ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟘~Ⓡⓔⓣⓤⓡⓝ ⓞⓕ ⓣⓗⓔ Ⓢⓗⓔⓔⓣ: Ⓐ Ⓢⓔⓠⓤⓔⓛ

Gem's P.O.V

We turned once again, getting closer to the wall. I could feel the sheet unfastening around my body, releasing my arms with each twist.

"A couple more rolls and we'll hit that wall in no time." Taehyung grunted below me. I had some control over both of my arms, so I could support myself on the ground, instead of laying on Tae's chest. It also made our mission easier to accomplish with my help.

I glanced down at him, taking notice of how serious he looked. I held in my laugh. For now. His hands were still clutching my waist, which was now uncovered since that part of the sheet had fallen away. Our legs were the only limbs entangled, pressing our groins together. I very much tried to ignore that, even with the thin layer of cloth separating us from actually touching.

"One, two, three

"One, two, three..." We wheeled over, and suddenly Taehyung's hand slid or something, causing him to bump our foreheads together. Hard.

"Ouch!" I squeaked, feeling sharp pain directly from the red bump I had received earlier. From the same person.

"Sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry!" Taehyung apologized repeatedly, holding his head with one hand.

"Ugh, it's fine, let's just keep moving." I said, peering at his face. Taehyung's eyebrows were scrunched together, and I could see the cherry mound under his hand.

"Are you okay?" I asked, concerned. Taehyung shook his blue hair out of his face, nodding.

My blue eyes connected with his brown ones, and I couldn't help but laugh. Why am I always hurting myself when I'm around this doofus? I'm not a clumsy person, but Taehyung makes it impossible for me to avoid accidents.

Shaking with laughter, I wiped my tear-filled eyes. I fixed my gaze upon Taehyung and began cackling even harder at his facial expression. He blinked, jaw gaping in shock.

"You should see the look on your face!" I wheezed, nearly sobbing. Taehyung appeared almost frozen, but then to my surprise, he began to chuckle along with me, pinching the skin between his brows.

"Ever since you've arrived, my survival rate has been decreased to about twenty-five percent." Taehyung grinned, looking down at me.

"And why is that?" I inquired, returning the smile wholeheartedly.

"I haven't the slightest clue," He responded, swirling us around for the seventh time.

"Well, you must have some idea." I suggested, now towering over him.

"I guess it's because-" Tae paused, "Oh, look! I can move my legs!"

"I guess you could say we're finally free," I stated, positioning myself accordingly for take off.

Lifting my leg, I donkey-kicked the sheet off of me, and getting up, I said "Okay, so we are never doing that again."

I extended my hand to help Taehyung up, who then replied, "Agreed. Never again."

He gripped my hand and I tugged, pulling him up with whatever strength I had left. We stood next to each other, staring down at the sheet.

"Shall we try again?" Taehyung asked, smirking.

"Oh yes, yes we shall."

Gripping two parallel sides a second time, we hoisted the sheet over the bed, and began tucking it under the mattress corners on opposite ends. Yeontan then hopped onto the newly made bed and sat down, facing me. I scratched his furry little head, went over to my stockpile of bags, and pulled out a variety of blankets that would have to make up for my missing comforter.

"Where's your pillow?" Taehyung questioned, examining my room.

"I forgot to bring one since I was in a hurry to leave." I answered.

"And your duvet?"

"Yep, forgot that too."

Taehyung then shifted his gaze onto Tannie. "I don't have a spare bedspread, but I can lend you a few pillows until you buy some of your own."

I tried to hide my incredulity over this unfamiliar kindness, but it unfortunately showed on my face.

"Thanks, I appreciate it." I acknowledged cheerfully, smiling.

Could this be it? Were we finally seeing eye to eye? Getting along at last?

"No problem," Taehyung averted his eyes, scooping Yeontan off the bed.

A awkward silence overcame us, rendering me into a state of astonished enlightenment: Taehyung and myself are only accustomed to mutually making smart-mouthed remarks toward each other, which served as our form of communication. Is it normal for us to treat each other with such brash attitudes? It's noticeable that any other way makes us antsy.

I realized that once civility was introduced into our conversations, we grew uncomfortable.

"Well, thank you for your, um, help, with the sheet and everything." I coughed out. "But if you can shoo, that would be great. I have to call BigHit and let them know I'm here. With you."

I could see Taehyung visibly relax, glad to be eased back into our usual banter.

"With me? Why so hostile Gemma?" He smirked, holding Yeontan back from licking his handsome face.

I walked over to Tae and began lightly pushing him towards the door.

"Because you're great company, and so I want to tell them how thankful I' am to be shacking up with a blue-headed moron for a whole year!" I faked my enthusiasm as I threw the smurf out, who gave me an are-you-serious look before I slammed the door in his face.

Sorry.

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to vote!