ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟟~Ⓣⓗⓔ Ⓢⓣⓡⓤⓖⓖⓛⓔ ⓘⓢ Ⓞⓝ

Tae's P.O.V

Taehyung messily splashed water onto his face, gripping the edge of the sink with white knuckles. His body was sluggish due to the after affect of his unexpected fever, and the Korean even had reason to believe he was burning up again.

But this time, Taehyung's face heated because he had come to the realization that Gemma was naked in his own shower, that he himself had used multiple times.

Taehyung stared at his reflection, eyeing his frizzed blue hair in agitation.

I need to get this dye out, he thought, and soon.

As Tae brushed his teeth, his gaze lazily lulled over to the shower, where small drops of water dripped off the shower head and landed in tiny splashes on the ground.

With the green-colored toothbrush still in his mouth, Taehyung slid open the glass door and turned the faucet off completely, so the water wouldn't continuously be trickling. There he saw three unfamiliar bottles, two being labeled Pantene and the other he identified as some sort of purple body wash. Taehyung guessed they were Gemma's, and he decided to move them to the marble seat in the shower. This way he could have more space for his own products, even though he knew Gem would most likely throw a complaint in his direction.

Not that she was already mad at him, but the idol was indifferent and figured he could take on his roommate's glaring aura of darkness today.

Before he left, Tae was tempted enough to take a strong whiff of Gem's body wash, which smelled like berries and roses.

"So this is why she smells so good," he clarified to himself, keeping his voice low. Taking one last inhale, Taehyung hopped out, cleaned up, and exited the bathroom. A sweet aroma immediately filled his nose, striking his stomach with a mighty encouragement to eat.

Then suddenly his phone went off in his room, making Tae rush over to answer the call. He hoped Gemma was a "sharing is caring" kind of girl.

Gem's P.O.V

I hate when my hair is wet. It makes my neck cold. It drips everywhere. It doesn't dry fast enough. I could list off a couple more reasons, but I won't, because my hair is wet. The only thing that isn't necessarily bothering me is the hail, which has only gotten worse since I woke up.

If you haven't guessed already, I'm in a bad mood. I felt as if a dark cloud was floating over my head, and instead of rain, thunder and lightening threatened to cackle down. I know I shouldn't be this irritated, but that smurf infuriates me. Who is he calling "some American?" He should know that I, an American, have many connections and can hold great influence. Just for his information, I'm an important individual who serves a significant purpose. Hell, I'm the best of the best, or at least the best in the west. Argh, there I go, getting carried away protecting my ego. Whatever, I should get breakfast started, and just forget about everything that went wrong this morning.

When I made it to the kitchen, I was dumbfounded for a second time. This kitchen was a beautiful cooking space, which never occurred to me until now. Damn, I guess I really was seriously out of it yesterday evening, considering the circumstances.

The floor transformed from the polished, white marble into beautiful wooden gray flooring. Nothing really matches in this apartment, but somehow the contrast works.

 Nothing really matches in this apartment, but somehow the contrast works