ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟛~Ⓣⓞⓤⓒⓗⓨ-Ⓕⓔⓔⓛⓨ

I remained rooted in my spot, frozen, unsure of my next action. Taehyung's hair tickled my bare skin with each heavy breath. Crap. What should I do?

Okay guys, this is where you break through the fourth wall and help me out here.

... Anyone..?

Fine, I guess I'll do this on my own!

Trying to be silent as possible, I gently placed my hands on Taehyung's broad shoulders and attempted to slowly push him upward. Again, attempted. Now when I say attempted, I mean I failed. I seriously could not get this guy back to his original position.

Trust me, I'm not usually this weak, but it was not the best for my body to be tired, cold, and hungry all at once early into the next day. Or today. Tomorrow? I really have no clue what time it is.

Anyway, I had to find a way to maneuver Taehyung correctly off of me, and then off the chair, and into his bed. I mean, I couldn't just leave him sitting here, like what kind of person would that make me?

A person with good reason, but one without compassion.

Then, after a moment of contemplation, I slid my forearms under Tae's armpits while placing my hands on his back. His fluffy head still rested above my breasts.

Then all of a sudden, Taehyung shifted and surprisingly returned my hug, cuddling into me. His lips were pressing directly on my neck, making me blush all sorts of shades.

Somebody call 9-1-1.

And here I thought this doofus had passed out, since it took him no time to fall into a quick slumber like that.

Ahh. Even in his sleep, Taehyung gave really comforting hugs. But for all I know, he probably thought I was a pillow. However, as much as I wanted to stay there embraced in those large arms of his, I also favored the idea of laying in my own bed.

Mustering all of my leftover strength, I pushed against Taehyung, finally succeeding in my efforts. Once I got smurf sitting up and sturdy, I took another damp paper towel and smooshed it on Taehyung's forehead, hoping the cold impact would wake him up.

"Kim Taehyung!" I exclaimed loudly, now pressing the cloth all around his face in all directions.

He jumped, and peering at me through slits, Taehyung rubbed his eyes, finally awake.

"Gemma? Did I fall asleep? I don't really feel that good..." He spoke slowly, face ashen.

I drew my brows together, concerned for his well-being. He wasn't going to throw up, was he?

"Are you nauseous?" I asked, standing right in front of him again.

"Not really, just a little queasy," Taehyung replied in Korean. "I got the chills." And as if on cue, he shuddered with vigor, making the stool shake slightly.

I too continued in Korean, trying to lessen his exhaustion so he wouldn't have to exert himself understanding and speaking my native language.

"Okay, do you have a headache or anything?" I glanced at the bump on his forehead, which was beginning to swell.

"My head is pounding," Taehyung responded, massaging his temple.

"Here, let me check your temperature," I offered, stepping closer. Taehyung looked away, embarrassed.

Oh, so now you're bashful. I could totally go on about how you were practically making out with my chest, but I won't.

"Taehyung." I said, aiming for his attention. In turn, Tae leaned forward, laying his left arm on the back of the chair while resting the other on the island.