ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟟~ Ⓙⓤⓢⓣ ⓐ Ⓢⓜⓐⓛⓛ Ⓑⓤⓜⓟ

Because it was nearing ten, Taehyung and I rode the elevator together without any passenger interruption, and I walked outside first for him to walk alongside me later. The clerk wasn't at the desk, but a buff security guard stood positioned by the entrance.

Taehyung looked very disguised with his hood up. He even wrapped a thick white scarf around his neck to go along with his attire. His face was pretty much hidden, partly thanks to his hair, so just his nose was unconcealed.

The idol led me to a night black Porsche Cayenne in a sophisticated parking garage close to the apartment. There were only a few people walking to their vehicles, probably for some late night winter partying.

I was grateful when Taehyung didn't order me to get in the back and lie down like Jimin had earlier. Instead I slid into the smooth leather seat, relieved to be out of the cold. The interior of the Porsche was suited to Tae's posh taste and style.

 The interior of the Porsche was suited to Tae's posh taste and style

"Do I need to lean my seat back or anything?" I asked. Taehyung shook his head. "The windows are tinted, so no one can see inside this car. You'll be fine." He put the gear into reverse and slowly backed up, head turned and eyes focused. Taehyung braced his right arm on the back of my passenger seat, while the left hand directed the steering wheel. Dear Mother of Mary, this was excruciatingly hot to watch. Goddamn.

I averted my eyes to what was ahead of me. Taehyung drove out of the garage and onto the road. Snow was coming down in soft sheets, and I was worried about our safety since it was also dark. Checking to see if I had put my seat belt on, I was proud to see that it was strapped across my body. It's become such a habit I don't even realize I've done it anymore.

Instinctively, I glanced over to check if Taehyung's seat belt was connected to the red button thing, but as it turns out, there was nothing protecting him.

"Kim Taehyung!!" He flinched and looked over at me, surprised at my sudden outburst. "Pull over, now please." Taehyung complied with me, shocker, and drove the car to the side of the road. "What's wrong?" He asked, obviously not very happy. "Why isn't your seat belt on? You never know if there's ice on the road! Buckle up, anything bad can happen. I'm not saying you're a bad driver, but I don't necessarily want you flying out the windshield if we crash."

We stared each other down, and when he didn't make any move, I decided to reach over his body, grab the seat belt, and pull it towards me so I could attach it to the button. Once I heard it click, I tightened my scarf and adjured "You can go now, jeez, wasn't that hard."

Taehyung began driving again after a few seconds and I turned to look out the window, chin resting on my hand. I urged my blush to pass, and begged my brain to forget how masculine Taehyung smelled, and the way I felt his eyes on my face when I stretched over him. Lord help me.

I decided to change the subject onto our destination. "Do you have a Costco card? I'm pretty sure you need a membership thing to actually enter the store." Taehyung smirked, eyes still on the road. "Do you take me for a fool? Of course I have a Costco card, why else would I suggest it? I do shop there occasionally, just to let you know." Wow, what a saucy mouth on that handsome face. "Alright," I replied, "just making sure."

We resorted back to a peaceful quiet as all sorts of buildings zipped past me in a blur, making me drowsy enough for my eyelids to fall. But then Taehyung ran over something that felt like a person, or in other words a huge bump. My head hit the window, emitting a sharp pain that buzzed throughout my skull. "Ouch!"

I cursed myself for taking my hat off in the car, since it probably would have acted as a sliver of safeguard. We must have pulled into Costco because Taehyung turned my way and asked if I was hurt. I looked at him and he said, "Come closer into the light so I can see." I obeyed and without warning, Taehyung took my face in his two large hands and examined my forehead as if I were a child at the doctor's office, pouting for a lollipop.

Gasping at the sudden contact, I turned horribly crimson and internally screamed. He's so close right now, where do I look? Ceiling? No, that would look weird. Into his eyes? Yea, um, no, that's like, heart suicide. How about to the side? Ah yes, there we go. Listening to my subconscious, I trained my eyes to the right.

"There might be a small bump, so I'm sorry." Taehyung said softly. Ahhhhhh. I then made a bold move, locking my eyes with his. "I-it's okay," I responded in a stammering voice. "It doesn't really hurt." Taehyung removed his warm hands and declared, "Let's come up with our game plan." I waited for him to continue speaking. He signaled towards me. "Well?"

I made a gesture with my hand, palm facing up and eyebrows furrowed. Bruh. Leave it to me, I guess.

"Uh, we'll need to go in together, at the same time, because I don't have a card. Afterwards we can separate, so you'll be on your own." I gave Taehyung a skeptical glance. "Are you positively sure that you can handle the groceries all by yourself? Try not to pick out just snacks, but cooking material."

"I'm positively sure I'll be able to handle all the groceries by myself," Taehyung parroted back at me, "and not just snacks." This little brat.

"It's time," he declared, saluting at me. I shook my head, smiling, and exited the Porsche.

The snow fell gently onto my hair and clothes, and my black boots crunched on early forming ice. I covered my nose with my scarf, eyes stinging from the freezing air. I hate being cold, and I hate being hot, where is the in between? I thought to myself, joining Taehyung as we crossed the road.

Costco's parking lot was similar to that of a ghost town, with the exception of maybe 10 other cars.

A South Korean Costco turned out to be very different looking from the American version of a blocky, white piece of cheese. This store's exterior had a glassy appeal, making it seem exclusive. Instead of having a horizontal figure, the building took a very vertical approach. Not going to lie, I was beginning to feel a little intimidated walking up the steps. Yes, there were steps.

Before we entered, Taehyung turned to me and asked, "You ready?" I reported back with a "Yes."

We stepped through the automatic sliding doors, and faced the blinding light.

Don't forget to vote! Thanks for reading!