- Uh I'm fine I just slammed my finger in the door.
Mads- What really happened Brin?
Brinley- I told you I slammed my finger in the door. It hurt.
Mads- Ok... But you know you can always talk to me right? (She says while hugging me)
Brinley- I left the dance last night because people were staring at me and I was alone. Nessa was with josh and you went with Jackson. I just felt alone so I ran home ( I say while crying my eyes out)
Mads- I'm sorry I shouldn't have gone with him. I should've stayed with you. You are beautiful Brin! Don't let anybody tell you any different!
Brinley- Thanks Mads.
Mads- I have to use the bathroom I'll be right out.

I nodded and grabbed my things. I touched up my makeup so nobody suspected anything. I make my way out of the bathroom and wait for Zoe to finish up. I saw Josh and Nessa standing by me.

Josh- You good Brinley?
Brinley- Could be better.
Nessa- We can talk later if you want. ( she whispered to me)
Brinley- No it's ok. I'm fine.
Nessa- Oh.... Ok than.

The bell rang for first period. Thank god I was saved by the bell. We all walked to first period and sat at our table. Bryce comes and sits next to me. I was typing my paper while the teacher went over the directions for the fiftieth time because kids weren't paying attention. I noticed Bryce smiling like he just met his celebrity crush.

Brinley- What is wrong with you?
Bryce- Nothing I'm just texting Addison She makes me so happy!
Brinley- Have you even started your paper yet? ( I said while rolling my eyes)
Bryce-No it's not that important.
Brinley- Can't you just stop talking to Addison for minute your going to get it trouble!
Bryce- Why do you even care it's my business not your god!
(Skip to lunch because I'm lazy)

Nessa and I were laughing at something funny that happened in class as we sat down at our table.

Nessa- That was the highlight of my day!
Brinley- Mine too!!!
Mads- Whats so funny!
Nessa- Miss Andrews was pulling something up on her browser and one of her pages was some actor naked.
Mads- OMG!! (She said while dying of laughter)

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Bryce coming towards us. I patted the seat next to me.

Brinley- Are you gonna sit down?
Bryce- Actually I was going to sit with Addison today
Brinley- Oh ok.
Bryce- Sorry
Brinley- It's fine go sit with your girlfriend( I say while rolling my eyes)
Bryce- Thanks for being so supportive!!! ( he said while smiling)
Addison- BRYCE!!! ( she yelled from across the room)

He ran over to her and sat down next to her. He put his arm over he and she smirked. He kissed he in the cheek. I opened up my lunch and see Bryce's favorite drink. I brought it today to give it to him. I angrily slammed it on the table. I got mad and started shouting.

Brinley- I cant take this anymore!!!
Nessa- Brin! Calm down are you ok!
Brinley- DOES IT LOOK LIKE IM OK! MY BEST FRIEND LEFT ME AND YOU GUYS ARE SLOWLY LEAVING ME TOO!!! IM LONELY AS HECK AND I HAVE NOBODY TO TALK TO ANYMORE!!
Mads- I'm sorry.
Brinley- I'm just gonna go to Alejandros house.
Nessa- YOU CANT GO TO ALEJANDRO'S HOUSE! HE IS YOUR EX WHO TRIED TO KILL YOU!! (she screamed at me)

By now everybody in the lunch room was looking at us. I got even more mad. I didn't want to be here I didn't want to be alive. Mads got mad and started yelling too.

Brinley- I DONT WANT TO BE HERE ANYMORE IM CONSTANTLY IN PAIN! I HATE BEING ALIVE BUT I CANT KILL MYSELF BECAUSE I GOT A TATTOO AND PROMISED MYSELF I WOULDN'T HURT MYSELF OR TRY TO KILL MYSELF!! SO MAYBE IF I GOT O HIS HOUSE HE WILL DO EVERYBODY A FAVOR AND ACTUALLY FINISH THE JOB THIS TIME!

I stopped screaming and everybody's faces looked shocked. Even Addison's I saw Kairi get up and walk over to me. He grabbed my stuff and grabbed my hand. We walked out of the cafeteria and I heard people shouting my name and others shouting at each other. I just walked with Kairi to his car. I got in and he drove to Alejandros house. I wasn't scared. I just wanted it to be over already. We got to his house and I got out of the car. Seeing this house gave me flashbacks to what happened. I winced and walked in the front door. I walked in and Alejandro was sitting on the couch.

Alejandro- Brin what are you doing here?
Brinley- I came here so you could finish what you started.
Alejandro- What do you mean.
Kairi- She wants you to finish killing her.
Alejandro- Take her up to a room.

Kairi brought me up to a room. He left and I pressed my back to a wall. I slid down it and started crying. It had been about 20 minuets and None of them had come up yet. I got tired of waiting. Screw this stupid tattoo. I went into the bathroom and saw a box of razors under the sink. I grabbed a couple and went back into the room. I sat back down. I looked at my arm. I grabbed a razor and began cutting into my arm. I did lines all over my arms. I stared at my arm as blood spilled out. I screamed and threw the razors across the room. I sat and cried as I bled out. I heard footsteps approach the door. I looked up while still crying. I saw Alejandro come in. I started feeling very light headed. I looked at my arm and there was a huge puddle of blood by it. Alejandro looked at me and came running over to me. I just relaxed my muscles and waited for him to finish the job.

Brinley- Stop making me wait and just kill me.
Alejandro- Why! Why would you do this!
Brinley- I don't want to be alive anymore.

He than did something unexpected. He hugged me. I fell into his hug and cried into his shoulder. He picked me up and went into the bathroom. He cleaned my cuts and but a bandage around my arm. He picked me up again and I was still crying. He set me down on the bed and put the cover over me. He got up and made his way to the door.

Brinley- Dont go.

He turned around and came back over to me. He laid next to me and pulled me into his arms. I snuggled into his chest. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.