ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜~Ⓣⓗⓔ Ⓕⓞⓡⓚ Ⓘⓝⓒⓘⓓⓔⓝⓣ

I followed Taehyung's directions to the best of my direction taking abilities, but I could simply not find an E-Mart. I was beginning to think he purposely wanted me to get lost, which would not be very friendly.

So basically I was wandering around like a complete idiot, and all I wanted was to find something remotely similar to home.

Desperate for food, I made my way back to the apartment and entered the convenience store, which wasn't even where Taehyung said it was going to be. It was on the right of the building instead of the left, and it was located a couple clothing stores down. What a liar. Here I am, freezing my arse off while smurf is up there all warm and cuddly. He probably has food too.

The convenience store was something entirely new to me. It seemed like the shelves were racked with all kinds of snacks and everything was so...so colorful! I was very tempted to snap a few pictures since it all looked aesthetic, but the chick behind the counter would most definitely shoe me out.

Honestly, my mind exploded, and I suddenly felt overwhelmed. My eyes teared up as I realized how big of a deal it was for me to take this opportunity. I felt a blast of emotion when I thought about my family and friends, and really just my home. Even if it was in nothing-ever-happens-Ohio.

I shook my head and patted my cheeks firmly, admonishing myself quietly for being vulnerable in a fancier, Korean version of a U.S gas station.

After nearly 10 minutes of searching for something to feed my stomach, I spotted the ramen aisle, which featured ramen in like a thousand flavors. I chose the chicken-flavored. This stuff got me through college and life in general.

Once I purchased the package along with a chocolate looking treat, I exited and checked the time on my phone. It read 6:10. There was still plenty of time left in my day and I planned to use it unpacking my personal trinkets and such.

I stepped out into the chill, immediately regretting my decision, and sped-walk to the apartment building. I took caution with the elevator, not wanting to recreate the lovely scene, and rose up to the tenth floor all by myself. Letting out a dramatic sigh, I reached for my phone in my purse and called my mother back.

When she didn't pick up call after call, I eventually gave up and drowsily ambled over to the white door, greeting it again. I slid my gloves off and took out the key when I heard a familiar, boyish laugh coming from inside the apartment.

Hearing the satisfying click, I opened the door slowly and peeked down the short hallway. All clear. I crept in without making noise and cursed Taehyung in my mind for not thinking about buying a floor mat, since my boots were grossly sodden from the snow.

"Ahahahhhahha!" There it was again! I swear I've heard that joyful laugh somewhere, but I'm just so fatigued I can't make my brain cells connect anything.

I shut down my nerves, told myself to man-up, and marched on in. I found Taehyung behind the kitchen counter cooking something in a red pot thing, and there was a man with pink hair sitting on one of the stools. Elevator guy?

My sudden entrance caused Taehyung to drop the wooden spoon he was using, which then catalyzed a reaction of pink hair's attention to center on me. When he turned fully, my heart stopped. "Park Jimin?!" I gaped, not necessarily caring about my crazed look. He looked at me similarly shocked, most likely recognizing me from our incident.