ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟜~Ⓣⓦⓘⓝⓢⓘⓔⓢ

After I left Taehyung, I walked to my room also planning to get dressed. My pajamas were waiting for me! Yeontan appeared beside my feet, waiting to be let in. When I entered through the door, I face-palmed, closing my eyes.

The mattress was still stark naked on the metal bed stand, and my sheet lay crumpled in a wrinkled ball on the floor. I literally hate myself.

Just get dressed first, and then we'll drag smurf in here to help us, sick or not. I reassured myself, kicking the darn thing across the room.

I headed over to my cluster of baggage, beginning to search for my PJ's. As soon as I bent down, dizziness suddenly overtook me, almost taking control. My stomach growled, reminding me I had yet to eat. It had to of been close to three in the morning.

Pulling out a grey, long sleeve button-up, I ripped off my shirt and discarded it somewhere, lugging the new top on. I wasn't going to take my bra off just yet, seeing that I still had to check on Taehyung. Speaking of Taehyung, why hasn't he--

"Gemma!" I heard a muffled shout call my name, as I was trying to shake my stubborn jeans off.

"Give me a sec!" I yelled back, hopping, frustrated that the stupid pant leg refused to slide off my left leg.

"Mother freaking *bleep!*"

I yeeted the jeans far away, slipped on striped, light blue jammie pants, and zipped out the room. From there I went to the kitchen and grabbed a six ounce package of blueberries, and raced to Taehyung's room.

I regretted sliding down the wooden floor with my fuzzy socks, because without warning, Taehyung's door flew open, slamming into me. Or I slammed into it, same difference.

"Oof!"

I don't exactly remember falling, but there I was, laying on my arse, holding my head. Damn, that freaking hurt.

I heard Taehyung gasp loudly, shocked.

Yeah dummy, you banged me up pretty hard. Oops, that's what she said ;).

Tae crouched down on one knee with a concerned expression.

"Are you okay? Where did you even come from?" Smurf sucked his mouth in, holding back laughter. Excuse you.

"I," I began, starting to pick myself up weakly, "am perfectly fine, thanks for asking."

But unfortunately, I began to feel lightheaded, almost losing my balance thanks to Taehyung grabbing my arm just in time.

"Okay, seriously, you don't look either. There's a nasty bump on your head too, sorry about that."

"Gee, thanks for noticing." I stared at him, wondering why he was out of bed. Tae had put his hair up in a mini pony, and small beads of sweat could be seen on his forehead.

"And you don't look so good yourself." I remarked, acknowledging how Taehyung's hand was still squeezing my wrist.

"Me? I always look good. I'm handsome." Tae bragged, looking a tad delirious.

I shook my head, smiling, and said "Sure," placing my hand on his back to guide him into the room.

As he walked, Taehyung suddenly grew defensive over his appearance.

He stared down at me and asked, "You don't think I'm handsome?"

"W-what? Yes, um, yea-sure," I stammered, embarrassed. Tae nodded, clearly satisfied with my answer, and we both went into his room.

I gestured at the half-filled glass on the nightstand, oddly annoyed that he wasn't properly hydrating.

"If you want to break your fever, you have to drink a lot of water." I admonished, growing thirsty myself.

Taehyung practically hopped on his bed, exhibiting feverish behavior. LOL. Get it? Because he has a fever? Okay, sorry, I'll stop.

He then patted the spot beside him, intensively staring at me. Shit. How do those eyes and brows hold so much persuasive power?

I stepped forward with the blueberries, feeling awkward. Should I get on the bed?

My brain automatically hit rewind, and I thought of my bare mattress and how I kicked the sheet and I'm pretty sure you get the idea.

Another step.

Taehyung looked me up and down, taking in my pajamas.

Another step.

And another.

"Blueberries?" I offered, trying to lessen the weird tension.

The Korean smirked, amused, and wiped his forehead.

Before I got up onto the bed made for a king, I grabbed the water, planning to make (force) Taehyung drink it. I didn't look at him as I lay my weary body down on the bed. This time, both arms and legs, the whole package.

I placed the blueberries between us as a barrier, handing the blue cup to Taehyung.

Once he accepted it, Tae turned on his side and supported his head with his elbow, facing me.

Ignoring his stare, I opened the plastic container of the blueberries, and popped one into my mouth.

Mmmm, food.

I gestured towards the fruit as Taehyung took a swig of water.

He captured a handful and began finishing them off one by one. Taehyung and I didn't speak as we emptied the carton together, two people with red bumps on their heads.

This is not how I imagined my first day in South Korea.

Eating blueberries with Kim Taehyung, in his bed, and not even a foot apart.

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to vote!