ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚~ Ⓕⓘⓝⓔ Ⓟⓡⓘⓝⓣ

I held my breath, staring at him with complete disbelief. Kim Taehyung stood very still, almost frozen, wearing a blank expression. He had yet to speak. Did these kinds of things happen daily? What if he thought I was some crazed fangirl, trying to sneak some sneaky pics?

Facing him, I slowly backed towards the door. My hand fumbled with the doorknob for about a good, awkward five seconds, before I finally opened it. "Um, so yeah... I'll just be waiting outside haha.... Sorry for barging in on you like that lol."

I definitely did not wait for his response as I slipped out of the bathroom. I picked up my stuff I had taken for my shower shakily. When I was positive I was out of earshot, I face-palmed. "Really Gem?' I admonished myself. "Lol? Smooth, real smooth. What an awesome first impression by the way. Really nailed it." Why must this happen to me? Especially with the man I've admired throughout my adolescence? (Still admires him).

I will be forever eternally awkward for the rest of my life. And that episode absolutely had to top all other embarrassments I've experienced.

Making my way over to my bags, I fished for my contract. After I found it, I plopped on the couch and flipped through the pages until I spotted where the fine print was located. Damn, it was small. I brought the paper closer, and that's when I saw the one sentence that got me into this mess.

"By signing this agreement contracted by BigHit Entertainment, the respected individual who signs this agreement has complied with all the conditions listed below."

I gulped.

"Institute residency with artist Kim Taehyung as his personal photographer."

Haha. No way. I scanned over the sentence again, just to make sure I read it right. Ope, I did. "This cannot be happening!" I exclaimed aloud. My parents will freak if they ever found out I'm living with a man, let alone a stranger. I'm only twenty-three and obviously not wedded. I would have to go back home for sure if they ever suspected something was off. And I cannot let that happen.

Hearing the sound of footsteps, I whipped my head up and held my breath as a robed Taehyung walked a little too casually into the room. He silently relaxed onto the chair across from me and crossed his legs. His tanned collar bone was exposed, and I was very tempted to look. I mean, who wouldn't be.

Taehyung stared at the carpet, probably wishing for it to swallow him whole. Like, same though to be honest. Was he still processing what had gone down? I felt ashamed for what happened, and he looked so innocent, more so in person than on a screen.

Right when I was about to open my mouth and apologize, he raised his head and asked, "What is your name?" I told him "Gemma," surprised that his English sounded on point and well-practiced. "Well, Gemma, I can't share an apartment. Especially with a woman. You most likely have been given the wrong key. Sorry to cause any inconvenience, but you are going to have to leave." He quickly stood and walked into the kitchen.

I was stunned into silence. I couldn't believe how much those words burned me. My red blood cells rushed to my face. Who did he think he was to talk to me like that? Now I was pissed. I grabbed the contract and followed Taehyung. "Excuse me? Look, I'm sorry I hurt your pride big shot, but it's not like I can snap my fingers for a new apartment. This contract requires me to live with you in order for me to have this job, which I kind of need to survive. You're stuck with me for one year, that's it."