Dress shopping.

After our last class we met in the hallway. My feet were killing from the heels I was wearing. I grabbed my skateboard from my locker. I met back up with Nessa and Mads. We walked outside to see Addison and Bryce together holding hands. I walked up to Bryce.

Brinley- Hey we were about to go to the coffee house do you want to come with?
Bryce- Su-
Addison- Actually we have plans with my friends. He can't go sorry.
Brinley- Oh ok. Well I'll cya around bestie.
Bryce- Bye.

I walked back over to Nessa and Mads and told them he wasn't going. The all nodded their head and we made our way to my car and than the coffee house. Once we got there I sat down because me feet sweet dead. Nessa ordered my drink for me. I thanked her as she sat down.

Nessa- I think Bryce is going to completely ditch us.
Brinley- I'm not surprisedhe is under the wicked witch Addison's spell.
Mads- Yep unfortunately.
Brinley- On another nite I'm excited to go dress shopping!
Mads- Yesssss
Nessa- Yay!!!

Our names were called and we got our drinks. We decided that we were going to take out coffee on the go. We left the coffee house and got back into my car. I drove us to the mall. We arrived and went inside. We went to the dress shop in the mall and walked in. After a while of looking at dresses we all found the one we wanted. We took turns showing them off. Mads went first. She went in the dressing room and after a few minutes came back out wearing ...

 She went in the dressing room and after a few minutes came back out wearing

Nessa and I's jaws dropped as she came out of the dressing room. She looked so good and the color went really good with her eyes.

Mads- What does it look bad!
Nessa- NO! It looks absolutely beautiful.
Brinley- I love it Mads it goes so well with your eye color. It is perfect for you.
Mads- Aww thanks guy. Now Nessa hurry up and go change we want to see your dress.
Nessa- You kinda have to change back into your normal clothes first.
Mads- Oh yeah.

She went back into the dressing room and came back out a little while later. Nessa went into the dressing room and changed into hers. She came out a few minutes later. She was wearing this.....

She came out and I smiled

She came out and I smiled. My bestie looked so pretty. Her hair went really well with the dress. I looked over at Mads who was also smiling.

Nessa- So what do you think?
Mads- It's gorgeous!
Brinley- You look great Ness!
Nessa- Do you think Josh will like it?
Mads- Heck yeah!
Brinley- If he doesn't see how good you look than your blind.
Nessa- Awww thanks guys!

She went back into the dressing room and changed into her normal clothes. A little bit later ah came back out. It was my turn. I walked into the dressing room and lit my dress on. It looked like this......

I walked out and Nessa and Mads jaws dropped

I walked out and Nessa and Mads jaws dropped. They looked like they were about to cry. Then they started crying. It lasted for about three minutes.

Nessa- You look amazing!
Mads- I am so glad to be your date to the dance.
Brinley- Awwww guys! I love you!
Nessa- I love you too Bebe.
Mads- Luv ya to bebs.

We all hugged and I changed back into my old outfit. We went up to the Cheshire and paid for our dresses. We walked out of the shop and went to some other stores and bought some regular clothes. We needed shoes for our dresses so we went into a shoe shop.

Nessa's

Mads

Els

After we were done shopping we went to the food court

After we were done shopping we went to the food court. We got went over to panda and stood in line. We ordered our food and paid. We grabbed our food and sat at a table. The NJ boys came in the mall and I rolled my eyes. After we finished eating we left the mall. I took Nessa and Mads back to their house and drive back home. Once I got home it was about 7pm. I went upstairs and did my homework. After my homework I got into the shower. I finished my shower and put in pjs. I didn't know what to do so I walked into my brothers room. Nick was there with him. Nobody noticed I walked in so I snuck up behind them and scared them.

Brinley- BOO!
N&R- AHHHHHHH!!!!!
Brinley-Hah baby's ( I said while laughing)
Nick- Not Funny Brin.
Ryland- Not cool sis.
Brinley- Sorry. Can we watch something I'm bored.
Ryland- Sure some here.( he said while patting a place between him and nick)

I went over and sat next to them. We were arguing over what to watch and finally decided on ghost ship. We were watching the movie when a gross part came on where these guys thought they were eating rice but ended up eating maggots. I covered my eyes and my brother hugged me. After a while I put my head in my brothers chest and fell asleep. I felt my brother pick me up. I was to tired to say anything so I just let him carry me to my room. He put me in my bed and put the covers over me. He said goodnight and I mumbled it back to him. I closed my eyes and fell back asleep.