Skate Park

I got out of his car and grabbed my skateboard. I rode it over to the ramps. I was about go on one when someone grabbed my waist. They turned me around and kissed me. I knew it was Alejandro so I kissed back. I giggled and pulled away.

Alejandro- Your beautiful you know that?
Brinley- Thank you! You ok I guess.
Alejandro- Just ok.
Brinley- Yep just ok.
Alejandro- But!
Brinley- I'm just kidding!
Alejandro- Aha

He let me go and went over to the boys I went to go get a drink when I got a text. I grabbed my phone out of my back pocket and looked at it. It was Bryce I forgot I texted him a couple days ago. Yes I k ow I didn't want anybody to know I was alive yet but oh well.

———————————————————————————
Bryce🥺♾
⚠️ 😈(Parter in Crime)😈⚠️

Hey are u mad @ me?

No I've been hanging
With Addi sorry.

K- Just letting you know
You are allowed to make
decisions for yourself addi
Isn't and shouldn't be in
Control of you.

Um as my best friend
You should stay out of
My dating life I'm finally
Happy with Addison! If
That means being with her
All of the time so we don't break
up than so be it! Why do you care
anyways?

Im just trying to look out
For you

Ok whatever stay out
Of my live life. Also don't
Treat my girl badly. She told
me you called her rude and ugly
at the dance and as my bestfriend
You shouldn't say those things
To my girlfriend. K?

I didn't call her rude! She
called me fat! Dude why
would I sabotage ur
Relationship ur my bestie.

Whatever I gtg Addi
Is calling me. Later.
———————————————————————————

Wow she really tried to play the Victim. I have to get back at her. But that would me Bryce would hate me. I guess I'll just keep my mouth shut. I got my drink and went back over to the ramps. I saw Alejandro making out with some girl. My heart shattered. I should have known better. I started sobbing. I got in my skateboard and rode back to school. So much for my mental health being better. I felt emotionless. I got to the school and went to my locker. I put my skateboard in it and locked it. It was 4th period. My heart hurt so bad. I collapsed on the ground in front of my locker. I just sat and sobbed. After about 20 minutes I got up and went to class. I walked into the classroom. I didn't care if my mascara was runny I went and sat in an Empty table. I saw people staring at me. I stared blankly at the wall. The bell rang and I just sat there. Everybody was getting out of the classroom. Nessa and Mads slowly walked over to me.

Nessa- Brin?
Mads- Brin?
Brinley- Hi guys. (I said still staring at the wall)
Nessa- Are you ok.
Mads- You look like you have no emotions in you.
Brinley- He cheated! IM SO STUPID(I said while sobbing my eyes)

Nessa and Mads hugged me. I sobbed into their shoulders. I hugged them back. I stopped crying and they helped me up. I sighed and we walked out to the hallway with them. We walked over to my locker and I put my backpack in it. I locked it and we went to the lunch room. We sat at our usual table.

Nessa- He isn't worth it.
Mads- Yeah! He doesn't realize what he is missing out on.
Nessa- Plus I'm sure the girl looked like a plastic Barbie!
Brinley- She did!! (I said while laughing)

We all laughed. I still didn't want to eat because I felt sick to my stomach. My heart still felt like it was being stabbed over and over. I smiled at my friends. At least they didn't hate me. All of a sudden I heard my name. I turned around and Alejandro was there. I stood up and went over to him. We were standing in the middle of the cafeteria.

Alejandro- Why did you leave! I thought you were- wait have you been crying.
Brinley- Wouldn't you like to know.
Alejandro- Whats wrong?
Brinley- Nothing I'm fine.

He took a step towards me and I stepped back. He gave me an angry look.

Alejandro- Brin what's wrong! Tell me now!
Brinley- I don't have to tell you anything. Just go make out with your other girl.
Alejandro- I don't know what you are talking about.
Brinley- That's Bull. Just go away.
Alejandro- No now tell me what's wrong.
Brinley- Whats wrong is that you haven't changed your just your old abusive cheating f boy self.

Next thing I know he slapped me. It split my lip open. I gave him a horrified look. A tear slipped down my face. Josh jumped up and ran over to me. Nessa and Mads grabbed me.

Brinley- See I was right. You will never be loved. Never your going to die lonely because you don't know how to act like a normal human being! Violence has always been your go to answer.
Alejandro- We are done. Your worthless. Nobody will ever love you because all you think about is different ways to kill yourself or make yourself depressed. You are the most depressing girl in this world and everybody wishes you would would just get it over with already leave this earth and never come back.
Josh- Ok buddy that was uncalled for. Leave or there will be problems.

When he said that collapsed into Nessa and Mads arms. I started sobbing. They hugged me tight and told me he was wrong. I stood up went over to him. I kicked him in the balls as hard as I could and he fell to the ground.

Brinley- Oops. Might wanna cancel plans with you girl tonight. Maybe even forever.

I went back over to Nessa and Mads who were cheering me on. I laughed and hugged them. They comforted me.