Hang out

Nessa, Mads and I walked to science. We got in there and sat at our table. The bell rang and class started. About 6 minutes after the bell rang the sway boys came in laughing.

Teacher- Oh look who decided to join us.
Brinley- bout time.

I whispered under my breath so only Nessa and Mads would hear. We all laughed. The sway boys whipped their heads around and glared at us. I gave all of them a dirty look and rolled my eyes.

Jaden- I'm sorry Brinley do you have a problem?!
Brinley- Yes actually I do. You f- Boys think you can just rule the school and just get with every girl in school. You never treat anybody with respect and all you do think about your next girl you can get with! You know what maybe you should think about someone rather than yourself and you would actually get somewhere in life!

I slammed my hands on the table. I heard some people say oooo and the sway boys were at a loss of words. I grabbed my stuff and walked angrily out of the classroom Nessa and Mads running after me. I sat in the hallway and cried. Mads and Nessa comforting me. After a few minutes of crying I got up and decided to go back into the classroom. I felt everybody staring at me. I asked Nessa quietly if it looked like I have been crying. She nodded yes. I just put my head down in my arms. I started the notes but up ended falling asleep on Nessa's shoulder. I heard the bell ring and I shot my head up. I grabbed my stuff and walked out of the classroom.

Nessa- I took the rest of the notes for you Brin
Brinley- Thank you Ness.
Mads- Ok don't panic but look who is coming over.

I looked over and the Sway boys were walking up to us. I grabbed my stuff and ran away. I heard them yell after me but I didn't care I just kept running to my next class. I eventually got to gym and walked in the girls locker room. I changed out and went into the gym. I ran over to Nessa and Mads. We were super happy because dance tryouts were during PE today. All of the girls who wanted to try out for dance tried out. The bell rang and it was lunch time. The results were being posted soon. Mads, Nessa and I went over to our lunch table. Bryce came and sat next to me. He pulled me into a hug and I laid my head on his chest and ate my pizza. I gave him a hug after I was done eating. The PE teacher came out and put up the list for dancers. Nessa, Mads, Bryce and I ran over to the huge crowd. The crowed died down a little some girls ran off crying others jumped up cheering. We finally got up to the board. I let Nessa and Mads look first. The both jumped up and down screaming and cheering. I cheered with them. I looked over and saw my name. I looked next to it and saw it said I got Lead dancer. I screamed and started happy crying. Bryce saw and picked me up and twirled me around. I looked over at Addison who gave me a dirty look. Bryce put me down and we went to our last class. It went by fast and our group met up in the hallway. We went outside and I grabbed Bryce's skateboard. I started doing tricks on his skateboard.

Mads- We should all go to Starbucks.
Nessa- YESSSSSSSSS
Bryce- Sure!

I didn't hear anybody say anything I was focused on doing a trick and hating the sway boys. I decided to try a super hard trick I failed and fell on the ground. I laid there as they all ran over to me. I started laughing.

Bryce- Whats so funny?
Brinley- I'm so pathetic.
Nessa- What do you mean?
Mads- I'm confused. Did you hit your head?
Brinley- I yelled and exposed the sway boys in front of everyone today. I hate them. For no reason.
Bryce- Lets just go to Starbucks.
Brinley- Fine.

Bryce helped me up and I grabbed the skateboard and started skating down the sidewalk. I was looking back at Bryce, Nessa, and Mads when I hit something or someone. I looked up and sure enough it was Jaden hossler. I picked up the board and walked around him. One thing you should know was I used to be in love with him. He was in love with me too until he because TikTok famous and turned into a player. He and I were together and I caught him cheating. Also he used me. That's why I went off on him. I felt Bryce push me playfully. I looked up at him and smiled.

Bryce- I'll give you 25 dollars if you can beat me to Starbucks.
Nessa- Wait I want in too!
Mads- Same!
Brinley- Fine here is the deal whoever wins all the losers have to give them 25 dollars each.
All- Deal.
Mads-Ok. Ready Set Go!!!!

We all raced down the street laughing. Nessa was in the lead at first. Then Mads. Then Bryce. All of a sudden I had a huge boost of speed and ran past all of them and into the Starbucks. I fell to the ground from being tired. I laughed as the rest came in walking. The helped me up and we ordered our drinks. I got a text from Riley saying she was working late and couldn't pick me up.

Brinley- Crap guys I have to go.
Bryce- Nooooo whyyyyy
Brinley- Riley won't be home till 2 am and I want to get home before dark.
Nessa- Awwww please don't leave
Mads- Yeahh dont goo!!!
Bryce- I'll take you home don't worry.
Brinley- Are you sure?
Bryce- Yes I'm sure.

Our names got called and we grabbed our drinks. We sat on a couch and talked for a while. I was joking around with my friends when they walked in. The Sway Boys. I rolled my eyes. I saw Jaden look at me and smile. I gave him a dirty look and continued to talk with my friends.