Party pt:2

Nessa pulled me to the dance floor and we started dancing. I didn't drink much because I knew that I would have to drive the boys and Nessa home. We danced for a little bit until we heard somebody yell 7 minutes in heaven. Nessa grabbed my hand and we sat in the circle.

Addison- I'm sure you all know how the game works so I don't have to explain it.
Mattia- So who is going first?
Alejandro- I will.

He grabbed the bottle and spinner it. I was hoping that it wouldn't land on me. I heard because snicker so I opened my eyes. Crap. It landed on me. I gave Nessa a uncomfortable look.

Nessa- Yeah that's not happening.
Alejandro- Why not?
Brinley- It's fine I'll just go.

I got up and we walked into the bedroom. Alejandro shut the door. I went and sat in a corner of the room. Alejandro just sat in the bed.

Alejandro- Brin-
Brinley- Dont talk to me.
Alejandro- You can't be mad at me forever.
Brinley- I can and I will.

I got up because I didn't want to be in there. I was about to walk out the door when he grabbed my arm. I looked at him and a tear slid down my face. I ripped my arm out his grip and opened the door. I walked out even thought it wasn't time yet. I had tears slipping down my cheeks. I went and sat back by Nessa. She gave me a side hug and I just sat there with tears going down my face. Addison looked sympathetic which confused me. Alejandro sat back down next to Mattia. Josh spun the bottle and it landed on Nessa. She got up and walked into the bedroom. Alejandro got up and sat by me. I scoffed and got up. I went and sat by Bryce who hugged me once I did.

Alejandro- Why do you have to be so stubborn. I just want to talk.
Jaden- She obviously doesn't want to talk to you so just stop Alejandro.
Quinton- He just wants to talk to her. There isn't anything wrong with wanting to talk.
Brinley- Are you kidding me! Your going to defend him when IM your girlfriend!
Bryce- Calm down it's ok.(Bryce whispered to me)

Addison yelled for Nessa and Josh to come out. You can obviously tell they made out. Nessa went and sat with josh by the sway boys. A few people went and than it was Jadens turn. He spun the bottle and it landed on me.

Brinley- I swear to God.(I said under my breath)

I got up and we walked into the bedroom. I sat on the bed and Jaden just stood there. I felt tears going down my cheeks.

Jaden- Look I know that you hate me a bunch but I miss you not as a girl but as a friend we used to be so close and than-
Brinley- You cheated on me.
Jaden- I didn't cheat.
Brinley- Ye-
Jaden- She said she was going to hurt you if I didn't make out with her. So I did. She would have hurt you and I would never forgive myself if I let anybody hurt you. I figured I could forgive myself for hurting you but I still haven't gotten over it. Even if I could go back in time and change what I did I wouldn't because that would mean you get hurt by someone else and my job was to protect you. I know that doesn't change anything but I really do care about you and I wish that there was some-

I went up and hugged him. He immediately hugged back. I missed him a lot. He wasn't a good boyfriend but he was always a good best friend. I pulled away from the hug and Jaden smiled at me.

Jaden- Your still a nerd.
Brinley- I was NEVER a nerd.
Jaden- Yea you were. Do you remember when I asked you what you wanted for Christmas and all you said was a list of books.
Brinley- Whats wrong with liking to read.
Jaden- It's nerdy.
Brinley- IM👏 NOT👏 A👏NERD👏

We both started laughing and it felt like old times. Jaden got a notification on his phone and he looked. It was from Panda Pop. I walked over him and we sat on the ground. He started playing and we got so caught up we didn't hear the person yell time. He was at a super hard level. I pointed out things he could do and I helped him beat it. We started another level and a person came in.

???- Guys time is up.
Jaden- Give is 2 minutes.
???- Fine. What are you even doing.
Brinley- Playing panda pop now leave.
???- Ok. (He said while walking out)
Nessa- So are they coming.
???- They will be out in 2 minutes.
Addison- What are they doing making out?
???- No they are playing Panda Pop.
Bryce- Of course they are.

Jaden and I finished the level and we walked out of the bedroom. I went and sat by Bryce again. Than Mads walked in. Nessa and I ran up and hugged her. We than went back and sat down. It was Quinton's turn. He spun the bottle and it landed on Addison. They immediately got up and went into the bedroom. I was hoping he wouldn't do anything. I knew he wouldn't he is to kind to. After a few minutes of catching up with Mads the guy calls time. Quinton and Addison walk out and Quinton had lipstick on his lips. My heart shattered. Tears started coming out my eyes and onto my cheeks.

Brinley- Wow.

Everybody's attention went onto me. I sat there trying to gather my emotions. I was numb he didn't even say anything he just smiled at me. I was sick to my stomach. Nessa rubbed my back. I stood up with tears pouring out my eyes.

Quinton- Your not going to say anything?
Brinley- There is nothing for me to say. I've been broken so many times I'm numb. I can't feel anything anymore. All I can say is that I hope your happy.

I started walking away when I felt someone grab my hand. I turned around and it was Quinton. It took everything in me to not yell at him. I just started sobbing and ripped my hand out of his grip and walked away. I heard Nessa and a few people call after me. I took my heels off once I got out side and started running towards my house. I finally got to my house but than realized that my keys were in Josh's car. I sat down on the steps and cried. It started raining hard and I just sat there sobbing my eyes out. My dress and body were getting soaked. I couldn't get in my house my boyfriend just cheated on me. Everything just seemed empty.