ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟙~Ⓓⓐⓡⓛⓘⓝⓖ

Tannie's P.O.V

Whoa, that was terribly aggressive. I peered up at Dad's face, taking notice of his blank expression. He then turned away from the door, and began walking away, shaking his head. The human bent down, whispering complaints in my ear, making it twitch.

"Yikes. Can you believe her? She has some nerve, calling me a moron. Does that woman even realize who I am? Clearly not, and just because she's-"

I yawned widely, obviously not interested in what my master had to say about the snippy American.

"Blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah blah blah," He babbled, and I squirmed in his arms, not wanting to hear anymore.

"But I guess she's right about the hair, I do really need to grow my natural color back."

If I could roll my eyes, I would. Instead, I blinked up at him, not necessarily caring about his blue head of hair.

Dad sighed and let me down, allowing me to frolic back to Gemma's room. I pawed at her door and whined, waiting to be let in.

Tae's P.O.V

Wat. Taehyung held his hands up in disbelief, feeling betrayed.

Joke's on you, she's not going to let you in- Taehyung's thought was interrupted when Gemma opened the door, and looking back at his owner once more, Yeontan sauntered in the room, head held high.

"I raised you better than that! Traitor!" Taehyung yelled in Korean before he could stop himself. He half expected Gemma to pop out and throw a shoe at him or something, but instead, a high-pitched cackle sounded throughout the apartment, causing Taehyung to believe her laugh was a sinister one.

"He's mine now darling! Hahahaha!" She returned, howling away.

Taehyung would have stomped over there and rammed through the door to steal his dog back, but he halted at the word "darling." Gemma had used it multiple times to address him, but Taehyung had yet to discover its meaning.

He sat down in a chair and sounded the letters out, not exactly knowing how to spell it.

"D-d-dar-le-en." He pronounced, attempting to type the letters into his English browser's search box.

Darleen, he searched this, immediately getting reminded of his spelling mistake.

"Sorry, did you mean Darling?"

Taehyung clicked on the link shown to him, and he was provided with the definition as well as darling's syllabification.

His eyes popped out of his head as he read the meaning, along with the synonyms presented underneath.

Was Gemma just making fun of him? Taehyung sure hoped so, because he did not see her that way, and the thought of being her lover frightened him.

Then a door opened, startling Taehyung, as he turned to see Gemma walk out of her room with her phone held close to her ear. He watched her stroll over to the bathroom, leaving the door open. Taehyung could hear little snippets of her conversation and eavesdropped as much as he could.

"...That sounds wonderful...great!...Would love to discuss...yes...him..."

Taehyung gave up after failing to attempt to extend his hearing range. He quickly swiveled in his seat at the first sight of her, acting as if he weren't listening to her phone call just then.

He wondered if she would personally meet Bang Si-hyuk, simply because of a variety of different reasons. Gemma was American, and she would undoubtedly stick out among ever Korean employee there. She had to be seriously talented in her field to have caught the eye of the company. Also, Gemma was contracted to live with him for a single year in order to maintain her position. That definitely grants her a special session with Hitman Bang.

Taehyung suddenly saw movement in his peripheral vision, so he shifted his focus in that direction to find Gemma stepping into the open apartment. Yeontan was right behind her, wagging his fuzzy brown tail.

The idol stared her down, and when she noticed, he narrowed his eyes.

"I have custody, you know." Taehyung said, gesturing to his dog.

Gemma laughed. "I'm not going to take your kid, relax." Then she entered into the kitchen with a pencil and pad Taehyung wasn't aware of before.

He followed her, asking what she was doing.

"I'm going to make a list of what we don't have, so I can go out later with an idea of what to buy."

"You're going alone?" Taehyung questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"That was the plan." She answered, finally looking at him.

The Korean placed one arm on the island, putting his weight on that side.

"Do you have money?"

"Yes."

Taehyung didn't know why, but he didn't want Gemma to go out in the snow by herself. Although the hail had died down a bit, a snowstorm was still tearing violently through South Korea.

"Gemma, you don't have a car, and you can't walk in this weather carrying a bunch of bags. Remember what happened last time?"

They both were quiet, naturally pulling the memory of last night's debacle into their minds.

"Ah yes, how could I ever forget?" She rolled her eyes, putting her hands on her hips. "But that was yesterday, and I feel fine today. My fall could have been defined by a number of factors, including exhaustion, hunger, and freezing temperatures." Gem listed off with her fingers.

"But-"

"I'm perfectly capable of taking care of myself." She interrupted, looking strangely at her roommate.

"You almost got hit by a car!" Taehyung finally let out what was bothering him, making Gemma tilt her head in realization.

She stepped closer to him, smiling. "Don't worry about me, it's not like I'm going to trip over another random box next to the road. Heck, I won't even walk by the road if it makes you feel any better, okay?"

Taehyung looked away, ashamed of his caring nature. It made him feel weak. Especially in front of Gemma.

"Now," she continued, moving backwards, "Am I allowed to go?" Gemma joked, taking the notepad back into her hands.

"All right, but on one condition." Taehyung said, leaning forward.

"And what is that?" She queried, tapping her foot impatiently.

The singer smirked, poking her in the forehead.

"I'm coming with you."

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to vote!