ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝~ Ⓒⓛⓐⓤⓢⓣⓡⓞⓟⓗⓞⓑⓘⓒ Ⓕⓘⓔⓛⓓ Ⓣⓡⓘⓟ

Tae's P.O.V

Why was it so amusing to tease her, Tae pondered to himself, and why was it so easy? After Gemma left with that traitorous Jimin, Taehyung took it upon himself to empty her pot of burnt ramen into the trashcan, and then placed the thing in the sink.

He too liked McDonald's, but Gemma would probably have his head if Taehyung had insisted on tagging along. He just hoped the two would be safe and not run into trouble.

Gem's P.O.V

When I joined Jimin outside, he was wearing darkly tinted sunglasses and had matched his black woolen shirt with a black cap. He looked up at me from his phone, checked up and down the hallway, and asked me what my number was. He explained to me this is how we were going to communicate so we wouldn't be seen together. I nodded my head and gave Jimin my local number, instead of my U.S contact.

"I'm going to go first, pull my car around ahead of the building, and I'll text you." Jimin whispered. Being aware of the precautions we had to take, I acknowledged "Okay, I gotcha."

I asked, "What will you say? Let's use a code name." He chuckled and replied, "How about J? The English letter, so you'll know it's me." I agreed, and with that, Jimin walked towards the elevator, waving at me as the doors closed.

I stood there, wondering what Taehyung was doing inside. I still couldn't believe he took my fork.

Before I knew it, my phone buzzed. A "J" appeared on the screen, and two other messages in Korean. They read: "Parked in a red car in an alley on the right side. Remember to be sneaky."

I wrapped my scarf to be positioned high up on my face, and I even pulled my hat further down. Striding over to the elevator, I felt adrenaline streaking through my veins. In my entirely bias opinion, this was kind of thrilling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The rush of cold greeted my exposed skin as I stepped outside. Like Jimin instructed, I located a narrow alley to the right, adjacent to the building. There was a red sports car, which I slowly crept up to while on the alert for any curious onlookers.

Once I was sure no one was around, I approached the driver's side, and found Jimin slouched in his seat, out of view. As soon as he saw me, he pointed to the back. In response, I opened the door and practically flew myself in.

Jimin turned around and what he said next astonished me. "Please don't hate me, but I need you to somehow lay on the floor, just to be safe." I stared at him, not really surprised. "Whatever you say." I climbed to the back, and fit my limbs between the seats, grateful for my small stature.

The idol took one peek down at me, and burst into a fit of laughter. "You know, it's not really funny," I said, resting on my back. I clasped my hands onto my stomach, and Jimin began to laugh even harder, due to my serious facial expression.

I tried. I really did. But when I locked my eyes with his, my forced cold demeanor melted and I started to crack up. There was something about Jimin's laugh that was so infectious, I loved it. "Vroom vroom!" I called out, ready to go eat.

We lurched forward and Jimin initiated conversation. "So, Taehyung and I were talking about how you guys met during the time you were gone. He said that you charged in the bathroom while he was taking a shower, is that true?" I stared up at the car's ceiling as I spoke. "Yes, it is. At the time, I had no clue I would be sharing my living quarters with someone else. When I heard the water, I freaked. I admit I didn't exactly read the conditions of the contract thoroughly enough."