Congrats🙄

I walked into the bathroom with Nessa and Mads trailing behind. I went over to the sinks and washed my fists off. I cannot believe Kairi kissed me.

Brinley- I'm going to have to bleach my mouth out now.
Mads- Wh-Ohhhh
Nessa- I cant believe he kissed you without you saying he could. Especially when Alejandro is his best friend. Does he not know what bro code is?
Brinley- I don't know. Ewww. I'm gonna throw up.

We laughed and walked out of the bathroom. Alejandro came up to me and yelled at me.

Alejandro- WHY DID YOU HUT KAIRI
Brinley- Because he kissed me without me saying it's ok.
Alejandro- That doesn't mean you hit him!

I walked into the classroom and Alejandro followed me. I went and sat back down to work on the project. He just came over to me and started talking to me.

Brinley- Dont you have a class to get to.
Alejandro- You didn't have to hit him.
Brinley- what can I say. I gave him a taste of his own medicine.
Jaden- Wow that's harsh
Brinley- Shut up and mind your own business hossler.
Alejandro- Wow so your just cold to all of your Exes

My eyes grew wide and everybody gasped. Alejandro just smirked. I got up grabbed him and pulled him out of the classroom.

Alejandro- What was that about.
Brinley- NOBODY KNEW THAT JADEN AND I WERE TOGETHER
Alejandro- Why?!
Brinley- WHY DOES IT MATTER TO YOU!
Alejandro- IT DOESNT IM JUST CURIOUS AS TO WHY YOU DIDNT TELL ANYBODY HOW YOU AND JADEN USED TO BE IN LOVE HE BECAME A F- BOY AND CHEATED ON YOU! THEN YOU FELL IN LOVE WITH ME!
Brinley- AND THAT WAS THE WORST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE. YOU TIRED TO KILL ME! ALONG WITH ALL OF YOUR SO CALLED FRIENDS! I HATE YOU SO MUCH ALEJANDRO I HATE YOU AND I HOPE TO GOD THAT ONE DAY YOU WILL SEE THAT YOUR GOING TO HELL FOR WHAT YOU DID. YOU THINK YOUR SOME SAINT TO ME FOR SAVING MY BROKEN HEART. NO YOU JUST MADE IT WORSE! I TRIED TO COMMIT 1 TIME BECAUSE OF JADEN BUT WHEN I GOT TO YOU I TRIED ANOTHER TWO TIMES YOUR NO SAINT ALEJANDRO GET THAT INTO YOUR TINY CLUELESS HEAD OF YOURS!
Alejandro- I thought I told you not to say anything about that.
Brinley- I don't have time for this.

I stormed back into the classroom. I put on a fake smile and everybody face looked shocked. That's when I knew they heard everything that just happened. I walked over to Nessa and Mads and sat down. I just talked to them. They knew about everything so I wasn't nervous about just went down. We talked about our project and the dance. Bryce came over and sat down next to me. I was tired from yelling so I laid my head down on his lap. He didn't bring anything up because he could tell I was upset plus he knew about it too. Well not me and Jaden but oh well. I could see Jaden looking at me I just rolled my eyes.

Bryce- That was pretty intense. I have never seen you have so much hatred towards someone before.
Brinley- I hate him with a passion.
Nessa- I think he peed his pants from you yelling at him. I would have.

I looked at Nessa and we all started laughing. Bryce looked at me and mouthed something weird and I didn't know what it was. I gave him a confused look and saw him point to the sway boys. They were all staring at us. I rolled my eyes and continued laughing with Nessa and Mads. The Bell rang and I grabbed all of my stuff. I went to my locker and grabbed the things I needed. I had track. I went into the locker room and changed into the dance uniform we had for practice. One of the good things about dance is that we don't have to participate in track and PE because those are the periods we have dance practice. I walked out to the field. Sadly I had this class with the NJ Boys. I walked over to Nessa and Mads. The other girls on the team were Charli and Addison. There was five of us total. We all talked about the dance we wanna do. We decided on hip hop.